Profile for M.Jones > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M.Jones RSS Feed

Toshiba 29L1350U 29-Inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV
Toshiba 29L1350U 29-Inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV
2 used & new from $140.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV.., September 7, 2013
Great tv.. perfect for a spare bedroom.. color n quality great excellent for the price.. I totally would recommend this product..

Harley-Davidson Flame Throw Line
Harley-Davidson Flame Throw Line
Offered by Wisconsin Harley-Davidson
Price: $9.75
3 used & new from $9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, January 13, 2013
Exactly what I ordered.. looked great.. the product has totally held up.. I'm a renter so I have not attached this item to the floor using their backing.. I used tape.. so not sure if you could reuse if you did.. but I would recomend this item for sure..

Bulova Women's 96R107 Stainless Steel and Mother-of-Pearl Diamond-Accented Watch
Offered by WatchUbuy
Price: $119.00
21 used & new from $118.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 14, 2012
I received this for a xmas gift this past year.. I LOVE IT!! I am a very simple jewlery girl.. i dont wear earings. i wear one ring and a very simple necklace.. this watch is very eleagent and simple. I work in the food service industry and i wear it to work and of course a night out on the town... this watch is not heavy.. the clasp at first was a bit tricky but then again when youve never owned a watch.. lol=) and the pearl dial with the diamonds is beautiful and has just enough bling. ive gotten nothing but complements on it.. I would recommend this over and over again.. Perfect gift for any special occasion!!