Profile for Master Planner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Master Planner RSS Feed

Polaroid Lighting PLB10E12-40.300.5.1D 300-Lumen 3000K Omnidirectional Dimmable Decorative Candle LED Bulb with Mini Base, Soft White
Price: $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad idea. All 3 of the bases came apart ..., April 9, 2015
I bought a 3 pack of these to give them a try. Bad idea. All 3 of the bases came apart from the bulb. I dropped one trying to get it out of the light. Now I am out $20. Won't buy another Polaroid light bulb. You can't find anything on their website about light bulbs. I think that says something. They should stick to photography. Don't recommend. They are cheap for a reason.

Frigidaire FAD704DWD Energy Star 70-pint Dehumidifier
Frigidaire FAD704DWD Energy Star 70-pint Dehumidifier
Price: $219.00
75 used & new from $180.68

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, June 21, 2014
Does the job for a good price. Wish they would fix the screen need cleaning indicator. It is always on.

Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book 3)
Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book 3)
Price: $6.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, December 10, 2013
This book made me mad sad and even crying. I think that the
Book was a world of its own. I was entranced by the amazing book.Never will I every find a better book.

Meet Caroline (American Girls Collection: Caroline Book 1)
Meet Caroline (American Girls Collection: Caroline Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, January 1, 2013
I loved how this book excellently described exactly how it would have felt in Caroline 's time. It had several words of wisdom that gave knowledge to the reader. I ' m in 5th grade and this was a great book to read. I would recommend it to girls who love the sea and sailing on it.

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Home 2 TB STAM2000100
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Home 2 TB STAM2000100
Offered by Sab Computer
Price: $175.33
9 used & new from $149.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of storage space, December 29, 2010
Overall this is a good product. It is a little tricky at first to get the network drives to reconnect on a laptop that looses a network connection. Overall I am happy with my purchase.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch at a good price, June 5, 2010
The watch looks great on my wife. She is very happy with the surprise. She gets a lot of complements on it. Great deal for the price. Be prepared to take it to a local jewler to get the band sized correctly. The cost was about $10 to get links removed.