Profile for Michelle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle RSS Feed

Universal 3 in 1 Camera Lens Kit for Smart phones (including iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Motorola and More), Tablets, iPad, and Laptops includes One Fish Eye Lens / One 2 in 1 Macro Lens and Wide Angle Lens / One Universal Clip / One Microfiber Carrying Bag / with Camkix® Retail Packaging (Silver)
Offered by ECO-FUSED
Price: $32.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, November 18, 2013
It's very decent for what you pay. Technically, it's not a 3 in 1 camera lens because there are 2 lenses (one is a macro and wide angle, and the other is a fisheye). However, no real complaints since the clip-on feature truly makes it universal. I love that it can be attached to any device. A couple things I was a bit disappointed about was that the wide angle lens makes the picture blurry, which makes the lens useless. I find that I hardly every use the macro lens. I do like the fisheye, but the black outer ring is visible in the pictures. I will say though, that the customer service is amazing and they really reach out to their customers.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2013 12:58 PM PST

Quartet Cork Bulletin Board, 17 x 23 Inches, Oak Finish Frame (35-380342Q)
Quartet Cork Bulletin Board, 17 x 23 Inches, Oak Finish Frame (35-380342Q)
Price: $13.99
9 used & new from $5.80

3.0 out of 5 stars mediocre, September 26, 2013
the board is super thin. my push pins went all the way through so now i have to be careful with them. other than that, it's a decent board if you're not picky. you get what you pay for.

Durham's Queen's Delight (Royal Jelly 1000mg, Propolis 600mg, Beepollen 1500mg) in 3 Daily Capsules
Offered by Durham's Bee Farm, Inc.
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, September 26, 2013
i felt a cold coming on, so i immediately opened my jar and took 3 capsules a day for TWO days. My symptoms vanished! My energy level is up and better than the effects of caffeine. Love love love this product.

Sanford 70503 MAGIC RUB Art Eraser, Vinyl, 3/Pack
Sanford 70503 MAGIC RUB Art Eraser, Vinyl, 3/Pack
Offered by Court House Supplies
Price: $4.24
26 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, September 26, 2013
the erasers are not consistent in size, but they work well. the packaging was a little sketch, as they were just thrown into the packing bag. oh well, less waste, i suppose.

Advantus Plastic Head Push Pins, Steel Point, Assorted Colors, 100 Per Box (CPOA)
Price: $2.48
15 used & new from $1.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality not that great, September 9, 2013
It's great, but I found a couple with missing pins, leaving me with just the heads. Not a big deal, but disappointing nonetheless.

Mehaz 4" Eyebrow & Mustach Scissors #371
Mehaz 4" Eyebrow & Mustach Scissors #371
Offered by OneStopShopping222
Price: $11.00
13 used & new from $3.92

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, April 27, 2013
While the product is of good quality, it's not what I was looking for. These scissors would be perfect for those with coarse mustache hair, NOT for eyebrows. The scissors are stiff and difficult to use for delicate eyebrows. Disappointed. Oh well.

Timex Women's T2N837 "Weekender" Watch with White Nylon Band
Timex Women's T2N837 "Weekender" Watch with White Nylon Band
Price: $27.67
11 used & new from $27.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, September 8, 2012
It's a great little watch, with the ever so useful Indoglo.
However, I find that with just a few weeks of daily use of this watch, the notch has stretched to the point where the watch is now pretty loose on my wrist. That would be my only complaint.

Darice Glass Seed Beads gold 8/0 7 g
Darice Glass Seed Beads gold 8/0 7 g
Offered by MCW Beads & More
Price: $6.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent sizes, March 27, 2012
I was excited to receive this item as I have recently picked up making bracelets for myself. That excitement quickly vanished when I discovered that these beads are different sizes- some round, some oblong, and one that doesn't even have a hole in it. I have had great experiences shopping from Amazon, and was very disappointed in spending $4 on these useless beads. The inconsistent sizes makes them unsuitable for the type of bracelet I was planning on making. This product is awful.

Brothers-All-Natural Freeze Dried Fruit Crisps, Mandarin Orange Crisps, No Sugar Added, 10 Gram Pouches,  12 Count, (Pack of 2)
Brothers-All-Natural Freeze Dried Fruit Crisps, Mandarin Orange Crisps, No Sugar Added, 10 Gram Pouches, 12 Count, (Pack of 2)
Price: $23.76
3 used & new from $23.76

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, December 12, 2011
I love the apple and pear products, and my favorite fruit is the mandarin orange, so I assumed I would like these.
Wrong! One bite and I almost spit it out. I talked myself into thinking that maybe it's an acquired taste, but finishing my first pouch is turning out to be way too difficult. What a waste of money!! I can't even hand these out to people because I'm sue that no one will want them. Yes, they're that bad.
I hope I can use these to make some sort of citrus tea or other drink, or maybe even toss in my salads. I don't know, we'll see. I'm just really disappointed.