Profile for J. Gibson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Gibson RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Keeping Up Appearances: The Full Bouquet - Special Edition DVD
Keeping Up Appearances: The Full Bouquet - Special Edition DVD
DVD ~ Clive Swift
8 used & new from $56.42

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Series, Not-so-Perfect DVD Set, February 26, 2015
Choosing a star rating for this DVD set was extremely difficult. If I were rating the series itself it would most definitely get a full 5 stars because it is an amazing show. I had to weigh the video quality and issues with these DVD's in with that and thus arrived at my 3-star rating.

"Keeping Up Appearances" is one of my favorite British comedies. I adore Patricia Routledge and Clive Swift dearly and they were perfectly cast in their roles. I used to own the "Full Bouquet" 8-disc set released in 2004 but lost it in a house fire. Replacing the set was a must-do because nothing is better in this life than a great laugh and this series most certainly delivers the laughs. The comedy doesn't feel forced in the least and even someone who isn't a huge fan of British comedy can find something to like in this series. Some episodes are epic in how great they are and every episode will make you laugh.

We all know a Hyacinth Bucket--"that's Boo-Kay!"--and are perhaps even related to one. Relating to the various characters in this series is easy and you cannot help but like the entire cast. Every character, even the minor ones, has something special about them that makes you like them. You feel so sorry for poor Richard; no husband should have to suffer that much! We've all been in Liz's shoes and felt uncomfortable around someone sometimes even to the point of being nervous and clumsy. Onslow is amazingly comfortable with who and what he is and you have to respect him for that. Our Rose is man-crazy and isn't really that picky (she's even got a crush on the dishy vicar!) while Our Daisy would just like her man to notice her beyond where his next beer or cuppa is coming from. And then there is the star of our show: Hyacinth. What people think means more to her than anything else. She's married to a civil servant but acts as if she's of the peerage. She lives beyond their means, name drops, ridicules others for things she does herself, brags about what her sister Violet has and forces her opinions and wishes on everyone around her with not even a second thought as to what they want or how they feel. In a way, Hyacinth is a very tragic character because she isn't liked very much by those around her. Her family, friends and acquaintances would much rather avoid her than spend time with her, actually. Even the postman doesn't want to deliver the mail and is willing to pay neighborhood children to do the job for him! Her behavior is so much who she is that she doesn't understand, or even realize, how uncomfortable she makes everyone around her and how they truly feel about her. They talk about her behind her back, run from her, hide from her and exchange looks behind her back. She is oblivious to all of this and is convinced in her own mind that she is highly respected, that Liz's brother Emmet is attracted to her and that society absolutely could not function without her.

Now that I've talked about what I love about this series, I must talk about what I do not like about this DVD set and why I only gave it a 3-star rating. While watching the first disc, two of the episodes skipped entire scenes to move to a place further along in the episode. A few minutes later, the episodes stopped and the next episode began playing. Discs 4 and 7 also gave me problems. My plan is to find individual discs to replace the faulty ones in this set rather than try buying the full set again as others have experienced the same issues.

Another major problem I have with this particular DVD set is the video quality. To my eyes, the video quality doesn't look as crisp and clean as it should on a DVD. These discs almost look like VHS transfers as the video is fuzzy and sort of 'washed out' in places. The quality of the video on the 2004 BBC Warner release was much better

The discs are in a kind of digi-pack which is something else I do not care for. The case opens like a book but the 'pages' come apart incredibly easy and you're left with 9 loose DVD slips to deal with. I liked the individual keep case format with the 2004 release as it protects the DVD's much better and makes getting them out much easier. Sure I can store this set in less space than the 2004 individual keep case release and the digipack format is probably less expensive to produce. Storage space doesn't matter as much to me as DVD protection and ease of removal.

I am thrilled to have all episodes of "Keeping Up Appearances" on DVD again without having to pay several hundred dollars for them. However, I am disappointed with the video and packaging quality. This series is a British treasure and I am sincerely hoping that the BBC will one day soon release a remastered edition (like they did with "Blackadder" in 2009), complete with all the extras and every episode in a crisp and clear video quality in collector-friendly packaging. "Keeping Up Appearances" deserves a much better treatment than this release.

