Profile for lisathomps > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lisathomps RSS Feed (St Petersburg, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Disney Minnie Mouse Sunglasses - Pink Polka Dot Frames (for Little Girls)
Disney Minnie Mouse Sunglasses - Pink Polka Dot Frames (for Little Girls)
Offered by ETEB STORE
Price: $17.26
4 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute!, February 15, 2014
The best Minnie Mouse glasses we've found so far. My daughter loves them and they are sturdy plastic so it takes more strength to break.

Wilton Comfort Grip Candy Cane
Wilton Comfort Grip Candy Cane
Price: $4.49
32 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars makes great cookies, February 15, 2014
This gripper cuts well. The dough does not stick to the cutter and it doesn't hurt your hands. Love it.

Carpod Cargo Carrier Basket M2200
Carpod Cargo Carrier Basket M2200
Offered by Cargo Carriers 911
Price: $264.95
2 used & new from $264.95

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent additional storage, February 15, 2014
This review is from: Carpod Cargo Carrier Basket M2200
It's very unassuming and easy to assemble and disassemble. We've used it on two disney trips along with a roof top storage cabin and there was minimal noise. Fits on our ML350.

Tribeca Loft 41" H White Three-Drawer File/Bookcase
Tribeca Loft 41" H White Three-Drawer File/Bookcase
Offered by Cymax
Price: $902.37

5.0 out of 5 stars great as a standing desk & if you have small children, February 15, 2014
We use this as a desk to keep the laptop and bills on (and to keep our toddlers out of our papers) We kept the door handles inside out for now (as it arrived) so that the kids can't get into our files. There's a small string attached to the screw so you can pull the drawer opened with girth. We use the shelves for their toys and things for now because if you have kids you know you can't keep them out of everything! No markings. Arrived assembled and in great condition. The kids are still playing in the large box it arrived in two weeks ago.

Disney Deluxe Pink Minnie Mouse Ear Hoodie Sweathshirt Costume for Girls Babies Toddlers (S 5-6 Small)
Offered by LuvBugz
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft inside! Great for cooler Florida months., February 15, 2014
My daughter refuses to take this off on the cooler days. It's so soft inside and still looks good after 5 washes (I wash on delicate, cold water, and keep it turned inside out) We went to Disney twice with this and everyone was asking where we bought it. The Disney store sold out so I'm glad to have found it here. I ordered the next size up for next winter too!

Zutano Little Girls' Dizzy Daisy Picnic Dress, Bluebird, 3T
Zutano Little Girls' Dizzy Daisy Picnic Dress, Bluebird, 3T
Offered by Baby Town
Price: $20.00

2.0 out of 5 stars No shape to this dress., November 19, 2013
The fit lays like a hospital gown. I had to return it bc aside from the color there was no style to it.

Zutano Little Girls' Summer Dream Yoke Skirt, Blush, 3T
Zutano Little Girls' Summer Dream Yoke Skirt, Blush, 3T

3.0 out of 5 stars cute colors but not worth keeping, November 19, 2013
I returned it. This skirt hangs low and flat on my tall 2 year old. Nothing frilly or cute about it.

Mickey Mouse Baby-Boys Infant Disneys Sunglasses Tee, Royal, 24 Months
Mickey Mouse Baby-Boys Infant Disneys Sunglasses Tee, Royal, 24 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars super soft!, November 19, 2013
Super soft material and adorable pic of Mickey! Order up. My son is 1 and 26lbs, the 24 month fits him perfect.

Disney Minnie Mouse Girls T-shirt (4-7) (4)
Disney Minnie Mouse Girls T-shirt (4-7) (4)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it but remember disney runs small, November 19, 2013
My daughter is 2 years and 3 months and I ordered this in a 4T. Fit PERFECT. Really cute top for any Minnie lover.

Leveret Little boy "Garbage Truck" 2 Piece Pajama 100% Cotton (18-24 Months)
Leveret Little boy "Garbage Truck" 2 Piece Pajama 100% Cotton (18-24 Months)
Offered by Leveret
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars cute colors but REALLY SMALL., November 19, 2013
My son is big for his age: 1 yr @ 26lbs so there's no way this tiny 18-24 size would fit him. Normally 18-24 would fit him fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5