Profile for Simmone > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Simmone RSS Feed

Isotoner Women's Terry Ballerina,Navy,Large-8/9
Isotoner Women's Terry Ballerina,Navy,Large-8/9
Offered by Treasure Lingerie & Apparel
Price: $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy!, January 4, 2014
I love my new Isotoner Women's Terry Balerina Slippers! They fit perfectly and have a well cushioned insole. They are very comfy! I would highly recommend these slippers to others.

Cozy Fleece -  Alta Luxury Hotel Fleece Blanket-Full-Tan
Cozy Fleece - Alta Luxury Hotel Fleece Blanket-Full-Tan
Price: $25.99
3 used & new from $17.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight warmth, January 2, 2014
These blankets were Christmas gifts and were very well received. They are light weight, but warm enough to keep you warm on a cold winter night. I would recommend them to those who want a warm blanket that is light in weight and won't weigh them down.

The Story of the Golden Fleece (Dover Children's Classics)
The Story of the Golden Fleece (Dover Children's Classics)
by Padraic Colum
Price: $5.36
73 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for young Greek Mythology lovers, January 2, 2014
This book was a Christmas gift for my nine year old grandson. Greek Mythology is what he likes to read and he was pleased with it. I would recommend because you can't go wrong with a book that's a classic.

DELUXE Ultra Plush Fleece TWIN Blanket, CAMEL
DELUXE Ultra Plush Fleece TWIN Blanket, CAMEL
Offered by Dealway
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Plush and warm, January 2, 2014
These were Christmas presents for grandchildren. I was pleased with the quality and they love their warm fuzziness. I would recommend these blankets to others as good for keeping warm on those cold winter nights.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game for all those Thomas the Train lovers., January 2, 2014
This game was a Christmas gift for our five year old grandson. He an avid fan Thomas the Train. He was so excited to get it! I chose the game for him because it will be fun for him and his family as they play it together. Plus, it will be a fun learning tool for him. For those reasons I would also recommend it to others who know a young Thomas fan.

Cartooning For Kids
Cartooning For Kids
by Mike Artell
Price: $8.95
128 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for young budding cartoon artists, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Cartooning For Kids (Paperback)
This was a Christmas gift for my eight year old grandson who wants to become a cartoon artist. He is very pleased with it. I would recommend it for anyone who knows a young budding artist.

900 Gram Towel Set Egyptian Cotton Towels by ExceptionalSheets, 900 GSM, Teal
900 Gram Towel Set Egyptian Cotton Towels by ExceptionalSheets, 900 GSM, Teal
Offered by eLuxury Supply
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality!, January 2, 2014
These towels are plush, durable and very well made. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a quality towel set.

My Pillow Pet Silly Monkey - Large (Brown)
My Pillow Pet Silly Monkey - Large (Brown)
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $12.82
33 used & new from $12.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, May 2, 2012
The large Silly Monkey Pillow Pet went to my grandson for his 4th birthday. He loves it! I love the durability and washability of it. The bargain price I paid is a big plus, too!