Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Jeff Namhie > Reviews

Browse

Jeff Namhie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeff Namhie RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA United States)

Faux Leather Vertical Case Holster with Belt Clip for 5 inch Smartphones Samsung Galaxy S5, S4 ,Nokia Lumia , HTC ONE ,LG G2 , Nexus 5 , MOTO X (Black)
Offered by Ranboo
Price: $11.75
6 used & new from $7.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior Quality, July 23, 2015
Could not be more satisfied, as this is exactly what I was hoping for. My new HTC One Remix fits perfectly in the case, which is well made and somewhat stylish. The faux leather has a soft cushion-like feel, and the flap fits securely with a tight magnetic grip. The plastic belt clip is strong and durable, and it swivels and locks. Excellent quality at a great price, and it was shipped and delivered in a timely fashion.

Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker
Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker
Price: $159.00
15 used & new from $154.96

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LITTLE SPEAKER, February 11, 2015
I'm thoroughly impressed with this mighty little speaker. It fills a small room with large sound, and the battery lasts all day. The sound has a nice clarity, too. Bose got this right.

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Standard Battery
HTC Droid Incredible 2 Standard Battery
Offered by PNE Enterprises, Inc.
Price: $3.25
9 used & new from $1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars COMPLETELY SATISFIED, February 5, 2015
My old HTC Droid Incredible 2 was starting to give me some problems. Surfing the internet would completely shut it down, and sometimes the phone would not restart correctly. I also noticed that the battery would not charge quickly, and some actions made it discharge faster than normal.

As an act of desperation, I searched Amazon for a possible battery replacement and was pleasantly surprised (but guardedly optimistic) that I could still find one for a phone which is four years old.

This new (old) battery has proven to be the answer. My phone is once again acting like a brand new device. The battery holds a charge very nicely; it charges very quickly; and all the issues have completely disappeared. I couldn't be more satisfied. And the battery arrived sooner than expected.

One cautionary note: when you receive your battery it is likely to be completely discharged, so it is not adviseable to begin using it right away. Keep your phone off, and charge the battery completely before turning on your phone.

SterlingPro Coffee & Espresso Maker, 8 Cups (4 Ounce Each), Chrome (1, DESIGN) (1, DESIGN 1)
Offered by SterlingPro
Price: $65.00
11 used & new from $24.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceedingly Satisfied, October 25, 2014
Very good product; I am exceedingly satisfied. I had to replace my old press because the glass had cracked. The first thing I noticed about the SterlingPro was how sturdy the glass is.

Furthermore, the double stainless steel screens (and they provide a replacement pair!) really ensure a "clean" cup of coffee.

The whole thing is easily taken apart for cleaning, which I do after every cup. I'm glad I went with SterlingPro.

Bodum Chambord 8 Cup Shatterproof French Press Coffeemaker, Chrome, 1.0 liter, 34-Ounce
Price: $44.81
12 used & new from $32.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Quality., February 28, 2014
Pure quality. Easy to disassemble for cleaning, and reassemble again. The fine mesh screen keeps coffee grounds out of your cup, and the handle never gets hot to the touch.

Tretorn Men's Strala Vinter Rain Shoe, Black/Black, 42 EU/9 D US
Tretorn Men's Strala Vinter Rain Shoe, Black/Black, 42 EU/9 D US

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Rain Boot, February 9, 2013
This rain "boot" is everything I was looking for. I actually wanted a boot that looked more like a shoe, and these are perfect. They are light weight, but strong and sturdy, and the lining keeps my feet nice and warm. I was also concerned about slippery surfaces, but these boots offer superior traction. I'm glad I purchased these; I am perfectly satisfied.

New LG HBM260 Bluetooth Wireless Headset Text-To-Speach & HD Music Streaming (Bulk Packaging)
Offered by WestGate
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, December 14, 2012
Especially for the price, this item does as it promises, with no glitches or issues. LG is pure quality...pure quality indeed.