Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

KOHLER K-975-CP Stillness Adjustable Wall-Mount Bracket, Polished Chrome
KOHLER K-975-CP Stillness Adjustable Wall-Mount Bracket, Polished Chrome
Price: $60.23
7 used & new from $57.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement!, May 28, 2014
This item is much better than the original cheap plastic one Kohler supplied with the original mount. The plastic one lasted a few years but finally broke. While this is not inexpensive it is all metal and appears very well made and should be long lasting. If you need this all wall mount do not worry about that you are getting. I would buy it again if I had to from some reason. Hopefully Kohler is shipping this one with the hand held assembly!

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Case - Poetic Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Case [SlimBook Series] - [SlimFit] [Professional] PU Leather Slim Folio Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by PoeticDirect
Price: $14.95
3 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case!, May 19, 2014
I bought this for my Samsung 10.1 Tab Pro. I love this case. I had a Poetic for an older tablet I sold. It was very nice and this one is excellent. It is a great value.

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Tablet (Black)
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Tablet (Black)
Offered by Save4u tech
Price: $359.00
28 used & new from $275.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the tablet to buy!, May 19, 2014
I received this tablet from Amazon on Sunday April 18 after ordering it on the previous Friday evening. Needless to say this was outstanding service from Amazon! I am equally impressed by this tablet. As I was already an Android user I was tempted to crossover to the I pad Air. My wife has one of those. She has very limited tech skills so Apple works for her. I love being able to create the screens as I like them and not Apple. I have found this tablet to be very smooth and a great value. One more time Samsung shows why they are the tech leader. Get this one!

ROUTER BIT SET - 15 piece 1/4" inch Shank CARBIDE TIP Deluxe Aluminum Case New
ROUTER BIT SET - 15 piece 1/4" inch Shank CARBIDE TIP Deluxe Aluminum Case New
Offered by EDM
Price: $25.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The case is nice, February 22, 2013
I received the item from Amazon promptly so their service was super. The bits themselves seem to be ok although I have not used it. The outside of the case was nice. The rack holdings the bits was a wreck. It is glued to some type of sponge material that was glued to the inside of the case. The had ripped away from the glued sponge material. The labels that shows the bits were also unglued and just flopping around inside the case. So the presentation when you open the case looked like a tornado had gone through the case. The bits are cheap so I guess it doesn't matter. Looks like whatever Chinese company assembled this kit has no quality control...but it is cheap cheap cheap....that's what we get for outsourcing everything....

Woodturning Project Kit for Wall Street II Pen Kit, Standard Gold Finish
Woodturning Project Kit for Wall Street II Pen Kit, Standard Gold Finish
Offered by Woodcraft
Price: $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, February 8, 2013
This is a nice pen kit for making your own pen. It is not a finished complete pen and it was nevered offered that way...it goes together easily and is very attractive. You could use any pen blank to enhance the finished pen...

Premium Horizontal Leather Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 Slll i9300 (Black)
Premium Horizontal Leather Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 Slll i9300 (Black)
Offered by EPICDEALZ
Price: $3.59
17 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice phone case..., June 11, 2012
I received this case very quickly. It is very nice and a great value. I have not yet received my Samsung Galaxy S3, but when it arrives, I am ready...great item!!

Poetic Slimbook Leather Case for the Asus Transformer TF300 Black with Build In Stand
Offered by PoeticDirect
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars More than satisfied...., June 6, 2012
I am overly satisfied with this case and with Amazon.com. The case is very high quality. It is a great value. If I were looking at this case in a store I would have thought it would have cost about $ 50. It has very nice white stitching contrasting against the black leather-like case material. The magnetic closure firmly keeps the cover closed. All tablet ports are easily accessed as well. Amazon shipped the item quickly as usual. Another kudo for Amazon Prime!

Samsung BD-P2500 1080p Blu-ray Disc Player (2008 Model)
Samsung BD-P2500 1080p Blu-ray Disc Player (2008 Model)
2 used & new from $86.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, March 12, 2009
I have had my 2500 for about 2 weeks. I plugged it in, quick setup, updated the firmware and was in business in less than an hour. The Netflix video streaming is excellent. My ISP runs about 10 mbs. The blu-ray playback is super as well. So far so good...no complaints!