Bayer Seresto Flea and Tick Collar, Large Dog
Bayer Seresto Flea and Tick Collar, Large Dog
Price: $48.99
41 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Flea & Tick Prevention There Is, Without Question!, July 22, 2014
I live in an extremely rural area in the south and during the spring and summer it gets very hot and very buggy here. For the past couple of seasons, we have had a really bad flea problem. The ticks haven't been as bad as I have seen them but the fleas have been awful. I currently have two dogs and two cats. My dogs, both rescues, are very large dogs. One is a 90lb German Shepherd Dog and the other is a 160 lb Golden Retriever/Leonberger mix. My German Shepherd Dog has a severe flea allergy and has been struggling with hair loss and extremely itchy skin because of the high flea population we've had the past couple of years triggering his allergies. I tried everything: natural flea killing remedies for inside the house and treating my lawn to help minimize the chance of one of the little buggers hitching a ride on him when he goes outside. I have him on just about every flea pill I can think of from my vet. Comfortis did OK during the winter and late fall/early spring. Once the season got into high gear, it didn't seem to make much of a dent into the fleas. Same with Trifexis. Frontline worked about as well as the others. Between flea and heartworm meds, I was spending $100 a month of preventative care for just my two dogs. Having used Advantage about 10 years or so back on another dog I had at the time when we had another serious flea year I thought I'd give it a try again.

I had read about the Seresto collar and how it would take care of fleas and ticks for 8 months and since Advantage had worked for me in the past I thought it was definitely something I should be looking into. I couldn't buy it at my local vet as they don't carry it so I turned to amazon. I read through the reviews and liked what I was seeing. I ordered one of the collars and impatiently awaited its arrival.

As soon as the mail carrier put it in the box I was on it and put it on my German Shepherd Dog since he is most severely affected by the fleas. Because of his size, I didn't even bother trimming the end of the collar. One of the reviews mentioned about a 10 day period for the collar to really start to work but my experience with it is a little different. I started seeing dead fleas later the same day I put the collar on the dog. The flea problem had gotten so bad in the house that I was ready to call an exterminator to try and eliminate them. Every living thing in the house was scratching thanks to the fleas. Within about a week of putting the collar on just one dog, all of that stopped. I still see a flea from time to time but that is usually after we come back inside after a walk or playing. There are no more fleas in the house. Even places the dogs and cats don't go, the fleas are gone. I had planned on buying another collar for my 160lb dog but with the way this one has worked, I don't really think that will be necessary. My German Shepherd Dog is getting his hair back slowly and he's not scratching all the time. He's sleeping better--everyone is sleeping better.

I know with the economy being what it is right now, I understand completely that $50 for a flea and tick collar may seem like a lot to spend at one time (that is one of the reasons my local vet doesn't carry it because a lot of their customers can't afford it) but it is very well worth it if you have a flea and/or tick problem. My $100 a month preventative bills went down to $30 after purchasing this collar. This works out to around $6.25 a month for the best flea and tick protection I've ever found. There aren't any pills to con the pets into eating (no more fixing peanut butter sandwiches to get the pills eaten!) or no messy topicals to apply.

I am absolutely sold on this flea collar and will not ever use another brand of flea and tick preventative again. This is the only solution for me. All of the positive reviews on this site for this collar, believe them. The praises they are singing are absolutely spot on.

Edit, 4th September, 2014: I wanted to come back in and update my review since it's been a couple of months since I purchased this collar and put it on my dog.

The collar has worked beautifully! It is still killing fleas and ticks like it promises, my dog has not had any allergic reactions to it (something I worried about as another reviewer commented their dog did react) and my home and surrounding area is completely flea-free. I wasn't expecting this one collar to kill all the fleas in the house with four animals running around in here, but it has. My GSD has almost all of his hair back and I can tell a huge difference in his personality. He's more playful and happy all the time like he used to be before he had his awful allergic reaction to a flea bite. The only chewing or scratching he does now is where his skin itches from the new growth, and that scratching/chewing is decreasing steadily. I haven't seen a single flea in well over a month and I don't even worry about picking up any buggy hitchhikers when we go for walks anymore as I know the collar will take care of them. My biggest worry now is my GSD playing in the poison ivy. :)

Barney Miller: The Complete Series
Barney Miller: The Complete Series
DVD ~ Hal Linden
Price: $101.19
17 used & new from $87.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Classic Series All in One Box, June 13, 2014
I love classic television. Everything from westerns to the old cop shows and even some cartoons. Barney Miller was one of those shows that was unique. It was a half-hour comedy that was also a cop show. Sure, there have (and still are) a lot of those but this series had something that none of the others did. This series wasn't afraid to tackle tough subjects along with making you laugh.

