Profile for Scrumplemom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Scrumplemom "mom of 2" RSS Feed (Melrose, MA)

Llama Llama Time to Share
Llama Llama Time to Share
by Anna Dewdney
Price: $11.49
73 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ehhh...., September 19, 2012
I'm giving this a 4 star because I love Anna Dewdney and I think the Llama books are great....However, this one is not as unique or interesting as the others. Llama has a hard time sharing with the 'Gnu' girl (cute). A squabble over a doll leads to disaster...All is well in the end. No big Llama drama :-)

Nikon 1 J1 10.1 MP HD Digital Camera System with 10-30mm VR and 30-110mm VR 1 NIKKOR Lenses (White)
Offered by Electromax
Price: $559.99
24 used & new from $300.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly happy amateur, December 1, 2011
I am enjoying using my J1 with the 10-30 and 30-110mm lens. I haven't played around with it for long, but I bought it for ease of use and quality in the automatic setting, in low light and with moving objects (I have 2 toddlers). So far it has performed far better than my Olympus compact SLR and almost as good if not better than my older Nikon D90. My only regret so far is that the photos seem to have a slightly darker and yellower tint than what the screen - or real life shows you. I am wondering if that is fixable with settings...UPdate: Another thing that just happened is that after snapping about 10 shots consecutively with the flash I got a warning "flash is hot" and had to close it! Uh oh....Not sure about this...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2011 8:48 AM PST

Safety 1St Comfy Cushy 3-in-1 Potty
Safety 1St Comfy Cushy 3-in-1 Potty
Offered by Portlight
Price: $33.83
5 used & new from $32.37

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for small Bums, July 7, 2011
Great for small bums! Only one that didn't pinch my daughter. The back doesn't stand up though so it has no back to rest on but we don't need to lean back anyhow....I'm satisfied!

Sesame Street 1-2-3 Learn with Me Potty Chair
Sesame Street 1-2-3 Learn with Me Potty Chair

2.0 out of 5 stars Ouch! Too uncomfortable for little bums, July 7, 2011
THere's nothing 'wrong' with the potty, it's just that every time my daughter gets off of it her bum is all red and hurts! Most potties are plastic and even the Bjorn we have for our bathroom pinches her bum because she is quite thin. I recommend the Safety First Comfy Cushion potty. I'm thrilled to discard the Elmo potty and spend the $16 on the new one but I wish someone had told me first! It is not comfortable!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2011 9:09 AM PDT