Profile for Amber Whitfield > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amber Whitfield "amber" RSS Feed (USA Georgia)

The Lies That Save Us (The Broken Heart Series Book 1)
The Lies That Save Us (The Broken Heart Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Predictable and simple, April 3, 2014
It was sort of predictable and the ending really I understand when we read books we want to escape from the real world and into fantasy but that is something that was just stupid not fantasy.

Monster Busters
Monster Busters

5.0 out of 5 stars good, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Monster Busters (App)
It's a good addictive game but kind of liked bejeweled but with challenges that's only way I could describe it

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
Can't put it down best game I've played in a very long time worth playing you should defiantly good and your kids can play with no problems of them talking to a stranger

Tiny Monsters
Tiny Monsters

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiny monsters is ok, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Tiny Monsters (App)
You don't have to pay for diamonds and coins like you do the other games but all you do is click on little things like you do the other games. I thought you would go on adventures is this game but I was wrong. The game is actually kind of BORING!

Loaded: The Best of Blake Shelton
Loaded: The Best of Blake Shelton
Price: $7.00
70 used & new from $2.97

4.0 out of 5 stars good songs, April 13, 2012
This cd was given to my sister as a gift and theres good songs on it but it was scratched when she got it and the cd hadnt been open or anything like that before giving it to her and cause of it being scratched it skipped parts of song so it wasnt good quality buy but it did make my sister happy because she loves blake shelton thats why i give it 4 stars. But i wont be buying cds from amazon again ill just stick to buying books.

A Piece of Eden
A Piece of Eden
DVD ~ Tyne Daly
40 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great movie, September 15, 2011
This review is from: A Piece of Eden (DVD)
It was a great movie. I was very happy to see it! I actually had got for my dad cause my grandpa was in it his dad and he died about 9yrs ago and I knew how much my dad missed him so I bought for him to see him, and he loved. Its a very good family movie and it is worth watching.