Profile for Jennifer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Case-Mate Tough Stand Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Retail Packaging - Blue
Case-Mate Tough Stand Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Retail Packaging - Blue
Price: $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good case., May 29, 2015
Just received this case yesterday for my s6 edge. So far I'm very happy. It looks very nice with my white phone. I was having a hard time finding an edge case that didn't have a black bumper, and wasn't pink. The cases for this phone are hard to find! I love the colors, and it feels fairly protective. The kick stand works great, and feels more sturdy than the Spigen case I tried. It also puts the phone so the volume buttons are accessible when standing, which is helpful, the other case was the opposite. I do wish the back had a bit more texture or matte finish to it. It shows finger prints very easy and is a bit slippery. Everything else works great, the buttons all work and you can wirelessly charge with this on. So far I'm happy.

Naked Nutrition Sample Pack - NAKED WHEY, CASEIN, GOAT, PEA, and RICE
Naked Nutrition Sample Pack - NAKED WHEY, CASEIN, GOAT, PEA, and RICE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products, I was so excited to find these, May 4, 2015
Great products, I was so excited to find these. As I started my hunt for a great protein powder to use during pregnancy as I'm having a hard time getting the necessary protein during pregnancy (100+ grams) in my diet every day. I had a hard time finding anything without a ton of additives and/or flavorings. I wanted just plain, simple one ingredient stuff. I'm so glad I ordered this sample pack. I was leaning towards the rice protein, as it contains more iron than the others, but even in my smoothie, I found it to be gritty and chalky. I liked the whey's a lot, but I consume a lot of dairy already. And I've found that when I'm nursing, I usually have to go dairy free, so it's probably good to stock up on something I can use long term. The pea made me nervous for some reason, but I found I really liked the flavor and consistency the best! It's super mild, mixes great and I love that it's dairy free. So happy I ordered this. I have my naked pea on order now.

Bear Motion for Kindle - Premium Felt Sleeve Case for Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Voyage
Offered by Pro Ebiz
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, April 10, 2015
I found it to be too big for my voyage. I was looking for something more sleek, to match the great small size of the device. The quality was also pretty meh, it looked like something my kid made in art class. I know, a great price, but I ended up returning it and getting something more custom fit and quality from etsy.

Kindle Voyage, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Adaptive Built-in Light, PagePress Sensors, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers
Price: $199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection., April 6, 2015
Amazing. I haven't had an e-reader in years, thinking I could just use my tablet or my phone. I found that I read a lot less, or would start reading my book and end up distracted by other things on my device. I just got my kindle voyage a few days ago, and am so happy. It's a perfect size/weight for me, and I love all the features. Reading on it is a dream. It's easier on the eyes than my other device could ever be, and it's so portable. I have small kids, and can read this while I'm putting them to bed without distracting them, or when they fall asleep on me and I get trapped underneath them with only one hand free. You can't do that with a book. SO happy I took the plunge, my husband will be getting one soon as well. Oh, and I skipped the case, as I love how it feels "naked", and can't see that I'd ever use the stand feature. I just ordered a nice sleeve for transporting and storing it.

Baby Jogger Summit X3 Single Stroller, Green (Older Version) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Better Babygear
Price: $429.00
5 used & new from $429.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Bob, February 27, 2014
I was completely set on getting a Bob jogging stroller. I'd read reviews and talked to a few people who had them and tried them out a bit at my local REI and baby stores. It just seemed the one to get. Then, at our baby store, I caught a glimpse of the Summit X3. We have the city mini from baby jogger and LOVE it, but it's not good for really getting out and exercising with the small tires. I got online and started reading about the Summit X3, and kept hearing amazing things about it. I decided to take the leap and ordered the 2013 model and wow, am I in love. This stroller in amazing! The lever to lock the front wheel is awesome, the suspension is superb, it's so easy to push, the seat lays almost fully back, so my 3 month old can come on long walks and sleep the entire time, and the full coverage canopy is huge, and high enough to fit my son for years (he's in the 90th percentile for height, and I've heard this is a big issue with Bob). I'm thrilled with my purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 20, 2014 1:28 PM PDT

