Profile for Jacob Lundwall > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jacob Lundwall RSS Feed (Seattle, WA)

SoundBot® SB340 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter Universal Plug and Play Dongle Class 2 Transmitter (Newest Bluetooth Version Available) Ready Adapter w/ 3Mbps Data Transfer Rate and 10 meters Range, Compatible w/ Windows WIN8 WIN7 Vista 2003 XP 2000 Me 32/64 Bit and Wireless USB 2.4GHz
Offered by SPORTSBOT
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.99

Photive BTH3 Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Headphones with Built-in Mic and 12 Hour Battery. Includes Hard Travel Case. 2014 New Release
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $49.95
6 used & new from $30.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for the money, September 17, 2014
I did a lot of research online while shopping for Bluetooth headphones in the ~$50 range and the Photive BTH3 got consistently good reviews so I took a chance and ordered them without trying them first. After using them for about a month I have to say that so far I am incredibly impressed. I was able to effortlessly connect them to my phone, desktop PC, and work PC. I’ve tested the range to about 20 feet and the connection is consistent, no static or gaps in the audio. The construction is solid and the earphones are very comfortable. I’ve worn them for 2-3 hours at a time and barely noticed I was wearing them at all. I’ve read a few reviews about sound leakage but my experience has been almost opposite. I can’t hear anything else when I’m wearing these and my girlfriend can’t hear what I’m listening to, even with the volume turned up. The built in controls work with Spotify on both my PC and phone. The only thing I haven’t tried yet is using the built in microphone for making phone calls. I don’t see a reason to spend more money on a pair of Bluetooth headphones. The gains you will get in terms of sound quality, comfort, and compatibility aren’t worth the extra cost.

HTC Micro USB Data Cable DC-M400 for HD2, Aria, Legend, Desire A8181, Wildfire, 4G Evo Supersonic and Droid Incredible - Non-Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by BBQbuy -- Ships from HongKong
Price: $3.58
10 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Alright, July 24, 2013
This cable connects my Samsung Galaxy to my computer without any problems. It won't charge the phone from a USB port however. I can leave it plugged in for an hour and the charge percentage hardly changes, maybe 1 or 2%. Still, I bought it to manage my phone on my PC and it works great for that.

Clean Earth - Pureayre 14 Oz Pure Ayre® Pet Spray  4414P, Pack of 4
Clean Earth - Pureayre 14 Oz Pure Ayre® Pet Spray 4414P, Pack of 4
Price: $37.98
4 used & new from $26.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Pickles, October 31, 2012
Beware when you buy this product. I smelled it at the store and thought it had a strong vinegar smell but figured it would fade and leave behind the mint it contains. Not even close. Do not use this on anything besides pet-related objects because it makes everything you spray smell like pickles, and the smell doesn't go away. I'm returning it.

Nair Hair Remover Body Cream for Men, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Nair Hair Remover Body Cream for Men, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Offered by king of deals
Price: $59.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It works well, but..., July 25, 2011
I have used this stuff on and off for about a year and it actually works quite well. However, the product you see pictured is not what I received when I ordered it from here. What I got was the "4-minute" version, which is rubbish because you barely get it on before you have to wash it off. When you're doing your back it makes the product essentially useless.

I recommend using the product, I don't recommend ordering it from here.

Dockers Men's 5 Pocket Khaki D3 Classic Fit Pant
Dockers Men's 5 Pocket Khaki D3 Classic Fit Pant

3.0 out of 5 stars Colors?, April 16, 2009
I bought a pair of the 'leather' color and a pair of the 'combat olive' color. The colors look absolutely, 100% nothing like the pictures. The olive ones are a lot lighter and a sickly shade of greenish. The 'leather' color is also a lot lighter and just kind of a generic brown. They fit really well, but if I had seen the actual colors I would not have bought them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2011 10:15 PM PDT

ZyXEL G202 802.11g USB Wireless Adapter with Weighted Desktop Base, WPA2 and Software Controlled AP Features
2 used & new from $29.95

2.0 out of 5 stars I'll keep looking, January 10, 2009
I'm glad to see that this adapter is working really well for everyone but me. I get absolutely terrible throughput and it constantly, and I mean constantly, drops the connection. None of the other wireless appliances in my apartment have any trouble connecting to the network and I get good speed on them. It's faster to walk down the street to the internet cafe to check my email than it is to wait for this adapter to bring it up.