Profile for Deanna Joseph > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deanna Joseph "reads 3 books a week" RSS Feed (Washington, DC)

The Farmer's Son
The Farmer's Son
by Joshua MH Kisner

5.0 out of 5 stars Never disappointing, December 2, 2011
This review is from: The Farmer's Son (Paperback)
This is the second book I have read and love it! This one again deals with boys and dads but I would recommend it for early childhood reading. The illustrations are whimsical and touching. I cannot wait to buy the next two and read them to my sons and daughter!

Daddy's Cling-On
Daddy's Cling-On
by Joshua MH Kisner

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for young readers and families, March 10, 2011
This review is from: Daddy's Cling-On (Paperback)
I have read this book multiple times. This is the perfect bedtime book. I highly recommend it to anyone with young children, especially boys.
All of Mr. Kisner's books are perfect for young readers!

Against All Odds (Heroes of Quantico Series, Book 1)
Against All Odds (Heroes of Quantico Series, Book 1)
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars If you like Vince Flynn or Tom Clancy..., April 13, 2010
First, this is not necessarily a Christian woman's girly book. Yes, it has the bible and God sprinkled through out but it is not in your face, down your throat!
Second, I love spy stories, fiction and non-fiction stories about terrorism and such. I have read all of Vince Flynn's books and I am a female (not his target audience) but this book was a good read. It was free when I got it so I figured I would try it but I will pay for future books.
That being said, it did not go into the battles and history of the characters as far as the motivating factors but did give enough information to keep my from questioning the basic story line.
Worth the read!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2010 11:02 AM PDT