Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Jamie > Reviews

Browse

Jamie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jamie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Munchkin Sesame Street Toddler Fork and Spoon, Elmo
Munchkin Sesame Street Toddler Fork and Spoon, Elmo
Price: $3.95
34 used & new from $3.10

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to hold, distraction - but adorable of course!, February 1, 2012
These utensils came with a dinner set that I purchased for our 15 month old son. He loves Sesame Street and has recently declared Elmo and Grover his favorites! The plate and bowl are awesome - he eats off of them and is happily surprised to find Elmo's face at the bottom. The utensils are difficult for him to hold. The fork does not stab and hold foods very well. He also becomes a little distracted by the fact that they are Elmos. Mostly, they don't work well for him because of the awkward shape to hold on to. I do give them to him occasionally to start with but usually switch to his normal kiddie cutlery soon after.

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Jumperoo
24 used & new from $132.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertains every day without fail, August 30, 2011
My son has enjoyed this since he was big enough to put in it, which was around 4 months old. We did place books underneath at first for him to have a stable place to stand/jump. At first he could not spin himself around and would just play with whichever activity was in front of him. The ducks in the pond entertained him quite a bit! As he got older he would jump and jump, bounce to the music, and spin around to bat at the cow hanging from the barn. I almost didn't buy this one because the bright primary colors just didn't attract my eye (the precious planet and I luv you zoo did...) but I'm glad I did because it's all about what baby likes, right? He is very comfortable in this jumpy to watch a little Seseme Street while mommy does the dishes too. He will go from playing to watching TV back to playing. As with any piece of "furniture toy" you don't want to leave your baby in it for long periods of time - I have noticed that he will be red in his diaper area after jumping for awhile, but that would happen with any jumper. I will also note that the overall sturdiness and construction seems to be great. He also pulls up and cruises around the jumper and it has not tipped.
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Very Hungry Caterpillar
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
by Eric Carle
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.54
447 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect classic, August 30, 2011
This was a classic I knew we had to have! I honestly didn't remember exactly how the book was put together though. I love the way the pages with the different foods stack on each other so that you have one food, then two, then three and they pages get longer and longer until the caterpillar is eating his huge supper. Then he gets his one nice green leaf - ha! The last page shows the caterpillar transformed into a "beautiful butterfly!" This would be a great addition to a shower gift.

Real Simple
Real Simple
Price: $26.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ideas, thick nice pages, August 30, 2011
This review is from: Real Simple (Magazine)
I like the magazine beforyou even open it because of the oversized pages and thick, matte cover. There are ideas in here to make your life easier that you can actually implement. There are photos for everything to help you along the way. I like the color schemes they put together as well. I would subscribe to this again.

Need You Now
Need You Now
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Lady A, August 30, 2011
This review is from: Need You Now (MP3 Music)
This group is awesome. She has a great voice and they all gel well together. There are some chart toppers on here for sure. I think the ballads stood out as the strongest to me.

Huggies Little Movers, Size 3, 128 Count (Packaging May Vary)
Huggies Little Movers, Size 3, 128 Count (Packaging May Vary)
Offered by Box O' Mart
Price: $47.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for us, August 30, 2011
This product did not work for us because it caused a red, bumpy rash on my son's sensitive skin. He wears Pampers Sensitive swaddlers without issue. Again, he has very fair, sensitive skin though. I liked the cute pattern on these and the way the latching part was shaped and stayed in place nicely. Another con was that I could smell urine the second he went.

Cosmopolitan
Cosmopolitan
Price: $16.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but repetitive, August 30, 2011
This review is from: Cosmopolitan (Magazine)
Cosmo is fun to flip through and see the latest style, makeup, and tips. The sex advice and things like that get very repetitive though. It doesn't help that I found out I was pregnant a couple weeks after ordering this subscription though! I never wanted to look at all the skinny models on the covers and eventually just stopped reading them when they came because I was sort of in a different stage of my life. Girls want to read Cosmo before they are mature enough to be reading it. And then I think you get to a stage in your life where you don't "need" Cosmo anymore. You don't need a magazine like this telling you want to say to men, your boss, your friends... You just gain the confidence to learn it yourself! So I think this is the type of magazine to get in your college-aged years when your life is about fun and experimenting. Before and after that, there are better options.

Top 100 Baby Purees
Top 100 Baby Purees
by Annabel Karmel
Price: $11.46
399 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Some new ideas, August 30, 2011
This review is from: Top 100 Baby Purees (Hardcover)
I use this as a recipe book and not a substitute for my pediatrician's advice. I basically skip what she has to say about when to feed your baby what. You can alter the consistency of a lot of foods to fit your baby's age. I have used a few of these recipes that I thought were unique. For the most part, I can find many baby puree recipe ideas online, but I wanted to have something tangible in the kitchen sometimes. The pictures are gorgeous and make it fun to look at.

Fisher-Price Sesame Street Silly Sounds Remote
Fisher-Price Sesame Street Silly Sounds Remote
5 used & new from $29.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks like the real thing!, August 30, 2011
This looks very similar to our digital cable remote control that our son was obsessed with. Of course he can tell the difference though and definitely prefers the real thing! The product is a matte silver and the white buttons have bright colors. The pictures on the buttons are tiny so it is difficult to tell what they are unless you are very close up. The button on the top right presses in and the eyes close and make a funny noise that my son liked a lot. When you press the volume button on the remote it actually turns the volume up and down. Other noises it makes sort of sound like a spaceship taking off and landing, voices of the Seseme Street characters, and laughter. There is an on/off button on the back. This is entertaining in the backseat until he drops it! It doesn't hold his attention for a long time, but it is something he will fiddle with for a bit.

Where Is Baby's Belly Button? A Lift-the-Flap Book
Where Is Baby's Belly Button? A Lift-the-Flap Book
by Karen Katz
Edition: Board book
Price: $4.78
556 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute book!, August 30, 2011
Lift-flap books are one of my 11 month old son's favorite activites to bring over to me to do! This would be a great shower gift addition. It helps teach body parts and other simple words. The flaps that you lift are a little on the thinner side, and my son has bent them more than other lift-flap books we play with. The colors are bright and cheerful and the book includes pictures of diverse children which I really appreciated.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3