Profile for Antonio Leal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 125

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Antonio Leal RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Geronimo
Geronimo

5.0 out of 5 stars nice song with catchy lyrics, December 23, 2014
This review is from: Geronimo (MP3 Music)
nice song with catchy lyrics. upbeat and good harmonies and listen to it when I exercise. will listen to more from this group and hear their sound. thanks!

Weekend
Weekend

5.0 out of 5 stars great song and love the lyrics, December 22, 2014
This review is from: Weekend (MP3 Music)
great song and love the lyrics. about 4 minutes long and not familiar with the artist. will listen more to his works and see if it is as good as this catchy song. thanks!

Casio Men's PRG-550-1A9 Pro Trek Tough Solar Black Dial  Watch
Casio Men's PRG-550-1A9 Pro Trek Tough Solar Black Dial Watch
4 used & new from $212.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love the ruggedness and accuracy of this watch, November 25, 2014
love the ruggedness and accuracy of this watch. I had some other Casio watches and lately they have given me problems with durability. this watch so far solves that problem and it is a great watch to look at. it is all business with this watch and give accurate compass directions. It has a bigger face than my previous Casio watches but is not heavy or burdensome.an outstanding watch and great value for the money. Thanks!

It Never Gets Easier You Get Stronger Blk/grn/wht 18" X 24" Poster
It Never Gets Easier You Get Stronger Blk/grn/wht 18" X 24" Poster
Offered by algra-corp
Price: $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 22, 2014
great poster and lets me know what the end result will be if I continue my exercise routine. Thanks

Laminated Motivational Gym Motivation No Excuses Poster 61x91.5cm
Laminated Motivational Gym Motivation No Excuses Poster 61x91.5cm
Offered by Grindstore US
Price: $24.05

5.0 out of 5 stars love this poster and all the reasons to continue when ..., November 22, 2014
love this poster and all the reasons to continue when exercising. motivates me to continue to exercise and have it in my garage where I exercise. I also look at it to remind me of things in life in general. great poster and thanks!

Christian Shields of Strength Luke 1:37 "For Nothing Is Impossible with God" Shield Dog Tag Necklace - Shields of Strength - Prayer of Salvation: Dear Lord Jesus, I Realize I Am a Sinner, I Repent for My Sins, and Right This Moment I Receive You As My Lord & Savior. Amen.
Offered by ChristianJewelry
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I often wear this and love the message it gives, November 22, 2014
I often wear this and love the message it gives. it lets me remember that I must believe In God and Jesus when things seem difficult. Thanks!

No Shortcuts, No Excuses - Motivational Poster
No Shortcuts, No Excuses - Motivational Poster
Offered by PosterEnvy
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love this poster and to always remember anything worth wanting ..., November 22, 2014
love this poster and to always remember anything worth wanting is worth working for. use it in my garage where I do exercise. Thanks!

Good Time (Feat. Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen)
Good Time (Feat. Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars love this catchy upbeat song and adds energy to my ..., November 22, 2014
love this catchy upbeat song and adds energy to my day. listen to it on my Ipod quite often. Thanks.

99 Luftballons (2009)
99 Luftballons (2009)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars have always loved this song and about 3 and a half minutes ..., November 22, 2014
This review is from: 99 Luftballons (2009) (MP3 Music)
have always loved this song and about 3 and a half minutes long. catchy beat and love the voice of the singer. don't know what she does now. but reminds me of good times some years ago. Thanks!

Who Loves You
Who Loves You

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 21, 2014
This review is from: Who Loves You (MP3 Music)
loved this song from a long time ago. good melody and harmonies. thanks

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13