Profile for David I. Zucker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David I. Zucker RSS Feed (Cincinnati, OH, US)

Page: 1 | 2
Google Maps
Google Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars for directions, use this app first, June 10, 2015
This review is from: Google Maps (App)
nothing better. Get off the,plane, turn on the phone (purchase a SIM card first). Anywhere. drive away.

Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Price: $159.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this., May 22, 2015
Worked right out of the box. Easy to use except for where did they hide the on/off button. Feels heavier and thicker than my previous Hdx Fire 7. I'd recommend this.

Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption
Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Great story . Not told very well, May 11, 2015
A uplifting story of perseverance amid great trials. Just not well written. This a struggle abut another hero from the "Greatest generation"

Nest
Nest

2.0 out of 5 stars Wished it worked better or at least as advertised., November 10, 2014
This review is from: Nest (App)
wonderful publicity for the NEst. Yes, its sleek looking and lots of fun to have. But it doesn't really work as promised. We had a very basic progammable thermostat that was not connected to the internet, so it required a bit of fiddling with to get to work when we were away for extended periods of time. This is great, we come home to either a cooled or heated house when we come back from extended vacations.
However, "the Away" feature is not very good. The thermostat often goes to Away status even when we are home. We have to walk by the Nest throughout the evening when we are home for it to remain in the Home status. We have contacted Nest and they were less than helpufl other than telling me to shut off away sense and leave it at home. Its pretty expensive toy for it not to work as promised. I am sure that others have had better luck and will write of its wonderful ability to change their heating bills.I would have preferred a device that works as promised. period

EPS Replacement 2 Pack Canon 128 Black toner Cartridges
EPS Replacement 2 Pack Canon 128 Black toner Cartridges
Offered by Toner 100
Price: $29.87
2 used & new from $29.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Service and timeliness great, quality ok, November 10, 2014
We use replacement cartridges in our office frequently. Quality is very inconsistent; price does not seem to matter. Some refilled cartridges are great, some are not very good. These have been ok. Quality ok but some streaks etc. Still looking for the best in refilled cartridges at a great price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2014 12:16 PM PST

HotelTonight - Last Minute Deals on Hotels
HotelTonight - Last Minute Deals on Hotels

5.0 out of 5 stars great app for the right person, July 12, 2014
Use this when you can. Some people are able to arrive in town without reservations not having a place in mind to stay. If you can do this, the use this app. We've found great hotels at great prices in the neighborhoods we wanted to be in. We've had the chance to try out places we had only read about.

Toners & More ® Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge for Canon 104, 0263B001AA Works with Canon Faxphone L120, L90, Image CLASS D420, D480, MF4150, MF4270, MF4350d, MF4370dn, MF4690 - 2,000 Page Yield
Offered by Toners & More
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price, immediate delivery, July 12, 2014
Good price, immediate delivery. I'm not sure how long each toner is lasting. Seems like these toners need more frequent replacement than earlier purchases of the same tonsame.

Flow Free
Flow Free

5.0 out of 5 stars too much fun!, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Flow Free (App)
Help me turn it off. I really enjoy playing.I am always returning to it when I should be working. Challenging.

Bee Cave Slots
Bee Cave Slots

3.0 out of 5 stars busy blackjack., January 22, 2014
This review is from: Bee Cave Slots (App)
Good blackjack, but very confusing / busy screen. I just want to play Black
Jack not recreate the feeling of being at a casino player with other gamblers.

Slot Galaxy - Free Slot Machines
Slot Galaxy - Free Slot Machines

2.0 out of 5 stars slots yes. social media no, January 3, 2014
Good game, dislike constant pop ups for social media. Needs to be connected to the internet to play. Would find a game that doesnt need to be connected to play.

Page: 1 | 2