Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Arizona, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Danze DH220677BN Adonis Single Handle Lavatory Faucet, Brushed Nickel Brushed Nickel
Price: $128.00
4 used & new from $50.84

4.0 out of 5 stars we love it. I am learning to keep my dripping ..., January 5, 2015
When I purchased this I knew water spotting on top of the spout would be an issue, but this was the only model low enough to fit our particular situation. Installed, we love it. I am learning to keep my dripping wet hand away from the top of the spout when I go to turn the water off or otherwise adjust the handle. Water spotting is an issue in our home. The faucet is quiet, feels solid, it really is very high quality.

Liberty 65188VB 128mm C-C 188mm Overall Cabinet Hardware Handle Bar Pull
Liberty 65188VB 128mm C-C 188mm Overall Cabinet Hardware Handle Bar Pull
Price: $7.48
6 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars we find them beautiful and sturdy, January 5, 2015
we have some already, we find them beautiful and sturdy. Nicely finished, no rough edges.

Bodum Chambord 12 Cup French Press Coffee Maker with Locking Lid, Stainless Steel, 51-Ounce
Offered by BigKitchen
Price: $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars when 8 cups is not enough, November 14, 2014
I agree with the folks here, this is a beautiful piece. Works great, looks great, holds heat well for an non-insulated piece. It also just plain looks good. We upgraded from the 8 cup version because we wanted more perfect coffee.
Also like someone else mentioned, you cannot find the replacement no-spout glass here on Amazon. I just ordered my second spare as we broke our original one in the dishwasher, we think something banged into it, and I would not like to go one day without this press!

Cleaning tip - I spin the filter a little loose to get the grinds out while running it under water.

Hugo Boss Men's 3-Pair 100% Cotton Mini BM Underwear Briefs (Large, Assorted)
Hugo Boss Men's 3-Pair 100% Cotton Mini BM Underwear Briefs (Large, Assorted)
Offered by AtoZ Shopping
Price: $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars this is the second round I have purchased. The ..., November 12, 2014
this is the second round I have purchased. The wide waistbands are what I look for - not too tight, they hold just right. The first set has held up to washing and drying well, hence my second set. I am 34 waist or less.

Florida Brands Suit Hangers, Mahogany Wood, Set of 96
Florida Brands Suit Hangers, Mahogany Wood, Set of 96
Price: $103.88
10 used & new from $42.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than others we tried, November 9, 2014
This was try number 2 for us. We were completely disappointed with a different brand we purchased on Amazon and in fact sent them back for a refund. The first we tried were poorly finished and very uneven quality control.
These on the other hand are very nice. I can imagine higher quality, but importantly - these are finely finished so no snagging of finer weaves, and the ridged cross bar works well enough to help keep pieces from slipping off. We have had them for a month now, and I might buy another set!

Kraus SD-20 Stainless Steel Soap Dispenser
Kraus SD-20 Stainless Steel Soap Dispenser
Price: $49.95
16 used & new from $34.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not user friendly, August 13, 2014
Beautiful, and strong, however, as others have noted, it is very hard to actuate (push down on)! I can do it with one hand, but then my hand drips water over it and onto the counter as well - its not a quick process.
I am now looking for a cheaper, less aesthetically pleasing model. This was a replacement for a cheaper model that failed after 3 years - I get the impression that this one would not fail.

SafeNet MobilePASS
SafeNet MobilePASS
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I find it easy to use and I have no issues at all, August 13, 2014
This review is from: SafeNet MobilePASS (App)
I have only just started using it. I find it easy to use and I have no issues at all. I particularly like that the code display is easy to read. Not 5 only because I have nothing to compare it to. It works 100% for what I am using it for.

TiVo TCD748000 Premiere XL DVR (Black)
TiVo TCD748000 Premiere XL DVR (Black)
18 used & new from $85.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Tivo forever, May 31, 2014
When Tivo 1st arrived to our home, the WAF was low. Now, we cannot live it without it. I knew that.

Micro USB Retractable Cable - Ideal for Any Micro USB Powered Device Including Bluetooth Headsets, BlackBerry, Motorolla Droid X, HTC EVO 4G, Samsung Captivate, and Other Smart Phones
Offered by ShopNShip Inc.
Price: $5.75
14 used & new from $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Just about right, January 4, 2014
I cannot imagine how to improve the device - I expect it to break because its spring loaded - however, at the price, performance, and utility, I love it! I actually bought this one, my 2nd, anticipating that my 1st, in heavy, regular use as my phone's charging cable, would wear out, and sure enough, the original failed a week after this arrived. I highly recommend it - easy to use, and lasts long enough for the money.

Calvin Klein Mens Body 3 Pack Slim Fit Short Sleeve Crew Neck Tee, White, Large
Calvin Klein Mens Body 3 Pack Slim Fit Short Sleeve Crew Neck Tee, White, Large

1.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable - not what I expected, May 21, 2013
Years ago when I wanted some deluxe white t-shirts, I simply went to the store, bought Calvin Klein, and I still have one of those - super soft, nice fit, easy. Not so easy to find now, I ordered these because I like all things slim these days.
Well, I had a hard time even considering the actual fit because the collar was so uncomfortable. All 3 shirts had what I think is called "facing" exposed on the inside collar seams - whatever it was, it was not cotton and it completely chaffed at my neck as soon as I put it on. I waited too long to return them, so off to Goodwill they went. I did wash 1 twice to test, no change.

Page: 1 | 2