Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Samuel Huang > Reviews

Browse

Samuel Huang's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Samuel Huang RSS Feed (Miami, FL USA)

Sanuk Men's Chiba Slip-On Loafer, Blackout, 10 M US
Sanuk Men's Chiba Slip-On Loafer, Blackout, 10 M US
Price: $64.95
8 used & new from $64.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, December 11, 2013
I bought these because I heard they were comfortable and yup, they are. I don't wear socks with these and they feel great. I usually wear these if I'm casually dressed and heading out to town on errands or even to the beach. I bought them a half a size bigger just in case and they fit great.

Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 74 CB335WN  / HP 75 CB337WN (Black & Color), 2 Pack
Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 74 CB335WN / HP 75 CB337WN (Black & Color), 2 Pack
Offered by OCProducts
Price: $6.74
24 used & new from $3.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked great, cheap too., December 11, 2013
These are super cheap compared to buying real HP ink cartridges and on my printer at least, they work just fine. Even if they don't last quite as long, they were only $7 for both, so whatever. It's not like they cost a fortune and I'd be mad if they didn't work. Luckily, they worked just fine for me. I would definitely buy these again.

DSL Nerf Armor Black/Red
DSL Nerf Armor Black/Red
Offered by ashtonius_online
Price: $49.95
4 used & new from $17.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Big and Bulky, but does what it says it does., November 26, 2012
I bought this for my 5 year old son because he had recently broken my original Nintendo DS Lite and I had bought him a new one. I figured I get him something that would be more protective considering his age and the fact that young children just aren't as careful with their "toys" as adults are.

The Nerf Armor is very thick and heavily padded. The inside is made of plastic and snaps on to the DS Lite's body. The exterior is covered in Nerf's trademark material making it very shock absorbent when dropped. Using the DS Lite with the case on does not affect gameplay and in fact, does make the DS seem a bit more comfortable to hold. I only gave this a 3/4 though because there were a few minor issues.

First off, the Nerf material can detach from certain points on the case over time. I fixed this by re-gluing those points. Not a big deal. However, the plastic hinge on the back of the case broke and can not be fixed but, because the case snaps on to the DS Lite on both the bottom and top portions, it still stays on regardless of the hinge being there or not. In fact, the hinge on the Nerf case really doesn't do anything at all as far as I can tell.

Overall a good case if you need something with good protection, though build quality isn't as great as I'd like it to be. Still very usable despite a couple of issues.

Batman Arkham Action Pack [Download]
Batman Arkham Action Pack [Download]
Price: $49.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Two of the best Batman games, EVER!, November 26, 2012
I bought both of these when they were on sale for about $10. Well worth it considering how awesome both these games are.I had already played Arkham Asylum on the 360 before so picking it up for the PC is just a bonus for me.Arkham City I hadn't played before so the $10 price I bought both of these for during the sale is a steal. Amazon makes you download something for both these games but the main game download I had to do over STEAM after entering the product redeem codes on STEAM.

Both games will work with the official MS 360 controllers if you have them set up for your PC. They are both also LIVE enabled so achievements earned get added to your XBOX LIVE gamerscore.

You will need a pretty beefy PC setup if you plan to run the game with all the graphic settings maxed out but for those who don't have the highest specs, luckily you can adjust almost every single graphic setting in the game in order to optimize it for your machine.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller
Offered by DS CASE
Price: Click here to see our price
77 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this to use on my PC, November 26, 2012
I bought the wired version of the Xbox 360 controller because it seemed like almost every game I had purchased on STEAM for my PC made use of the official 360 controller. I started playing PC games more this year and after being used to console gaming for so long, I still needed to play with a controller as playing with a keyboard and mouse just felt weird. Yes, I am slowly learning to play with a keyboard and mouse again, but in the meantime, using the official Xbox 360 controller just feels right and makes playing games on the PC feel like I'm playing them on the 360.

This controller works right out of the box. All I did was plug it in to my PC's USB port and it immediately recognized it as an XBOX 360 controller and installed all the proper drivers to make it work. It works on pretty much every PC games I've played so far except for those that don't support controllers. Again, the great thing here is that those games that do support a controller are already mapped for the 360 one.

Overall, I'm very happy with this and on the plus side, I can use this on my 360 if I ever needed an extra controller for that.

Sony LCS-BBF/B LCS-BBF/B Soft Carrying Case for Sony NEX series Camera (Black)
Sony LCS-BBF/B LCS-BBF/B Soft Carrying Case for Sony NEX series Camera (Black)
Offered by D.R. Worth and Sons
Price: $24.49
14 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little casual bag/case, February 22, 2012
I got this case after the previous case I purchased broke. I decided to go with an official Sony product this time and I'm not sorry I did. This carrying case is great! It's a semi soft case that seems to have quite a bit of cushioning to it. It will protect the NEX from minor bumps but I wouldn't recommend dropping it from a decent height.

There isn't much room in the case for anything extra but you're able to hold the NEX-5N + Kit lens and the small pouch will allow you to hold the flash, extra battery, or extra SDHC card. I would use this carrying case as a day case where I would basically just set up my camera the way I want for the day and then carry it like that. There's no room really for extra lenses so if you want a bag to carry everything, this isn't it.

