Profile for Ben S > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ben S RSS Feed

Cheetah Mounts APDAM2B Articulating Dual Arm TV Wall Mount Bracket with Full Motion Tilt and Swivel for 32-65" LCD, LED, Plasma, Flat Screen Monitors and Displays Up to VESA 684x400 and 165lbs, Including a Free Twisted Veins 10' HDMI Cable and 6" Level

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Articulate Well, December 11, 2012
My wife is cheap, so I had to buy this mount instead of a Sanus. The mount is fine if you're watching tv straight on, however if you want to articulate the tv so that you can view it from an adjacent room (we have an open dining room/living room situation), the mount will tilt the TV to an off center position. This is due to sub par materials and engineering. Our TV is a 46" Samsung, which is well within the 60" specifications this mount is supposed to support. Anyway, it does the job if you're just watching TV head on (but why buy an articulating mount?!), and may be able to support smaller than 46" TVs while maintaining a level articulation - but I can't validate this. Would not have bought this mount had I known that it wouldn't have a level articulation. Spend the money and buy a Sanus. Buy nice or buy twice.

DC Men's Pure Sneaker,White/Battleship/Armor,13 M
DC Men's Pure Sneaker,White/Battleship/Armor,13 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, November 20, 2012
Love the shoes. I used to wear these back in high school and they looked great, were comfortable, etc. so I decided to pick some up nearly 12 years later. Still comfortable, still look great and they last.

Columbia Sportswear Men's Bugaboot Plus Snow Boot,Black/Gunmetal,12 M US
Columbia Sportswear Men's Bugaboot Plus Snow Boot,Black/Gunmetal,12 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, great price, November 20, 2012
I had originally bought a size 13 pair of these, however these boots run big. I returned them for a size 12 and they fit my size 13 feet perfectly. These boots are great for cold weather, they're comfortable, waterproof, warm (and they STAY warm!), and they look pretty sharp too. Best winter boots I've ever owned hands down.