Profile for Kylie's Mama > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kylie's Mama RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
The 10" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)
Price: $33.24
4 used & new from $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 30, 2014
We LOVE this frying pan. easy to clean, great non stick, not too heavy...Will buy again!

Reneeze K-ALICE-02 Kids Mid-Calf Boot- Black, Size 12
Reneeze K-ALICE-02 Kids Mid-Calf Boot- Black, Size 12
Offered by Shoe Center
Price: $27.10
2 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Using these For Horseback riding, July 30, 2014
Very happy with these boots, worn once so far. Fit good, no complaints about feel from the daughter. Using them for horseback riding lessons...way more affordable to use these for a beginning rider!

TransformationTM Diet Drops | Weight Loss Drops with African Mango
2 fl. oz (60ml)
TransformationTM Diet Drops | Weight Loss Drops with African Mango 2 fl. oz (60ml)
Offered by BSkinny Global
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Using with an intense diet restriction/excercise plan with a trainer and nutritionist, March 21, 2014
I am on a diet plan with a trainer and nutritionist...These are a part of it. I'm having success but I really don't know what my level of success would be without them. I assume they have been doing what they are intended to do.

ohana collection PN1001 Genuine Ohana Outdoor Patio Wicker Furniture 10-Piece All Weather Gorgeous Couch Set with Free Patio Cover, Beige
Offered by Ohana Depot
Price: $4,099.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set! Great seller, June 18, 2012
We ordered this set for out new covered patio. We ordered early because it was suppose to take 4-6 weeks to get the order processed and shipped. Instead we recieved the order in about 2 weeks, which through a bit of a wrench in things but how can you complain about faster service, really? Overall we love the set and were happy that it is also comfortable. Very contemporary look. Overall we are very satisfied. The only thing I noticed that I didn't expect is the cushions on the back are flush with the top of the couches. In the pic they look taller than the back. The seller responded quickly when I called with a question. The items were packed very well and easy to set up! We looked at a lot of companies and based on reviews and price went with this set. We are very very pleased and will probably order from them again.

South Shore Grace Collection 6-Drawer Double Dresser, Pure White
South Shore Grace Collection 6-Drawer Double Dresser, Pure White
Price: $174.00
3 used & new from $174.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad. You pay for what you get!, February 28, 2012
We bought this for our walk in closet, much cheaper alternative to closet organizer drawers. Overall it's fine for what we are using it for. It requires a lot of assembling and that takes a while. The drawers don't slide easily as they are plastic on plastic and after assembled the drawers fit but don't quite line up with each other so the lines are all overe the place. I would return it if it was going to be in a room but since it's in a closet it's fine. It is all pressboard, which I think is a given.

Contours Options Tandem II Stroller, Tangerine
Contours Options Tandem II Stroller, Tangerine

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great but bulky, October 8, 2011
This stroller has been great for our family. The only con is that it is bulky. I still gave it high marks because that is the nature of the beast with tandem strollers and I think it is better than most. We have had one problem and we are not sure why but the front wheel will come off when folded up. We are not sure if we are some how bumping the release or not so again I am not marking it down for that. When the stroller arrived one of then bars for keeping the kids in didn't hold and the company sent us a replacement seat frame without any grief, excellent customer service!

My Tot Clock
My Tot Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my toddler in bed and let's me get some sleep!, October 8, 2011
This review is from: My Tot Clock (Kitchen)
We purchased this clock because my three yr old was an early early morning girl. If she woke up after 4 am she would hollar for us to come and get her, she always stayed in bed but her hollering would result in her waking up to the pt she wouldn't be able to fall back asleep or we would get up to try to get her back to sleep and then we couldn't fall back asleep. This became a really big problem when our second child was born and we were not getting to sleep any where near enough. I haven't used any feature on the clock yet except the colored timers and wow! She wakes up but looks at her clock and whe. It is still blue she lays back down and goes to sleep. We can now keep her in bed until 8 am which makes us all happier in the morning. She was in need of more sleep in the past. The other big bonus is she learned her colors quickly and it even got her more interested in learning colors. If it wasn't for this clock I would be so sleep deprived and so would my daughter making life miserable. I strongly recommend this clock if you need to keep your little one in bed a bit longer. I would agree that some kids might just blow it off but my daughter has always follwed these types of directions well, which explains why she didnt get out of bed without permission in the first place.

Auto Pet Feeder Capacity: 10lbs
Auto Pet Feeder Capacity: 10lbs
Offered by GlobalPets
Price: $149.00
26 used & new from $131.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, August 28, 2011
I have two of these. The first one I bought about 10 years ago and it still works great. I am a veterinarian and when used properly this product can improve your pets health by preventing obesity. I use mine for my cats, I have one for each cat. The feeders dispense at the same time and are separated so that one cat can't hoard it all and they are given the exact amount of food they need to be healthy. The best part is they don't associate me with the feeding so when they think they need more they harass the feeder and are not under my feet bothering me. I recommend this product to all of my clients with over weight cats. It especially helps for clients that say they can't cut back the food because their cat is so obnoxious.

Avon Skin so Soft Original Bath Oil Spray Huile de bain a vaporiser
Avon Skin so Soft Original Bath Oil Spray Huile de bain a vaporiser
Offered by Salesguru
Price: $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Spray you can't spray?, August 28, 2011
The product itself is fine it is the container that I am bothered with. I bought then spray so I could in fact spray it and the container did not come with a spray nozzle. If they are selling a spray it should be in a container that in fact sprays.

Ergo Auto Pet Feeder, Small
Ergo Auto Pet Feeder, Small
Price: $109.00
33 used & new from $98.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Had my First one for over 8 years just bought a second!, January 3, 2011
I purchased my first feeder, same brand and type, 8 years ago. It worked so well that when I got my second cat I bought another one 6 months ago. It has been reliable and kept my pets weight under control without my cat making me crazy. I have never had a single problem with either machine. Now with two my cats each have regulated meal feeding and maintain healthy weights all the while leaving me alone. I strongly recommend this feeder. My only advice is that you remove the plastic bowl as plastic bowls tend to cause feline acne for some cats. My kids just eat right off the floor and they have no problems. FYI I am a veterinarian and I recommend this product to my clients all the time to help them get their pets weight under control.

Page: 1 | 2