Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for rachelle219 > Reviews

Browse

rachelle219's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rachelle219 RSS Feed

Philips Wake-Up Light with Sunrise Simulation, White, HF3500
Price: $59.99
35 used & new from $55.32

5.0 out of 5 stars that is amazing and awesome to me, January 26, 2015
I've never been a morning person. But I've had this light for 5 mornings now. And I've managed to wake up and get out of bed at a prompt 6 am each day. That, for me, is a miracle. I don't think I've ever woken up at 6 am for 5 days in a row in my entire life. Also, for the last 3 mornings, I've been woken up by the light about 5 minutes before the audio alarm. Wow, that is amazing and awesome to me. I love this alarm. Also if you are reading these reviews and are concerned about the complaints from others about how "loud" the alarm is, ignore them. The alarm is not loud at all, it is a gentle, average alarm that sounds just fine. I can't believe I found something that actually allows me to wake up on time every single day. Thank you Philips for such a wonderful product that I can no longer live without. (If for some reason the light stops working or helping me in the future, I promise I will update my review.)

Folding Footrest - Back Relax (Ships Priority Mail at no extra cost!)
Folding Footrest - Back Relax (Ships Priority Mail at no extra cost!)
Offered by Balkowitsch Enterprises
Price: $27.00
5 used & new from $17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, July 2, 2013
I am a very short person so I needed something to help with taller chairs that I sit in. This does the job. It is a bit small, but it works for what I need. I am able to carry it discreetly, even put it in my purse if needed.

Omron HJ-112 Digital Pocket Pedometer
Omron HJ-112 Digital Pocket Pedometer
Offered by Prestal Sales
Price: $69.25
12 used & new from $64.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 2, 2013
This is my first pedometer so I can't really compare it to any others. But I really like it! It is not as small as other reviewers implied it is... but I've found that it works whether it's clipped to my belt/top of my pants, or inside my purse. It also stays on securely as I walk around (I wore it all around Chicago on vacation this weekend and I was never worried I would lose it). I'm very happy with this purchase since it really seems to motivate me to get my goal of 10,000 steps. It also seems to work pretty well on the treadmill. Recommended to all!

Sportline Hydracoach-Intelligent Water Bottle (Blue)
Sportline Hydracoach-Intelligent Water Bottle (Blue)
Price: $19.40
30 used & new from $13.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty awesome, October 16, 2012
I bought this water bottle because I am trying to lose weight, and I know I don't drink enough water. Drinking enough water is essential for weight loss, so I knew if I had a water bottle tracking my every sip, I would be much more motivated to drink more, and not be able to just guess (and overestimate) the amount of water I've drank so far in a day.
This Hydracoach arrived today, and I really like it so far. I love the display, which succinctly tells me how many ounces I've drank, how long the timer's been going for, and how many ounces per hour I've drank. The setup was really easy.
The bottle does sweat, though. I absolutely have to have ice in my water, so this bottle is sweating all over my desk. (But really I'm just spoiled because I've been using double-walled thermos type bottles that don't sweat one bit). Also, the top is kind of awkward and difficult to screw and unscrew. Maybe it's just me!
But I do know that I drank far more water today than I have recently, and I'm confident it will really help in losing my last 20 pounds. I definitely recommend this product, and I'm sure I'll be using it every day for a long, long time.

Sphere Gadget Technologies Lightphoria, 10,000 Lux Energy Light Lamp
Sphere Gadget Technologies Lightphoria, 10,000 Lux Energy Light Lamp
Offered by Genexus Distributions
Price: $99.99
8 used & new from $59.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far, August 5, 2012
I received this a few days ago, and I used it 2 days in a row but then I forgot today. Before it came in the mail I had been having some trouble sleeping (as i do a lot of the time) and come to think of it the last 2 days have been a little better, and I seemed to be able to wake up a little better too. I've never tried light therapy before. I purchased this light mostly because of reading The Depression Cure. It is lightweight and easy to use, and I'm glad I'll be able to take it with me with I travel. Overall I'm very happy with this purchase.

8" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE, PFOA and APEO Free)
Price: $23.35
14 used & new from $17.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Not non-stick, August 5, 2012
This is my first non stick pan, and my first pan worth more than $5 at that. To me it seems to work great. I made scrambled eggs without any oil/butter/spray and they didn't stick to the pan all that badly. (only a little tiny bit). it seems solid in my hand, very well made, and i can see it lasting me years and years. great purchase.

**edited 7/2/13
I never use this pan anymore. It totally doesn't work for non-stick. I try to make eggs in this thing and it is ridiculous how badly they stick to the pan.

Joie Roundy Silicone Egg Ring
Joie Roundy Silicone Egg Ring
Price: $4.57
45 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 2, 2012
I love this little egg ring! I've never cooked with anything like this before, but I wanted to try egg sandwiches. It works great! I listened to another reviewer who mentioned you need to get the pan hot BEFORE you put the egg in the ring, and I'm glad I did. This is essential, because when the pan is hot the egg starts cooking as soon as it hits the pan and it doesn't run out underneath the ring all over the pan. I just use a little nonstick spray to spray the ring, and in just a couple of minutes i have a successfully fried egg and a delicious breakfast sandwich on an english muffin. Love it!

Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric Treadmill
Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric Treadmill
Offered by Shop 247 USA
Price: $219.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, June 14, 2012
I've only used my treadmill a couple of times. I'm used to treadmills at the gym probably worth $1000+. this treadmill is obviously not as good as those, but I think it's great for the price. Basically no assembly required, and it's easy to use. I'm only five foot five inches, and I can see how someone quite a bit taller than me might not find this the best treadmill. i do not think the speed is accurate; but that's okay, i just turn the speed up past what I normally run. overall i am happy with my purchase.

Bose SoundDock Series II 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock (Silver)
Bose SoundDock Series II 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock (Silver)
14 used & new from $154.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 5, 2012
My sounddock just arrived yesterday and I absolutely love it! I am not a speaker or sound expert, but I have had plenty of iPods and plenty of speakers to go along with them. I tend to blow out speakers from having them too loud and soon the sound is distorted. I can tell that is NOT going to happen with these speakers. They fill my apartment with crystal clear wonderful sound and I'm sure I haven't even hit half the total volume. The remote is easy to use, the speakers look great, and don't take up too much space. The sound is very well rounded, and I can hear the vocals as well as the bass very clearly; nothing is too overwhelming.
Some other reviewers said this system was not compatible with the iPod touch 4th generation; they are mistaken! My iPod touch 4th generation fits perfectly into the dock with plenty of room all around. There is also a 3.5mm headphone jack opening, so even if it didn't fit, or I wanted to use something else like my laptop, I could just hook it up to the system using that.
I am extremely happy with this purchase and I simply can't stop using it! I totally recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3