Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Frequent Buyer > Reviews

Browse

Frequent Buyer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Frequent Buyer RSS Feed (Danbury, CT USA)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the original, February 9, 2011
I bought this battery for my Acer Aspire 3003 which is used daily. It fits and is at least equal in capacity as the original (maybe a little better). I have been using this battery for 6 weeks. It fits, it holds a charge, good price, fast delivery, what else could you want.

Noble Mount Solid Plain Pashmina with a Complimentary Gift - Pink
Noble Mount Solid Plain Pashmina with a Complimentary Gift - Pink
Offered by NVie Designs
2 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Scarf, February 19, 2010
I bought this as a gift for my wife. I had never heard the word Pashmina before but is was suggested to me that it was a good way to go. After thirty something years I knew pink was the color. It proved to be a good choice.
To my eye this scarf is of high quality. My daughter must have felt the same as she bought two for herself.

Kv Economical Full Extension Drawer Slide 16" 100lb Load Rating (1 Set)
Kv Economical Full Extension Drawer Slide 16" 100lb Load Rating (1 Set)
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $14.20
5 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then you would think, December 23, 2009
I've paid more for drawer slides that were no better then these. The more expensive products may have some advantage over these slides but it is not not obvious to me. In the past I purchased 6 pair of the 22" slides and 4 pair of the 18". They have performed without any problems. This time I order 8 pair of the 16". I recommend them and will purchase them again.

Recoton DVD361 Component Video Cable (6 Feet)
Recoton DVD361 Component Video Cable (6 Feet)
Offered by NoteCorp
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $3.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cable at a good price, April 19, 2009
I've worked as an engineer for more then 35 years in many fields that required specialized cables, including video cables. During that time I have leaned many things including these two facts:
1) not all cables are the same, some good and some bad
2) the difference is not determined by price
These cables are good and they cost less.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, May 2, 2008
I am not a professional cabinet maker, strictly amateur. I needed a total of ten drawer slides, 6 - 22" and 4 - 16 ". I was a little concerned about quality considering these were less then half the cost compared to what is found in the 'home centers'. I took the chance and am glad I did.

They install easily and work very well. There is nothing I can see to suggest they are not of the same quality as the more expensive drawer slides. I am looking for another project so I can use them again.

Motorola Cigarette Lighter Adapter for Motorola Phones with a Mini-USB Connector (Not compatible with newer phones with a Micro-USB connector)
Offered by Ricco's Dealz
Price: $13.50
10 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It works at a good price, March 31, 2008
It works and the price plus shipping is good.

I gave it 4 stars because I find the blue light a little distracting and the cord is a little short.

Verbatim 4.7 GB up to 16x Branded Recordable Disc DVD-R 100-Disc Spindle 95102
Verbatim 4.7 GB up to 16x Branded Recordable Disc DVD-R 100-Disc Spindle 95102
Price: $21.48
159 used & new from $19.90

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best I've Found, December 22, 2007
When it comes to rating DVD media the only criteria that counts is how well they work in your DVD writer/player. I have tried all the major brands and some of the others as well. This particular Verbatim disk is the only one that has given me 100% burn success with over 200 disks made. In addition they have all played without error in every player tried.

I use a HP DVD1040i and Iomega Super DVD to write my DVDs. Many of the DVDs I create (perhaps half) are given to others, so they are played using many different players.

Your results may be different depending on the equipment you use but these could be worth a try.

KHypermedia Slim Jewel Cases (Black, 25-Pack) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
KHypermedia Slim Jewel Cases (Black, 25-Pack) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by GizmosForLife
Price: $7.81
71 used & new from $5.07

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, good for the price., November 5, 2007
When rating the cases you need to consider the price. They are not as 'heavy duty' as those I buy from the local office supply but then they cost much less. The only real problem I have with them is that the hub in the center does not hold the disk as well as I would like. When I push the disk in place I do not feel it 'snap lock'. Sometimes when I open the case the disk will fall out.

Reebok Men's Classic Nylon Running Shoe (10)
Reebok Men's Classic Nylon Running Shoe (10)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a classic, November 5, 2007
Not much you can say about the shoes. They are exactly what they claim to be. I find them to be very comfortable and having a simple clean look. Marcus Uniforms delivered them quickly and at a very good price.

C2G / Cables To Go 29156 Value Series 4-in-1 RCA + S-Video Cable (50 Feet)
C2G / Cables To Go 29156 Value Series 4-in-1 RCA + S-Video Cable (50 Feet)
Price: $38.99
26 used & new from $28.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, November 5, 2007
Better then I expected. I used this cable to connect a TV in the kitchen to a DVR in the family room. I was a little rough pulling the cable through the basement but it held up well. I can not find any difference in picture quality using this cable compared to using a very expensive 6 foot cable.