Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for JKN > Reviews

Browse

JKN's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JKN RSS Feed

David Busch's Sony Alpha SLT-A35 Guide to Digital Photography (David Busch's Digital Photography Guides)
by David D. Busch
30 used & new from $6.28

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Buy, December 21, 2011
I purchased a SLT-A35 several weeks ago and was very underwhelmed by the included instructional manual. When I found this book, I figured it had to be better than the current manual, so I gave it a shot. If Sony (or any camera manufacturer) was smart, they would just give up on writing their own manuals and commission David Busch to do it.

This is the first "nice" camera I have ever owned, and only being five chapters into the book, I already feel confident that I can go out and take high quality photos. If you purchase any modern DSLR camera, just go ahead and assume that this book (or any of David's books for that matter) should automatically be part of the purchase. It is money well spent. I look forward to ordering another book when I am done with the SLT-A35 guide.