Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Draw4Luv > Reviews

Browse

Draw4Luv's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Draw4Luv "Luv2Draw" RSS Feed (Portland, OR USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
UpTrak Grande Sit/Stand Desk Riser - Two-Level, Height Adjustable, Lightweight Standing Desk! (Black)
Offered by Stand Steady
Price: $259.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, Attractive Sit or Stand Work Station!, April 26, 2016
Coming off of recent back surgery it was strongly suggested I work standing rather than sitting (as an architect I spend long hours at a computer!)... I researched a lot of solutions, and found the UpTrak desk riser. It isn't the cheapest product on the market, but I needed adjustability so that I could sit or stand, and ideally also a product which could accommodate my desktop computer's large monitor and/or my laptop.

This thing arrived quickly, and did not disappoint. It was well packaged, all parts protected with no damaged finishes. It is an attractive black laminate with nice heavy steel posts. Assembly was easy with the supplied tools! My biggest concern was sturdiness - and this thing is that! Strong and well balanced, I am typing on my extended keyboard with the sliding keyboard tray all the way "out", but the riser doesn't even wobble. The two adjustable shelves (keyboard/mouse on the lower, monitor on the upper) are easy to adjust with rotating cams (levers). You might need a USB extender cable/port if, like me, you have wired keyboard and mouse still attached to your desktop machine, but that is an easy fix.

Please note that I am only one week into using this system, but it has performed very well so far and I would recommend it to anyone considering an adjustable sit/stand workstation to go on top of an existing work surface.

Art Alternatives Pen & Ink Sketch Fountain Pen Set - Broad
Art Alternatives Pen & Ink Sketch Fountain Pen Set - Broad
Offered by Daniel's House
Price: $11.32
9 used & new from $11.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this Pen, November 4, 2015
Surprising quality for the price! I have several German fountain pens, but this has been my general-use "go to" pen since I got it! I went with broad tip, which also does fine lines when flipped on its back... I use Rotring cartridges or the supplied ink chamber with Noodler's ink...
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sketch City: Tips and Inspiration for Drawing on Location
Sketch City: Tips and Inspiration for Drawing on Location
by Dopress Books
Price: $29.95
59 used & new from $19.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational Guide to Seeing & Sketching, November 4, 2015
Inspirational! If you like to draw, want to improve your drawing skills or just get inspired to draw nore, thos is a great place to start! Yes, it is focused on urban sketching, but it offers so much more. Great comments from the selected artists about their own works, great range of styles. I wish I had bought it BEFORE I spent a month sketching in Germany!

iPhone 4S Case, MagicMobile® Durable Shockproof Impact Resistant Ultra Slim Hard Plastic Crystal Clear Shell Cover with Dark Frame - Black
Offered by MagicMobile USA
Price: $4.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Nicer than expected but with minor drawback..., November 11, 2014
This case is surprisingly well made for the price. Clean, clear plastic, good general fit on the phone... and the clear case is perfect for adding a graphic if you can't find the pre-printed design you want! The ONLY ISSUE with this case - the charging cord and headphone jacks don't fit into the case's openings! Which, unfortunately, makes it kind of useless. I may ream them out to widen them, rather than searching for a narrower headphone jack (buy new earbuds to accommodate a $5 case? Silly?!)...

AAA 121-Piece Road Trip First Aid Kit
AAA 121-Piece Road Trip First Aid Kit
Offered by Happy Haus
Price: Click here to see our price
11 used & new from $22.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic car kit, September 15, 2014
Good basic first aid kit for the car... a good starting point, at least. There are some key things to add, like a CPR mask, extra gloves, ice pack, etc... But nice semi-hard case and well organized!

Timex Men's T2N699DH Intelligent Quartz T Series Racing Fly Back Chrono Stainless steel Case Black Strap Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars One is not enough! It's that nice!, September 15, 2014
I can't take my eyes off this watch, and I've had it for some 6 months now! It's not too big, even for my smallish (but still manly) wrist. The face design is awesome! I love the flat glass, which has held up beautifully despite a number of knocks against rock and metal and more. Buttons work well, though the Indiglo is a little dim through the dark face. The glow-in-the-dark hands and numbers are a great touch, though charging them with a bright LED flashlight for 30 seconds only results in 10-15 minutes of readability max. Stopwatch is so cool! Dual time zones are super cool! But I still don't get the extra numbers on the inner rim.... not scaled equally and in weird increments. I see them on some very expensive watches, too, and still don't get it (Tag Heuer etc).

Awesome watch.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2015 1:32 PM PST

rooCASE Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Case - Dual View Multi-Angle Stand Tablet 7-Inch 7" Cover - BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, great price!, September 15, 2014
Nice case. Attractive, easy to use. My only concern: The outer case's back camera hole tends to cast a shadow or soft edge on photos unless very carefully aligned. Nice stylus, too! Short and light with two colors of ink!

Ameristep 3-D Leafy Poncho (Solid Mesh/Non-Woven Leafy)
Ameristep 3-D Leafy Poncho (Solid Mesh/Non-Woven Leafy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, Flexible Design! Good base for Ghillie-ing..., September 15, 2014
Big, very 3D, nice oak leaf pattern. I'll be altering mine for an Alaskan tundra hunt, but it's a great base to start from!

Topstaronline (TM) Lord of the Rings Aragorn Elven Green Leaf Brooch Pin Pendant Necklace
Offered by TAB WING
Price: $8.00
2 used & new from $6.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but little detail, September 15, 2014
It's not bad - but don't let the picture deceive you. The outline silver-work looks good, but there is not definition in the center of the leaf - the middle is just deep green with no "veins". Still, for the price it isn't bad. Not nearly as nice as my licensed copy, though! The original by WETA is amazing.

Essential Values Stainless Steel Coffee Tamper Barista Espresso Tamper 51mm Base Coffee Bean Press
Offered by CHUANG2015
Price: $14.49
26 used & new from $6.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Tamper!, September 15, 2014
Wow! It weighs maybe a pound, is wonderfully finished! Glass-smooth finish, and it fits the cup on my DeLonghi EC-155 perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3