Profile for Chuks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chuks RSS Feed

E-Z Ink (TM) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement For HP 96 C8767WN & 97 C9363WN (3 Black, 2 Color)
Offered by Toner_Kingdom
Price: $19.71
2 used & new from $19.70

1.0 out of 5 stars E-z Ink Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, September 9, 2013
The set of 2 colored and 3 black ink cartridges arrived promptly, and I installed a colored ink cartridge in my HP Photosmart 2710xi. It fit quite well. The only problem, a big one, that I had is this: I received the ink package 08/13/2013 and installed the colored ink same day. But by 09/03/2013, the colored ink cartridge was EMPTY!! I was appalled. I had only printed, since the installation, less than 10 regular prints on 8x12 papers.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2013 4:21 AM PDT

Invicta Men's 14329 Specialty Tonneau Watch with 3 Textured Leather Strap Set
Invicta Men's 14329 Specialty Tonneau Watch with 3 Textured Leather Strap Set
Offered by GEM Products
Price: $79.99
5 used & new from $79.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Invicta men's 14329 Specialty Tonneau watch, August 20, 2013
The watch looks exactly like it appears on the ad, and actually looks rich in looks. The only thing I don't like about it is it's too light, quite unlike the other heavy watches I've purchased from Invicta and gotten used to. The screen isn't as large and it actually looks too delicate for the kind of rough way I wear my watches. I doubt it will last past Dec should I continue using it like that. I'll give it away to my 17 yr son.

BM Premium 2-Pack Of NP-FW50 Batteries & Charger for Sony ILCE-QX1, Alpha 7, A7R, A3000, A5000, A5100, A6000, NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEX-F3K, NEX5, NEX5K, NEX5N, NEX5T, NEX6, NEX7, SLT-A33, SLT-A35, SLT-A37, SLT-A55, DSC-RX10/B Digital Camera
Offered by Big Mike's Electronics
Price: $25.95
2 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony Alpha NEX5N Battery, April 2, 2013
The charger is okay and serves its purpose well. I purchased the extra two batteries so I'll have a backup should I need a spare battery while out there shooting. But I've realized that the battery that came with my NEX 5N battery usually stays about 35% longer than the ones purchased thru Amazon. These new ones die quicker. But in all, I'm okay with the products. They didn't cost much anyway.

Invicta Men's 1026 Lupah Camouflage Interchangeable Strap Watch Set
Invicta Men's 1026 Lupah Camouflage Interchangeable Strap Watch Set
2 used & new from $165.05

3.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Men's 1026 Lupah Camouflage Watch, November 27, 2012
This watch is simple and attractive. I purchased both the Women's Camo and Men's Camo watches (in Nov 2012) for a cousin and wife that just got married. They are a nice inexpensive wedding gift that cost $45 (female) and $40 (male) and I can't complain. Additionally, they both came with 3 extra leather straps each. The leathers are quite stiff (common with many Invicta watches) and I hope they become much more flexible with time. I've heard complaints from other reviews that some fancy-looking Invicta watches stopped working after a period of time (under one year) and getting the retailers to replace them were nerve wracking. I truly hope these ones remain in good working condition after several years of reasonable usage. For those prices, I'd take a chance! Gudluck.

Invicta Women's 1032 Lupah Black Dial Green Camouflage Leather Watch
Invicta Women's 1032 Lupah Black Dial Green Camouflage Leather Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Women's 1032 Lupah Camouflage Watch (review 11/27/2012), November 27, 2012
The watch is simple and attractive. I purchased the Women's Camo and Men's Camo (in Nov 2012) for a cousin and wife that just got married. It's a nice inexpensive wedding gift costing $45 (female) and $40 (male) and I can't complain. Additionally, they both came with 3 extra straps. The leathers are quite stiff (common with many Invicta watches' leathers) and I hope they become much more flexible with time. I've heard complaints from other reviews that some fancy-looking invicta watches stop working after sometime. I truly hope these ones remain in good working condition after several years of reasonable usage. For that price, I'd take a chance! Gudluck.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2013 9:36 AM PDT

Men's 4 Alarm Talking Watch and Date
Men's 4 Alarm Talking Watch and Date
Offered by Dynasty Enterprise
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $39.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Men's 4 Alarm Talking Watch and Date, November 14, 2012
I purchased this watch some months ago for my dad that's legally blind. The watch is awful. The band (or strap), made of some cheap material came apart VERY SAME DAY that I received the watch, and the digital numbers seem to fade occasionally (and not because battery is weak). I just didn't bother with returning it. The watch cost me (I believe) nearly $50 (thumbs down)

Tommy Bahama Relax Men's RLX1030 Relax Baja Neoprene Strap Watch
Tommy Bahama Relax Men's RLX1030 Relax Baja Neoprene Strap Watch
Offered by PerfectTiming
Price: $135.00
2 used & new from $134.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Bahama Relax Men's RLX1030 Relax Baja Neoprene Strap Watch, November 14, 2012
I purchased this watch some weeks ago and I'm really pleased with it. It's fancy, heavy and goes well with certain clothes that I have on. I'm looking for a matching black leather strap to I can interchange occasionally.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2014 6:01 PM PST

Invicta Men's 12849 Lupah Silver Dial Leather Watch Set with Interchangeable Straps
Offered by TimeZone123
Price: $79.95
2 used & new from $79.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Men's 12848 Lupah Silver Dial Leather Watch is great!!!, November 14, 2012
I love the weight and stylishness of this watch! It is quite unique and solid, and came in a prestigious box with two spare leather bands, all for just $59.99. I would purchase more if I had the money. I get compliments on the watch, and hope it lasts me a good while. The only thing I would like to see is a more malleable strap. These ones are really stiff for whatever reason. As of time of this review (Apr 2, 2013), I've had the watch for 5 months and no issues with it yet.