FertilAid for Women: Female Fertility Supplement
FertilAid for Women: Female Fertility Supplement
Offered by Pregnancy Store
Price: $29.95
17 used & new from $29.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Gave it a try and BAM!, April 30, 2013
I'm honestly not sure if it was the FertilAid or not, but after taking it for only 3 weeks, I'm now 7 weeks pregnant with my first child! I had been on the pill for so many years, and was irregular prior to being on it, I just figured I'd go on these for a while to see if I could regulate my hormones a bit. I had tried to get pregnant about 7 years ago in a previous relationship, with no luck and no regular ovulation or periods for 18 months. I was prepared for this time around to be a battle as well and was completely shocked when I got 3 positive tests when my 2nd no pill period was a few weeks late. I can't say for sure if it was the FertilAid, but it certainly didn't hurt matters at all!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2013 11:32 AM PDT

The Music Is You: A Tribute to John Denver
The Music Is You: A Tribute to John Denver
Price: $10.00
42 used & new from $4.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Great job by so many artists. A touching tribute, April 2, 2013
I've loved John Denver's music since I was a child. It never fails to put a smile on my face. This tribute has the exact same effect. It's wonderful to hear so many talented artists give their take on so many favorites. I think John would be so pleased with how this turned out. Some make the songs their own, others do a nice replica of the originals, both are superb. Highly recommended to fans of John Denver who also love the current folky/bluegrass music scene.

Arriva Leo V2 Bluetooth Sweat-Resistant Sport Earphones with Microphone (Teal)
Arriva Leo V2 Bluetooth Sweat-Resistant Sport Earphones with Microphone (Teal)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, January 29, 2013
I did a lot of research before purchasing my first set of bluetooth headphones for running. In the past I've used a water/sweatproof headphone with a wire, and have loved them, but I recently purchased a treadmill for winter running at home and got tired of dealing with the wires. I considered a few brands, and almost purchased another until I went on the runnersworld forums. I figured this is where runner who really use this stuff talk, and they recommended the Arriva Leo. I took a chance, and I'm completely happy. These are super light weight, sound incredible, and connected to both my iPhone for podcasts and books and my iPad when I feel like watching a movie on my run. They are a bit tricky to get a correct fit, but they work like a charm once you, and they're so light weight, even though they aren't 100% snug on my head, they stay put. Love these, they've been for a week's worth of running already and I couldn't be happier.

ASICS Women's GEL-Neo33 Running Shoe
ASICS Women's GEL-Neo33 Running Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed., April 13, 2012
I've been running in Asics for 15 years, and have been extremely loyal to the 1100's and then the 2100's. I always needed the stabilization of those lines and found that anytime I strayed I found myself injured. In the past few years, I'll admit, I was getting jealous of some of the cute new running shoes I was seeing at the gym and on the roads. Things with funky bright colors and streamlined designs. I was starting to feel dated in my old classic blue and white 2100's, but was afraid to stray from my old true shoes. I took a chance on these after reading an ad for them claiming these had the same DuoMax stability and yet were good and cushioned, and CUTE! They arrived quickly (thanks Amazon!) and I couldn't wait to try them on.

I walked around the house, then took them for a short walk to get a feel for them. Things felt great, so this morning I challenged them on my regular 5 mile route. WOW - these are so great. I felt like I was running on clouds, clouds that wanted to go fast! I found that my knee felt better, my hamstrings weren't strained, and a lot of the minor aches and pains I've been feeling lately were gone. I couldn't be happier, and my feet and legs feel terrific. I'm looking forward to running with these gals for a while, they feel solidly built and dang, they are adorable (yet still sorta fierce).

Tweezerman  Slant Tweezer, Green Apple
Tweezerman Slant Tweezer, Green Apple
Offered by ArisDeals
Price: $16.99
25 used & new from $16.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Take that eyebrows!, November 29, 2011
I really didn't think that there could be that much difference in tweezers, and honestly I bought these because of the color, and felt a little silly spending more just because they matched my bath towels. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I not only had an adorable pair of green tweezers, but that they worked better than anything I've ever used. They are fantastic! They grab little skinny hairs so much better, and pull them out, root and all, every time on the first try! You can even grab a bunch of those fine little hairs at once. I almost plucked out all my eyebrows the afternoon they came, I was so delighted. Well worth the money Tweezerman. My now super thin eyebrows thank you.

Page: 1 | 2