Profile for R. Marsh > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Marsh RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Schick Xtreme 3 Triple Blade Closeness Razors , Sensitive, 8 razors
Schick Xtreme 3 Triple Blade Closeness Razors , Sensitive, 8 razors
Price: $11.47
9 used & new from $11.47

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite, January 22, 2015
I won't even go into how many different brands of razors I've tried over the 30+years of shaving. I'm not saying these are the best ever,but they work very well for me on my face and head. My wife and daughter use these as well and have no complaints. Close shave,no irritation and they last for weeks.i shave my face almost every day and my head once a week.

Nivea Men Platinum Protect Deodorizing Body Wash, 16.9-Ounce
Nivea Men Platinum Protect Deodorizing Body Wash, 16.9-Ounce
Price: $3.99
20 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Top shelf, January 20, 2015
Best body wash I've ever used. Rinces clean,smells great,stops the funk and never dries me out. Isn't sold where I live anymore:(

Gold's Gym XRS 20 Olympic Bench
Gold's Gym XRS 20 Olympic Bench
Offered by Infiltrade LLC
Price: $216.67
6 used & new from $216.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 30, 2014
I've used this 3 to 4 days a week for over 4 years. It's probably the best value in a homeowner grade bench. Love the squat rack, there is some side to side movement but it's not a deal breaker. The bench works well in all positions. The preacher curl is really nice but the leg extension is barely wide or tall enough. The safety catches are a definite plus. I wouldn't have a bench without them. Shop around, it's a bit pricey here.

Meguiar's X2020 Supreme Shine Microfiber Towels (Pack of 3)
Meguiar's X2020 Supreme Shine Microfiber Towels (Pack of 3)
Price: $7.99
14 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, December 30, 2014
Somewhat thin but not too bad. Very soft and absorbent. Also durable, I've got some that I've used for 5 or 6 years

Leatherman 831426 Wingman Multi-Tool
Leatherman 831426 Wingman Multi-Tool
Price: $28.83
79 used & new from $25.08

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all locking, December 23, 2014
I really wanted to like the Wingman but I can't. I do like the blade and scissors(they both lock) and the pliers are good but I wish the rest of the tools locked and the Phillips head screwdriver is all but useless. I'll stick with my Fuse

Zymol Z503A Cleaner Wax - 16 oz.
Zymol Z503A Cleaner Wax - 16 oz.
Offered by Sharp Gear
Price: $12.49
18 used & new from $10.53

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair, December 23, 2014
The overall performance is decent,but it is chalky and hard to remove unless you spray some water or detailer on it. The cleaning is fair and the polishing and wax protection is pretty good. There are a lot of better choices out there such as Meguiars 66

Meguiar's M40 Mirror Glaze Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner - 16 oz.
Meguiar's M40 Mirror Glaze Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner - 16 oz.
Price: $9.97
42 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, December 9, 2014
Been using this on mine and my customers cars for over 20 years. Cleans all but the most stubborn stains and protects with a medium gloss that is not that greasy. Also smells great too. My customers always compliment me on how good I clean interiors. I always give Meguiars the credit

Leatherman 830026 Fuse Multitool
Leatherman 830026 Fuse Multitool
Offered by Money Saved
Price: $38.00
2 used & new from $35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite, December 9, 2014
It's sad leatherman doesn't make this anymore. I've had a bunch of different styles of Leathermans over the last 25yrs and this is my favorite. Perfect size,tough,all tools lock and it has everything I need and nothing I don't. I've been carrying the Fuse over ten years and it has never failed me.

Meguiar's M34 Mirror Glaze Final Inspection - 16 oz.
Meguiar's M34 Mirror Glaze Final Inspection - 16 oz.
Price: $5.97
44 used & new from $4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for claybaring, December 9, 2014
This is not going to add anything to the paint such as wax protection, it reveals whats under the dust and road film. I mainly use this for claybaring and it works great.

Carrand 40407AS Microfiber 7-8" Polishing Bonnet
Carrand 40407AS Microfiber 7-8" Polishing Bonnet
Price: $6.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good bonnets, December 9, 2014
Good bonnets. Hold up well through many uses. I use these for wax application and they have never let me down

Page: 1 | 2 | 3