Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Lisa > Reviews

Browse

Lisa's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lisa RSS Feed

Lillian Rose Mr. and Mrs. Passport Covers, 4-Inch by 5.5-Inch
Lillian Rose Mr. and Mrs. Passport Covers, 4-Inch by 5.5-Inch
Price: $9.99
25 used & new from $7.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, but..., August 23, 2013
We love the way these look! Except mine, the white one, got dirty after one trip and I can't seem to get it clean. I must have gotten some pen on it in my purse, but nothing seems to be able to remove it. I just wish they were a little more travel friendly in that aspect.

Breckelle's Georgia 28 Women's Combat Boots Military Studs Studded,11 B(M) US,Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved them until they broke 6 months later :(, August 23, 2013
Edit: 6 months after I bought them, the heel is now detached from the shoe. I am so upset! I only wear them 2-3 times a month...
Previous review: I absolutely love my boots! I have been searching for a pair in my size (11) for months and when I finally found these, I was ecstatic! They fit perfectly and are pretty comfortable- not the most comfortable- but for boots, they are more than I expected. They stay clean pretty well and the zipper is super convenient. I have noticed they slouched in the center a little bit, but that is probably from how I walk.

Monster RadioPlay 300 Universal Full Spectrum FM Transmitter MBL-FM XMTR300 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
12 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Fuzzy on a clear station, August 23, 2013
I found a completely open station and the sound is still terrible. I am definitely returning this product. The buttons are also rather confusing, I got it eventually, but once I did, it was a disappointment. We tried wiggling the cord, holding it in different spots and different channels, still very crackly.

How I Met Your Mother Challenge Accepted Mens T-shirt
How I Met Your Mother Challenge Accepted Mens T-shirt

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, but great, August 24, 2012
Size seems to run a little small. We ordered a medium, but it is a bit tight. The color, fabric and design are great though!

How I Met Your Mother MacLaren's Irish Pub Adult Tee Shirt
How I Met Your Mother MacLaren's Irish Pub Adult Tee Shirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, August 24, 2012
Ordered as a gift for my fiance, he loves it! The medium fits well, makes his muscles look great. It is super soft, too. And he's already gotten a few compliments on the awesome shirt itself.

ALICE Dazzling Straight Wig In Ash Blonde, Christmas Costume
ALICE Dazzling Straight Wig In Ash Blonde, Christmas Costume

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as Pictured, March 7, 2012
As you can see by my picture posted, the wig is much darker, lacks the dimensional coloring and is much shorter than what is advertised. I was really excited about receiving this wig and having 'long hair' again. From what I hear, the company sucks at returns, so I'll keep this wig. I'm happy with what I received, but sad that it is not what I ordered.
Comment Comment | Permalink

0 Gauge (8mm) Tiger's Eye Natural Stone Double Flared Flesh Tunnel Jewelry Pair
0 Gauge (8mm) Tiger's Eye Natural Stone Double Flared Flesh Tunnel Jewelry Pair

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, February 23, 2012
I expected the rim to be thinner... these are okay. I don't wear them that often and they have fallen out a few times when I do. The stone is really nice though and they match well.

Disney Traditions designed by Jim Shore for Enesco Disney Flower Pot Planter 6 IN

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, February 23, 2012
Its exquisite! A little bigger than I expected though. It arrived in a nice Disney box and arrived very quickly!