Profile for K. Timmerman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Timmerman RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

Glass Polishing Kit for all Types of Glass and Car Windshield Wiper Blade Scratches
Offered by GLASS POLISH
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks to all the other reviewers who provided such good information on this product, August 18, 2014
So, I used a grit-containing gas station squeegee to vigorously scrub insects of my windshield. As a result, I had no bugs, but numerous scratches in my windshield. some of which were deep enough to catch my fingernail. Thanks to all the other reviewers who provided such good information on this product. After 2 sessions of about 30 minutes each, I had removed almost all of the scratches. I can still see the remnants of one or two scratches, but they are so minor now, that I didn't feel it necessary to do a third polishing session to finish them off.

As others here have mentioned, I repeatedly sprayed water from a plant spray bottle onto both the windshield and the polishing pad when I could see the windshield was starting to get dry. As someone else here suggested, I also used some heavy paper to mask off surrounding areas of the car so the spray (and there is a lot of it) didn't cause me any problems.

In summary, it takes some effort and careful use, but this product really does the job.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 1, 2014 1:52 AM PDT

aLOKSAKlok Multipak 4 Small Sizes aLOK4-SMP
aLOKSAKlok Multipak 4 Small Sizes aLOK4-SMP
Offered by palo_alto_toy_shoppe
Price: $11.49
14 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars and the bag usually lasts 2-3 years before I need to replace it - and I think that's pretty reasonable., July 28, 2014
I use one of these bags to protect my iPhone in my cycling jersey pocket. I use it several times/week, and the bag usually lasts 2-3 years before I need to replace it - and I think that's pretty reasonable.

Chaney Instrument Wireless Thermometer
Chaney Instrument Wireless Thermometer
Offered by swat1171
Price: $19.44
28 used & new from $14.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, as expected. The sensor also works ..., July 28, 2014
Works well, as expected. The sensor also works with another thermometer from the same manufacturer (the sensor for that unit -which was identical to this sensor - had gotten flooded).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, January 10, 2013
The bank note came quickly and was just what I expected - a nice, uncirculated bank note. (Made for a great gift!)

OtterBox Universal Defender Case for iPhone 4 (Black Silicone & Black Plastic)
OtterBox Universal Defender Case for iPhone 4 (Black Silicone & Black Plastic)
Offered by ShoppeDeals
Price: $49.99
3 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AT&T iPhone 4S, November 3, 2011
I previously had the OtterBox Defender case for my iPhone 3GS, and was quite happy with it. As a result, I ordered this case for my iPhone 4S. The case was easier to install than my old 3GS case, which is good. I'm very happy with the quality and usability of the case, as well as the protection it offers. The case feels great in my hand, and all of the buttons/connections are easy to use/access. On top of that, the price was much better than I paid for my old case at my local AT&T store.

Duracell Instant Power Charger for USB Compatible Devices
Duracell Instant Power Charger for USB Compatible Devices
Offered by Pacifica Island Art, Inc.
Price: $12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Using with an iPhone 3GS, September 4, 2009
This battery charged my iPhone 3GS (which has a larger capacity battery than earlier iPhones) from a 40% charge up to a 95% charge. Based on the size and the cost of this battery, I'm happy with that.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2009 8:28 PM PDT

Tekkeon TekCharge MP1800
Tekkeon TekCharge MP1800

1.0 out of 5 stars Two Defective Units in a Row, September 4, 2009
After researching many options online, I ordered this battery (along with a Duracell lithium ion unit) for my iPhone. The first unit would not charge, even after 48 hrs with two different chargers and two different cables (to make sure they weren't the problem). Amazon quickly sent a replacement, but it has the same problem. After two duds in a row, I'm giving up and will try something else. (The Duracell unit works fine, but it is admittedly a smaller capacity battery.) I'm disappointed, because I like the size and capacity of this battery. Sorry to have to give it one star, but.......