Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Tracy M. > Reviews

Browse

Tracy M.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tracy M. RSS Feed (Tampa, FL)

Days of Rain
Days of Rain
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gray men, water-women and sea monsters, oh myyyyyy., July 8, 2015
This review is from: Days of Rain (Kindle Edition)
Eerie. Weird. Creepy. AND FUN. My only complaint is that now I have to wait for the new two installments.

Escape from Zombie Island: A One Way Out Novel
Escape from Zombie Island: A One Way Out Novel
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My second One Way Out novel by Mr. Wallace, June 5, 2013
These are really fun, easy reads that are entertaining and creative. One can only wonder where Wallace's next One Way Out book will take place... guess I'll just have to (patiently) wait and see.

Escape from Zombie City: A One Way Out Novel
Escape from Zombie City: A One Way Out Novel
by Ray Wallace
18 used & new from $9.83

5.0 out of 5 stars What a cool concept!, November 7, 2011
So, I guess I was deprived as a kid, because I've never read a Choose Your Own Adventure novel before. After reading EFZC, I now know I was definitely deprived. EFZC is a clever combination of a Choose Your Own Adventure/One Way out novel, meaning, you have one way to survive and a bunch of ways to die really gruesome deaths not only at the hands (or should I say teeth) of Zombies, but also a plethora of other unsavory characters. After awhile I got used to dying and looked forward to my next death, and then out of no where, I made it out! Wallace's fast-paced writing style, dry wit and vivid imagination make for a novel that is highly entertaining. And this is not a novel just for horror junkies either. Anyone who has an appreciation for cleverly-crafted, well-told stories will enjoy this book. Thought-provoking too. After all, the object here is to survive. What decisions will you be forced to make to get out alive? You can only know by reading the book...

Hard to believe that an adult version of the Choose Your Own Adventure concept has not been done like this before... the possibilities are endless here. I could see Wallace developing a cult following with these books. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2012 12:22 AM PST

Benny Greb The Language of Drumming
Benny Greb The Language of Drumming
DVD ~ Benny Greb
Price: $24.99
24 used & new from $22.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes some of the mystery out of drums, November 10, 2009
I am an intermediate student. I felt a little stuck in my playing... like I wasn't sure what my next step was. So when I saw the Benny Greb was coming in town for a clinic, I bought a ticket and purchased the DVD hoping for a little inspiration. I was not disappointed.

This video is going to change my life for sure. I've only had it for a week, and I am happily learning and playing the rudiments (not my most favorite part of my practices). The "rhythmic alphabet" is a brilliant concept that is SO simple and easy to remember. Assigning words to odd groupings is a ridiculously simple concept, but is REALLY helpful. The exercize he gives using your voice and clapping is awesome... now I can practice drums while I'm in the check-out line, waiting at the doctor's office or stuck in traffic. The concepts in the video literally give you unlimited amount of ideas to draw upon.

For the seasoned drummer, you may not consider this DVD groundbreaking, but I guarantee you it will help you to become more creative and a better player. For the beginner/intermediate student, it will take some of the mystery out of drumming.