Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

USDA Certified Organic Peppermint Essential Oil. 15 ml cobalt blue bottle, 100% Pure, Undiluted, Premium Grade
Offered by Purify Skin Therapy
Price: $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good? Better? no, BEST!, July 5, 2016
I have used Purify Skin Therapy essential oils for over a year on a daily basis and find them to be top notch. I've tried dozens of other oils, and with much experience find these to be one of the only 3 essential oil companies I would use or recommend for my customers or for my family for any real need. I call them my "good, better and best" selection, with Purify being my BEST!. Great care is taken in their selection, their educational resources and in their application guides. I trust this brand.....which is really saying something, since I do NOT trust--or buy-- most of the oils I have tried in the past several years. This is not a made-up review. It comes from a real life customer who loves these organic oils.

Walking the Bible Season 1
Walking the Bible Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth watching and thinking about---for a change!, June 9, 2016
Loved this! It's refreshing to get quality programming that doesn't just throw faith and religious history under the bus. I would watch more movies if there were more like this.

Quickbooks Pos Standalone Hw Retail Cube Pkg
Quickbooks Pos Standalone Hw Retail Cube Pkg
Offered by A+ SalesCentral
Price: $438.50
9 used & new from $399.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!, January 26, 2012
Looking for hardware from a reputable time-proven company, I bought two of these packages after checking directly with Intuit to make sure I could use this hardware on standalone computers that don't have Quickbooks installed. No problem, they said.
I received the bundle with pieces from different manufacturers, none of which was Intuit.
Over one month later, I've gone through 6 companies with their tech supports, every one pointing fingers at the others, and I still cannot run my registers because I can't get an RMA. The individual pieces are incompatible and shorted each other out, making them "dead on arrival" because of a coupler issue and a faulty cable that was incompatible and dangerous to the pieces it connected to. Don't waste lots of time or money on a package that is totally useless and impossible to resolve because no one wants to take responsibility for returns.

Exploring the Lands of the Book of Mormon
Exploring the Lands of the Book of Mormon
by Joseph Lovell Allen and Blake Joseph Allen
17 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever in its category!, August 30, 2011
I've read a lot of books about Mesoamerican history and loved this one best of all. It's GREAT!!! Pictures, maps, explanations, translations, history, art, museum pieces, place descriptions.........you name it, it's here.

DELL Latitude Super Fast Laptop, 1GB RAM, 40GB Hard Drive, Built-In WiFi Wireless, DVD Player, CD Burner/Recorder, Intel P4 Mobile (M) Processor, USB 2.0, Notebook Computer, New Licensed Windows XP and Genuine Sealed CD

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware. Don't get this one., August 30, 2011
This laptop is old and has insufficient memory, and even though it is supposedly wifi enabled, it is hard to manage. It randomly cuts out of the network and is not reliable. I had to send it back twice to get it working in the first place. It's become the black sheep computer at our workplace.

ComCash All In One POS System
ComCash All In One POS System

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware of company. Product never arrived, no response., August 30, 2011
After waiting and writing and trying for 2 1/2 months after I placed my order, I still have received nothing and have not had any responses from Ultimo.Mobi. I give them a zero rating but amazon needed at least a 1, so that's the only reason they even got that.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2011 7:10 AM PST