One of the finest episodes is the first season finale "The Hero". In this episode, Sergeant Miguel "Chano" Amangual (Gregory Sierra) kills two bank robbers. In most cop shows this would be handled one of two ways: the detective would take the "they were just two criminals" attitude or he wouldn't give it a seconds thought because it was part of his job and move on. Not Chano. It was the first time he had ever shot anyone in the line of duty and he felt it. Despite being applauded for his actions by Inspector Luger (James Gregory), Chano isn't pleased. Comforting and understanding Captain Miller (Hal Linden) even visits Chano at home to try and make him feel better. Chano puts on the brave face until Barney leaves then breaks down in tears. That's an incredibly powerful and moving scene--especially for a show that is a comedy. Even police dramas of the day didn't focus on the impact of a police shooting to the officer in a realistic way. Not many modern police dramas have, for that matter.

When the brilliant Jack Soo (Sergeant Nick Yemana) passed away on January 11, 1979, Barney Miller did something extraordinary. Rather than just putting up a dedication message at the end of an episode, the sitcom dedicated an entire episode to Jack Soo. The actors broke character and were no longer Barney Miller, Ron Harris or Stan Wojciehowicz. They were Hal Linden, Ron Glass and Max Gail. They were Jack Soo's friends and co-workers. They shared their favorite Yemana moments and, when the half hour was finished, raise their coffee cups in a final salute to their beloved friend. It was an emotionally charged half hour that broke your heart and made you smile as you remembered just how great Jack Soo was at his job.

Departures such as this set Barney Miller apart from others shows of its day and shows since. You saw the human side of the detectives working the run-down, and often crazy, 12th Precinct. You saw them for all their strengths, weaknesses and many flaws. You were introduced to their families and even got to say a heartfelt goodbye to them. You are introduced to some of the extremely colorful characters the 12th Precinct Detectives come in contact with every day and, some of them, you get to see more than once. You loved the characters for how human they were. Sometimes they made you laugh, sometimes they made you cry but they always entertained you.

In this set you have all eight seasons of this amazing and ground-breaking show. There are four cases each containing two seasons. The first season of the 1977 spin-off "Fish" is also included as a two disc set bringing the final DVD total of this set to 25. There is a wonderful 39-page booklet included with the set that not only gives you a complete episode guide but has a wonderful 5-page "Salute to Barney Miller" essay by Howard Rosenberg with a comment by award-winning author and former LAPD Detective Sergeant Joseph Wambaugh.

This set is very well worth the price and is something that should be part of any television enthusiasts collection. The packaging is sturdy and the cases make accessing the DVD's easy and protects them from potential damage. If you enjoy great comedy that is sometimes off-the-wall but always funny, you shouldn't pass this complete series package up. Buy it, pop the corn, chill the soda, order or bake a pizza and kick back, relax and let the personalities of the 12th Precinct take you away from whatever might be getting you down. You'll be glad you did.

DragonPad Ferrari Car Shaped Optical USB Mouse Red
DragonPad Ferrari Car Shaped Optical USB Mouse Red
Offered by KinlalaUS
Price: $3.99
18 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Little Mouse, December 29, 2013
I chose this mouse because I needed a mouse fast and I didn't want to spend a fortune. I have purchased three of these and all three have been excellent. They work with literally any computer and I haven't had any issues with them. Plus, they're cute as a button. :) Shipping from Hong Kong is MUCH faster than I anticipated (my orders have both arrived at least two weeks early). When I need more mice in the future, this is what I will be buying.

