Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for ShaLa > Reviews

Browse

ShaLa's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ShaLa "InnerChiHealer" RSS Feed (Sacramento, CA)

New Comfort Air Freshener Purifier Humidifier Green Color great for water vacuum
Offered by Great-Vacs
Price: $45.00
3 used & new from $45.00

2.0 out of 5 stars The first one of these I got worked great for a few days and then stopped, January 4, 2016
The first one of these I got worked great for a few days and then stopped. I got a replacement and can't tell that it does anything at all. If it worked it would be a great product. Purchased it to purifiy the air. Open to any suggestions from other buyers or sellers.

BeanStalk Hair Loss Treatment: Promotes Fast Hair Growth in 2 Weeks
BeanStalk Hair Loss Treatment: Promotes Fast Hair Growth in 2 Weeks
Offered by Beanstalk Hair Loss Treatment
Price: $35.00

3.0 out of 5 stars This item seems to simply just be castor oil. ..., January 4, 2016
This item seems to simply just be castor oil. Decided to try it because of the reviews. The bottle is no more than the size of an eye dropper and it has the intense castor oil smell. Save yourself the money and go buy castor oil at your local store. Some beauty supplies now sell it infused with fragrance.

Sprite Chrome Bath Ball Filter
Sprite Chrome Bath Ball Filter
Offered by Daydream Sales
Price: $31.68
3 used & new from $30.40

2.0 out of 5 stars I can't tell a difference, May 2, 2014
I can't tell the difference. It's a nice concept. You have to run the water through it slowly so if you plan to take a bubble bath you better start splashing. I've had it a few months and won't be re-ordering the filters.

Culligan WSH-C125 Wall-Mount 10,000 Gallon Capacity Filtered Showerhead, Chrome Finish
Price: $29.99
66 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 2, 2014
This helped reduce the hard water stains I was getting on my glass and granite shower walls. The water feels much softer and my skin isn't as dry.

Cell Spa, Chi Ionic Ion Detox Foot Bath Aqua Spa Cleanse Machine
Cell Spa, Chi Ionic Ion Detox Foot Bath Aqua Spa Cleanse Machine
Offered by MEGA DISTRIBUTION INTERNATIONAL INC
Price: $138.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Semi-Disappointed, March 12, 2008
I think the product would be fine, however it is used and I thought I was buying a new machine. One of the arrays out of the 4 isn't working and one of the wristbands isn't working properly. Also one of the other arrays is dirty. I cannot figure out how to contact the seller and not much info on the manufacturer. The one instruction sheet is very vague and doesn't fully explain the use and also even though it says it has a warranty that information is blank! I love the foot detoxing in itself and was planning to use it not only on myself but as part of a business. I think if I can get a proper machine and instructions it would be fine.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2012 8:11 AM PDT