Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for kittyjinny > Reviews

Browse

kittyjinny's Profile

Customer Reviews: 68

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kittyjinny "kittyjinny" RSS Feed (Coram, NY United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Bracelet Lady Woman Wrist Watch Blue, May 17, 2014
Arrived today. Comes from China so sometimes it is a long delivery this one came via air mail. It is perfect and fun to wear, sporty. I have ordered several in a selection of colors. Very reasonable price so easy to make a collection of colors. Good craftsmanship.

.925 Sterling Silver Purple Crystals Ball Pendant Necklace,18"
.925 Sterling Silver Purple Crystals Ball Pendant Necklace,18"
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sterling Silver & Amethyst Ball Pendent, May 17, 2014
Exactly what I wanted to match the earrings I purchased. Sparkles and twinkle on my neck line..lovely, color is a good match to the earrings.

.925 Sterling Silver Aqua Blue 8mm Crystal Ball Stud Earrings
.925 Sterling Silver Aqua Blue 8mm Crystal Ball Stud Earrings
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sterling Silver Aqua Blue Color Crystal Ball Stud Earrings, May 16, 2014
I really am pleased with them. I bought several pair in different colors to match my blouses etc. They sparkle on my ears..and are a comfortable fit. The posts are silver and are very comfortable in the ear.

Isotoner Women's Terry Clog, Heather Gray,8.5/9
Isotoner Women's Terry Clog, Heather Gray,8.5/9
Price: $17.33
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Isotoner Womens Terry Clog, May 16, 2014
Very satisfied. They are very comfortable and I especially like the fact that I can walk on my patio in them. I am always going out to check my plants etc. It saves me the trouble of changing into shoes. Well made and wash up in my spin dry washing machine.

IRIS Nesting Airtight Pet Food Container
IRIS Nesting Airtight Pet Food Container
Price: $9.97
18 used & new from $9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Iris Airtight Pet Food Container, May 16, 2014
They are great. So convenient, I leave them right by the pet dishes and fill from container to bowls. They are really airtight and keep the dry food fresh. Also so much neater and convenient than leaving the food in a 16# paper bag.

Proctor-Silex 33042 4-Quart Slow Cooker
Proctor-Silex 33042 4-Quart Slow Cooker
Price: $18.52
23 used & new from $18.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Protor-Silex Slow Cooker, May 16, 2014
I ordered this as a 2nd slow cooker, for smaller amounts of food. The price is reasonable and arrived within one day. I am however disappointed in the fact that it has no signal lights to indicate it is on, nor a signal light by the settings. I thought it was not working because I saw no light to indicate it was on. I felt the metal house and felt the heat..

I am sure it will meet my requirements, however.

10k White Gold Swarovski Zirconia Stud Earrings (2 cttw)
10k White Gold Swarovski Zirconia Stud Earrings (2 cttw)
Price: $31.53
2 used & new from $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Gold swaronvski studs, April 11, 2014
Beautiful. Crystal sparkle. However one thing I do not like are the backers. I changed to standard kind. I lost the first
one on the floor as it slipped out of my hand. They are too small. The wings on std backers are much better more surface to grab.

.925 Sterling Silver Red Crystal Ball 8mm Stud Earrings
.925 Sterling Silver Red Crystal Ball 8mm Stud Earrings
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stud earrings, April 7, 2014
Beautiful. I just ordered two more pairs. The colors are radiant. A great buy. Exactly as advertised, the price is beyond reasonable. Thanks

Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffeemaker, 1-Liter, White
Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffeemaker, 1-Liter, White
Price: $18.55
8 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 Cup French Press Coffeemaker, March 26, 2014
I love it. First it is glass, the one I had was SS. Being able to see the processing of the coffee is very helpful.

The suction is excellent so the grind do not get into the liquid coffee.

Holds a good amount of liquid. Attractive ..

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars little red cherry stud earring (not), March 26, 2014
It took one month to get these and not as shown. I wanted red cherries, they are a red stone and a green stone suitable for Christmas. Also they come with plastic backings that are very difficult to to handle. I lost one already. I have odd backers so I used one of them (gold) I am very disappointed that I did not get what I ordered. I guess they figure I would not return what I received and start all over again. They only cost $6.00. But a scam is a scam.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7