Fiesta Sea and Shore Series 32'' Shark
Fiesta Sea and Shore Series 32'' Shark

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Stuffed Shark!, August 29, 2013
I love sharks and was looking for a stuffed one and chose this particular shark because of its size. I wanted something big and I sure did find it. This is definitely a big shark! It's much larger than I expected it to be!

The product itself is well made. There aren't any missed or skipped stitches, the material it is made from is super soft, the gills on the side of the shark are sewn wonderfully, its eyes are secure and the fins are all sewn on nicely. The shark has just the right amount of stuffing so that it isn't too firm nor too flimsy. The stuffing is polyester fiberfill so it's a very cuddly and plush toy.

I am extremely pleased with this purchase. It arrived a day early, even. I couldn't be happier with this shark! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a stuffed shark for their children or even for themselves. You won't be disappointed with this product!

M*A*S*H: The Complete Series + Movie
M*A*S*H: The Complete Series + Movie
DVD ~ Alan Alda
Offered by Heaven Sent by revdwl
Price: $179.95
2 used & new from $179.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect purchase!, August 23, 2013
M*A*S*H was one of the best series to ever be on television and I jumped at the chance to get the whole kit and kaboodle in one package, even the movie. The price for the set was excellent, it arrived much earlier than I expected and I am very pleased with the transaction and product overall.

Columbo: The Complete Series
Columbo: The Complete Series
DVD ~ Peter Falk
Price: $78.49
19 used & new from $73.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just About As Perfect as a Series Can Get, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Columbo: The Complete Series (DVD)
I'll be the first to admit that I am greatly biased toward Columbo. I absolutely adore the late, great Peter Falk and have been a fan of his most famous character since childhood. There really isn't much one can say negative about this series except that with just 69, there were too few episodes/movies!

Peter Falk was always brilliant in everything he was in. He was equally as comfortable in a flat-out comedy role as he was drama. He brought all of his characters to life and you cared about them because they had that something special that a truly good character always does.

Lt. Frank Columbo was no exception to that.

The good Lt. always had an idea from the start who the murderer was. The joy of each episode was watching him expertly lead the killer into giving him/herself away. It didn't matter how carefully they thought they had planned out the crime, once Columbo was on the case, he would exploit their greatest weaknesses and end up letting the bad guy catch himself.

Along the way, there was a lot of humor to lighten the atmosphere, but the shows never turned into a comedy. Let's face it, murder isn't exactly a light-hearted thing so it can always be welcome when our hero can bring a smile into an otherwise dark situation. Whether it was always commenting on what he and Mrs. Columbo enjoyed or liked (Mrs. Columbo has to have had some of the most eclectic interests and tastes of any human being as she was a fan of everyone and everything!), Columbo whistling "This Old Man" or even bringing Dog along on the investigation, he could always make you smile. Rarely did he lose his temper and even when he did, you couldn't fault him for it.

The "Columbo" series can also boast something that so precious few series of today can: superior writing. A good mystery is nothing if the writing is poor and doesn't have the characters to back it up. The crimes in "Columbo" were unique for their time and kept you on your toes looking for that one thing that told Lt. Columbo that his prime suspect was guilty. The supporting characters were just as well-written as the regular series characters. None of them were there just for the sake of bringing in a big name guest star. They had background and could be pretty complex.

And about those guest stars. Some of the biggest and best names in Hollywood were on the receiving end of Lt. Columbo's razor-sharp wit or were the victim he fought so hard to find justice for. Leonard Nemoy, George Hamilton, Patrick McGoohan (he also directed five episodes), Robert Culp, Robert Vaughn, William Shatner, Jeanette Nolan, Ray Milland, Jack Cassidy, Ida Lupino, John Dehner, Leslie Neilson, Dean Stockwell, Dabney Coleman and dozens of others. To say "Columbo" was 'star-studded' would be an understatement. We even get to see Peter Falk's real-life wife, Shera Danese in six episodes.

Along with well-known actors and actresses, some of the cream of the Hollywood crop worked behind the scenes. Steven Speilberg, Steven Bochco and Johnathan Demme served in roles of directors and writers. Two of the episodes were based upon two of Ed McBain's "87th Precinct" novels. Even Peter Falk himself served a double role as actor and director for the last episode of the first season. Henry Mancini and Mike Post were two of the many, and very talented, composers who worked on the show. Over the course of its run, Columbo won thirteen Emmys and two each of Edgar Awards and Golden Globes. Well deserved recognition for such a fine show!

