Profile for George Baldwin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

George Baldwin "rodman" RSS Feed (Great State Of TEXAS)

Page: 1 | 2
Tom Landry: An Autobiography
Tom Landry: An Autobiography
by Gregg Lewis
293 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book about a Great Man and Great Coach, July 23, 2014
Great Book about a Great Man and Great Coach. Jerry Jones will never duplicate what Tom Landry did regardless what he thinks!

The Last Cowboy: A Life of Tom Landry
The Last Cowboy: A Life of Tom Landry
by Mark Ribowsky
Price: $18.82
71 used & new from $6.51

5.0 out of 5 stars A very enjoyable and intresting story of The Real Cowboy, December 5, 2013
A very interesting well written book. Tom Landry was always one of my heros and I had the utmost respect for him and what he did for the Dallas Cowboys organization. This book was very well done and reveals things that I never knew about this gentleman from childhood, high school, college, WW 2, his pro football career, coaching, etc. This read certainly makes you feel that you actually knew the man and that is exactly why I just had to purchase it. If you follow the Cowboys today you will know why the title, The Last Cowboy is so fitting.

New Masters
New Masters
Price: $15.98
15 used & new from $8.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Dion DiMuci's "New Masters" CD, October 5, 2013
This review is from: New Masters (Audio CD)
I go back to the late 50's when Rock & Roll was at it's best. Dion and the Belmonts were always recording great music then and I still have many of their 45 rpm records.
This release has a very nice mix of the music back then as well as a few new ones.

A very good CD that can be enjoyed by all ages..

Hard to believe that Dion is 70+ and still has a great voice, I think it is even becoming better as he ages.

You will not be disappointed with this CD.

Peak PKC0RB Wireless Back-Up Camera System with 3.5-Inch LCD Color Monitor
Peak PKC0RB Wireless Back-Up Camera System with 3.5-Inch LCD Color Monitor
Price: $79.98
10 used & new from $79.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Peak PKCORB Wireless Back-Up Camera w/ 3.5" LCD Color Monitor, March 10, 2013
Found this item to be in the price range I was looking for and received in quickly.

The only problem I had with the installation in my wife's 2008 Toyota 4 Runner was that I could not find the back-up wire.
and with that being said, I had to have the professionals install this camera. The cost of that was $80.00 which I didn't think was bad.

My wife loves her back-up camera and that makes me happy. When Mama is happy everyone is happy in our house.

Kamik Men's Lucas Lo Rain Boot,Black,10 M
Kamik Men's Lucas Lo Rain Boot,Black,10 M
Offered by Shoes.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Kamik Men's Lucas Lo Rain Boots, December 30, 2012
These are the perfect boots for mowing the lawn early in the morning, washing the car or truck or just to have on rainy days to keep your feet dry and a comfortable fit. As far as I was concerned the shoe size is correct. A little tight around the ankles to put on but that is an advantage because they just do not slip on your feet like rubber boots sometimes do.

I have and would suggest this product. I have 2 pairs, one for home and one at the Lake House.

Philips Norelco HQ9 SpeedXL Replacement Heads
Philips Norelco HQ9 SpeedXL Replacement Heads
Price: $29.99
37 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips Norelco HQ9 Speed XL Replacement Heads, December 30, 2012
Sure cheaper than buying another shaver. When installed in my Speed XL Shaver it worked like it did when it was new.

Received the Replacement Heads quickly at a good price from Amazon.

Save yourself some money and replace the Heads--Don't buy a new shaver !

SquareTrade 2-Year Home AV Protection Plan ($75-100)
SquareTrade 2-Year Home AV Protection Plan ($75-100)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $5.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Insurance Protection Plan, December 30, 2012
With the way some electronics are today I thought for a little of 8 dollars it would be good protection for my new CD Player.

Have not needed their services as of yet but you never know. If the player goes out, they will replace it. Not a bad deal.

Thanks Amazon for offering this protection.

TEAC CD-P1260 CD Player with LCD and MP3 Playback
TEAC CD-P1260 CD Player with LCD and MP3 Playback
Offered by Rockin' Rooster Sales
Price: $97.92
40 used & new from $92.86

5.0 out of 5 stars TEAC CD-P1260 CD PLAYER & MP3 PLAYBACK, December 30, 2012
Can comment only on the CD Player, I do not use the MP3 Playback feature.
For the money this is a good CD Player, simple to use and a quality sound. I am sure there are many CD Players out there but for the value this is a nice product. Does every thing I need it to do.

I am 100% satisfied with this CD Player and I think you would be too.

Another great product sold by the old reliable, AMAZON!

Briggs & Stratton 189133GS Fuel Valve (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Briggs & Stratton 189133GS Fuel Valve (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Briggs & Sratton fuel valve, June 16, 2012
Perfect fit for my Generac 4000 EXL Generator. You may note that the fuel valve has a NEW Part #, 310573GS. Took a little time to receive this part. Purchased from Amazon valve was sent by Sears.

DEWALT DC9091 14.4-Volt XRP Battery Pack
DEWALT DC9091 14.4-Volt XRP Battery Pack
Price: $69.99
14 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars DEWALT 14.4 VOLT XRP BATTERY PACK, May 2, 2012
I researched the generic batteries on Amazon.com but decided on the original equipment batteries, (2), and am glad I did. The XRP batteris are a tweek larger and heavier than the original but seem to have longer run time than the original DeWalt batteries that came with the drill. I may have paid just a little more for these but so far I am very pleased with the result. I would certainly recommend these batteries!

Page: 1 | 2