Profile for anna m bivin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

anna m bivin RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Every dog owner should have one of these!!!!!!!, June 9, 2014
Whoever came up with this idea, standing ovation!!!!!!! No more cheesy plastic contraptions, no more lugging a water bowl around! This works fabulous! I use it for my German Shepard mix service dog, we are always on the go and it's so easy for her to drink out of! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!

Redbarn - Natural Bully Rings Small Dog Chews - 3 Pack CLEARANCE PRICED
Redbarn - Natural Bully Rings Small Dog Chews - 3 Pack CLEARANCE PRICED
Offered by GotPetSupplies
Price: $20.47

5.0 out of 5 stars I cut them in half and my dogs love them!!!!!, June 9, 2014
My tea cup poodles love these! I cut them in half, they like the curved shape better (I think it's easier to hold onto with there paws) they prefer these over the straight sticks....

DoggyRide Jogging Belt, 32 to 38-Inch, Large
DoggyRide Jogging Belt, 32 to 38-Inch, Large
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made!, June 9, 2014
Very well made!! Like the fact it is adjustable, and has a quick clip buckle.. Easy on and off for when I need to free both my hands up and not hold the leash..

RC Pet Products Dog Snack Caddie, Black with Pitter Patter Chocolate Pattern
RC Pet Products Dog Snack Caddie, Black with Pitter Patter Chocolate Pattern
Price: $12.00

3.0 out of 5 stars The bag itself is great, but...., June 9, 2014
The bag is great quality! I would give that 5 stars! But... The design of the way the clip goes on the bag is poor, i had to put a safety pin on the top to keep the bag from falling off the clip! The clip is removable so you can wash the bag. Great idea! They just need to rethink the design... If you don't mind a safety pin on top, it's a fantastic bag, very well made!

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Price: $34.99
219 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, May 10, 2014
Took me a bit to figure out how to use it with the setup I have, but once I did.... Awesome! My husband and I can now watch netflix on our regular television without having to squint at my 7" galaxy tablet screen. Be forewarned, hardly any "set up" instructions come in the box, but they do have a website to help you out if need be.. Definetly worth the cost!! Also, for those who do not know, it DOES have to be plugged into a power supply for during use.. (My setup: using a samsung galaxy tab 7 - with built in Internet from Verizon, an my iPhone 4s: with this combo I am able to use the device... The tablet is the "go between" from my phone to the tv..)

Valery®vintage String Classic Leather Blank Notebook Diary Journal Retro Note Book Mediterranean Style Loose-leaf (Brown)
Offered by Phantom of the opera
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!!, May 10, 2014
Love this thing!! I had bought 1 for a journal and loved it so much I bought another for my daily use (to dos, shopping lists, etc..) it's a great size, not to big not to small.. The paper is super nice to write on with my fountain pen too, I like the rings because I can move sheets around or take them out without destroying the book (like any other bounded journal) I just hope they have the refills available soon!!! I also like the way it secures closed. The paper is protected and If you add any loose papers in the back they don't come flying out. Will most likely buy a few more for other projects and such! Highly recommend!

Moleskine Passion Journal - Dog, Large, Hard Cover (5 x 8.25) (Passion Book Series)
by Moleskine
Price: $16.55
47 used & new from $4.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for organizing!!, May 10, 2014
I needed something to keep records together for my new service dog, and this fits the bill! Works great for keeping everything from vet records to her favorite treats... I only wish it had a larger section in the back for notes (blank pages) it has a few, but if you have a lot of notes you end up with putting pages in the pocket in the back.. Would definetly buy this again!

Noodlers Ink 4.5Oz Heart Of Darkness W/Pen
Noodlers Ink 4.5Oz Heart Of Darkness W/Pen
Offered by Court House Supplies
Price: $17.51
11 used & new from $13.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous pen, and fantastic ink!, May 10, 2014
It would have been 5 stars, but it writes a little fatter than i would like.. It does state medium tip, and it is medium. The ink is fabulous! Good black color.. The pen writes very smoothly and doesn't skip at all! I was surprised to find when I opened the package the pen did not come with a cartridge to fill. At first I thought they forgot to include it, but after reading the instructions, it does not use a cartridge. You simply unscrew the tip from the body and put the ink directly in the main body. It has an o-ring to seal it once you screw the tip back on. I was a bit hesitant at first thinking the ink would leak, but alas.. No leak! It's super easy to fill, very comfortable to write with, a very fine pen for the price! Can't beat it.... Would definetly buy this again!

XFORCE Knee Support Adjustable Hinges Brace Breathable Neoprene, Small, Black
XFORCE Knee Support Adjustable Hinges Brace Breathable Neoprene, Small, Black
Offered by Surgik LC
Price: $49.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big!, April 20, 2014
Too large! Did the measurements and what I got was still too big... Order size down from what you measure otherwise it's too loose to do any good... Other than that, it is made well, and the pins are easy to adjust in the hinges...

Sunpentown SF-1468 3-Speed Oscillating 14-Inch Standing Fan with Remote Control
Sunpentown SF-1468 3-Speed Oscillating 14-Inch Standing Fan with Remote Control
Price: $44.99
25 used & new from $40.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality! Very well made, easy to put together!, April 20, 2014
This fan is very quiet, I like the fact the fan blades are clear, makes it look nicer when it's not running... I especially like the remote control! Very handy! I would have given it 5 stars, but the fan didn't rise up as much as I would have liked, and if using the controls on the fan itself, I have to bend over to get to them. The controls are in the base of the fan.. Other than that, it's a good quality fan, plan on buying 2 more for the house!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5