There is a reason why "Columbo" ran from 1968 to 2003. The quality of the acting and writing was top-notch, The story lines were unique and compelling. It was a pleasure to learn a new Columbo movie was on the network schedule because you knew that the two hours you would spend watching the show meant a great way to spend an evening with good entertainment that challenged your mind.

Oh, and just one more thing...you'll really regret it if you don't add this brilliant complete series to your DVD collection. Anyone who is a fan of well-written, brilliantly acted drama would be proud to own this collection!

Rake
Rake
DVD ~ Richard Roxburgh
Price: $24.47
12 used & new from $15.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Aussie Drama/Comedy, June 26, 2012
This review is from: Rake (DVD)
Cleaver Greene has issues. A lot of issues. And his issues get him into trouble. A lot of trouble.

Cleaver is a very smart and talented barrister who can take literally any case and run with it to grab a win regardless of how unusual his client or the circumstances of the case. The subject matter for his cases in this first season have ranged from a cannibal killer to a respectable doctor having been charged with bestiality. There are mobsters, prostitutes, teachers with questionable ethics, diplomats and politicians that add more color to this series than you could see in any art gallery!

Richard Roxburgh does a brilliant job bringing Cleaver Greene to life. The character is charming and entertaining. One minute, you truly sympathize with him and the next you can change your mind because it's blatantly clear the trouble he's in was of his own making. He has more than a small problem with gambling and drugs and often finds himself taking a good bashing from stand over man Col (Steve Le Marquand) and answering to Col's boss, Mick Corella (Richard Carter). Cleave manages to estrange himself from his long time best friend Barney "Barnyard" Meagher (Russell Dykstra) and his wife Scarlett (Danielle Cormack) after making a huge mistake with the latter. Cleaver is more than a little bit fond of Melissa "Missy" Partridge, a former prostitute. Cleave and his ex wife, Wendy (Caroline Brazier) have their hands full with their teenage son Finnegan "Fuzz" who is having an affair with one of his teachers. Sadly, the poor lad loses the love of his life when said teacher leaves him for a younger man!

The series was created by Richard Roxburgh, Peter Duncan and Charles Waterstreet. Andrew Knight, along with co-creator Peter Duncan serve as the writers for the series. Duncan and Knight are the perfect writing team as they have successfully created a show that is entertaining, full of complicated ups and downs, sprinkled with just the right amount of humor to lighten the serious moments but not to come off as silly and is populated by multi-faceted characters who are realistic, lovable and despicable. Some of the humor is subtle such as Cleaver calling David Potter "Harry" but all of it is laugh-out-loud great.

Casting was inspired. Fans of Aussie television will recognize many faces in Rake. International viewers should all be familiar to some extent with Roxburgh through such films as Moulin Rouge!, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and Van Helsing. Even someone who is seeing Rake as an introduction to Australian television will soon find themselves wanting to see more from the cast in this series.

Matt Day (David "Harry" Potter) can be seen in Underbelly: The Golden Mile, Tangle and the soon-to-air Reef Doctors. Steve Le Marquand (Col) took the lead as Tony Piccolo in Small Time Gangster. Adrienne Pickering is noticeable from Home and Away. Russell Dykstra has appeared on such hit Aussie shows as Wild Boys, Blackjack, and Spirited. The amazingly beautiful Daniella Cormack who is quickly making a huge name for herself is recognizable from Xena: Warrior Princess, City Homicide, East West 101, Underbelly: Razor and, most recently, Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries. Noting was spared with the casting of guest actors, as well. Lisa McCune (Sea Patrol), Sacha Horler (Small Time Gangster, Offspring & Crownies), Damon Herriman (Love My Way, Breaking Bad, Wilfred and Justified) and Richard Carter (East West 101, City Homicide and White Collar Blue) are all top-notch in their roles. There are also some real gems making guest appearances. David Field (Water Rats, City Homicide, Wild Boys, Blackjack) makes an appearance in episode four as a man accused of the murder of a 15 year old boy. As with everything he is in, Field delivers a powerful performance worthy of award. One of my very favorite actors, award winning and multi-nominated Sam Neill shines as Dr. Bruce Chandler in episode five. The regular cast of Rake PLUS Sam Neill. Could it get any better than that? I think not!