All-in-all, I'm very happy with this carrying case and like it much better than my previous case I had purchased.

Zeikos ZE-UV49 49mm Multi-Coated UV Filter
Zeikos ZE-UV49 49mm Multi-Coated UV Filter
Offered by Super Deal
Price: $4.89
3 used & new from $0.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Good filter for the price, February 17, 2012
I got this a couple weeks ago for my NEX-5N mainly to protect my lens from dust and scratches. This came packaged in a nice plastic box with padding in it. The glass itself was nice and clear and screwed on just fine. Lens cap also fits over it. Packaging says made in China but on the ring it says Japan Optics, whatever that means.

All in all, the $5 I spent on this was a much better deal then the $15 or so I would have spent at the store picking it up locally.

BTW, I don't really see any noticeable differences with or without the UV Filter.

COSMOS Brown Leather Case Cover Bag For Sony NEX-5 NEX5 18-55mm Lens Camera + Cosmos cable tie

2.0 out of 5 stars Was great, until it broke a week later., February 7, 2012
I got this case because there were quite a few good reviews on this item and I like the fact that this looks like the real Sony case, but is way cheaper in price. When I got it, I really did like it. It fit my NEX-5N very well. The material it's made of is pretty nice and the interior is soft. Like others have said, it does not allow you to keep the flash installed but you can use the lens hood if you reverse it for storage.

A week after I got it, one of the buttons on the case completely broke off and I was not able to fix it as it broke in such a way that was unfixable. Luckily, Amazon allowed me to return it and hopefully they issue my refund as soon as they get it.

I'm not sure if this will be the case with all these cases and it's quite possible that my case may have been defective, but I don't think I want to take the chance again and order another. Instead, I'll be ordering something else this time.

iPearl Leather Carrying Folia Cover Case for iPad 4 (Retina display & Lightning connector), iPad 3 & iPad 2 with 30-pin connector, with Built-in Stand, hand strap, sleep/wakeup function and FREE Touch Screen Stylus Pen - BLACK
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this folio case, May 22, 2011
This is another case that I picked up on Amazon for my iPad 2. This one is from a company called iPearl which seems to only sell their items through Amazon. Users gave the case a 4-5 star review but when dealing with items that have such a small number of reviews, sometimes I don't always trust them as opposed to items that have 50+ customer reviews. I decided to take a chance on it anyways due to the relatively low cost of $14.99.

Upon first inspecting the case when I received it, I was quite impressed with the overall quality of the case. The stitching looks very tight and straight and the texture on the leather looks much better than the bumpy leather I see on other cases. The leather on it however doesn't seem as thick as others nor does it feel as soft. On the inside, the case is lined with a very soft material that feels like microfiber so I'm not worried about it scratching up my iPad when placed inside it. The case itself is not very hard like other leather cases and has a softness to it that makes it feel like one of those Moleskine Folio Notebooks. The case even includes an elastic strap that keeps the cover closed when not in use. I'm a big fan of folio style cases because of the fact that they will not draw attention to your iPad. It helps conceal your expensive device from those who might want to steal it from you.

The iPad is placed inside case by sliding it into a pocket and is then secured in place by a flap that you fold behind the iPad. It's not as secure as some solutions I've seen that also use Velcro along with the flap, but it seems to do it's job and allows only minimal movement of the iPad. All the required openings are present so you'll be able to use everything without taking the iPad out of the case, including the front and rear cameras.

One of the more unique features of this case is the elastic hand strap on the inside cover. This allows you to have a solid hold of the case when using it with one hand. That was one of the reasons I decided to buy this case. On the inside cover, there is also another little flap that you can open up and it acts as a stand that angles the iPad when placed on it's back for easier viewing and typing. The flap also includes 2 slots to hold business cards, credit cards, or any other flat item. Handy feature but one I'll probably not use. One feature on this iPearl case came as shock to me. As stated above, there is a flap on the inside cover that is used as a stand. It seems that the flap is held shut by a magnet that I wasn't aware about when purchasing the case. It seems that the magnet is in just the right spot where it can activate the iPad 2's Smart Lock / Unlock feature. This wasn't something I was expecting as it wasn't advertised as having it and is a huge bonus.

The iPearl case does have a few negatives, but they may not really matter to some. First off, there aren't really many ways to prop up the iPad with the case. It either lays flat or at around a 40-45 degree angle with the stand up. Other cases offer positions that are more upright for viewing movies, this one doesn't. Also, the iPad does move around a tiny bit when in the case so it's not always entirely centered in the pocket. Again, not really a big deal as it still will not fall out. The iPearl case also comes with a stylus which quite frankly isn't any good. It sticks too much to the screen to be of any real use and is very cheap looking. For $14.99 however, I can overlook these tiny annoyances and still feel good about my purchase. It doesn't add much bulk to the iPad, it will protect your iPad from minor drops, and it looks pretty good when closed up.

TheGamerWithKids.com