I don't believe viewers from the United States should have any problems adapting to this being an Australian series. There isn't too much Aussie slang in the dialogue and from the legal standpoint, the atmosphere of the show is almost like watching an episode of Law & Order except the lawyers wear wigs and robes, as well as the judge. Minutes into the first episode, American viewers should feel right at home and comfortable with their surroundings and really enjoy the series. I personally think this series as as strong, if not stronger, than any series on American television. Rake can hold its own against the likes of Law & Order, Breaking Bad, Monk, Republic of Doyle (Canadian, and another excellent show I highly recommend) and White Collar.

Rake began airing on ABC1 in November 2010 with the first season containing eight episodes. ABC1 commissioned a second series of Rake which began production in April 2012. A date has yet to be given for the second series premiere but I am assuming since Rake was a summer series the first time around (November is summer in Australia) it will be the same for series two. If so, November can't get here fast enough for this viewer!

If you are a fan of well written, smart, very unique story lines and characters who are all over the personality map and delivered by some of Australia's finest then you will most definitely enjoy Rake. It's a series that I hope has a long and healthy life on Aussie television so that it will have a long and healthy life on DVD here in the States!
Comment Comments (11) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2014 5:16 PM PST

STRUCTURES by Malouf Heavy Duty 7-Leg LINENSPA Adjustable Metal Bed Frame with Center Support and Rug Rollers - (Queen, Full XL, Full, Twin XL, Twin)
Offered by LinenSpa
Price: $89.99
2 used & new from $65.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely pleased with both the product and service, March 28, 2012
After losing our beds and frames in a house fire in January we needed something quick and inexpensive. I spent several hours going through amazon and other online retail sites looking for some quality and affordable bed frames and after reading the other customer reviews I decided to purchase three sets of these bed rails because they were adjustable, received more positive reviews than negative and were affordable. I'm glad I made that decision!

The order was processed and all three sets of rails were shipped the night I placed the order. I received them a couple of days later. They were extremely easy to set up, look attractive in the rooms and they fit my queen beds perfectly! So far, they've held up wonderfully and I look forward to getting several years of good use from them.

Mugglenet.Com's What Will Happen in Harry Potter 7: Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Falls in Love and How Will the Adventure Finally End
by Gretchen Stull
307 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Pointless Attempt to Cash In on the Harry Potter Frenzy, June 5, 2007
There was no valid reason this book should have been written (and I use that term loosely as compiling fan discussions on web sites and message boards is not writing). There is only one reason this book was written: to make money for the writers. They were one of many who have added thier names to the growing list of people that have jumped on the Harry Potter cash cow bandwagon and offered nothing substantial to their readers.

The authors have used fan theories as well as thier own theories to present to the readers of this book what they think will happen or what they want to happen. It would do a huge disservice to fans of Harry Potter for this book to raise or dampen the spirts of any readers who might mistakenly believe the authors of this book have certain knowledge of book seven's contents.

Even though J.K. Rowling gave an interview to one of the Mugglenet staff I think it is very safe to say she didn't leak any secrets. Ms. Rowling has pleaded that book seven not be ruined by leaked information. If she is begging others not to leak information it is pretty silly to think she would do it herself.

The bottom line is the only people in the entire world who know what will happen in the final installment of the Harry Potter series are J.K.Rowling and her publisher. Just because Mugglenet is the most popular Harry Potter fansite doesn't mean it holds any "inside" information or can hand you all the secrets you are too impatient or too excited to wait two months to get.

The validity of this book would be like someone writing a book on the next album released by their favorite artist. They could include their own lyric interpretations of all the previous songs by said artist and statments from interviews the artist has done then package that up into what they think the music on their next album will be like. It's a waste of time, money and effort.

Everything in this book is pure speculation and opinion and no one should confuse it with fact in any way.

Don't waste your money on this book. Instead, re-read the first six Harry Potter books and make your own guesses as to how you think the series will end.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2008 4:10 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3