Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 113

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
SHANY Professional Nail Brush Set (6 Piece Synthetic Vegan Brush Set), 4 Ounce
SHANY Professional Nail Brush Set (6 Piece Synthetic Vegan Brush Set), 4 Ounce

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, July 29, 2014
I guess when you don't pay much you don't get much. These fell apart on the first use. Three of the brushes came off of the handle. The brush heads were cheaply made with cheap materials. Wish these would have lasted, would have been a great starter set.

Clean & Easy Pot Wax Mini Kit Warmer/Wax/Sticks
Clean & Easy Pot Wax Mini Kit Warmer/Wax/Sticks
Offered by BYPLE
Price: $42.00
12 used & new from $35.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great long term investment!, July 2, 2014
I've had this wax warmer for over 3 years now. Warmer still works perfectly. The highest setting works great for me as I have coarse hair. I continue to use Clean + Easy wax, both the original and the sensitive, and will not switch out because it melts best with this warmer.

Karma Rules
Karma Rules
by Arthur Ball
35 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars This author needs therapy...bad!!!, August 20, 2013
This review is from: Karma Rules (Paperback)
First off let me state that I did NOT purchase this book, but found it laying on a seat in my vanpool. Everyone was sleeping so I decided what tuhe heck, I will give it a read. The first thing that stood out to me were all the grammatical errors. Now I am not an English major or anything but lines like, "Seven months later she is had a baby" doesn't make too much sense to me.

Now for the horrible part. He basically boasts that he made his wife give away a baby because she cheated on him and it wasn't his. Why not leave the lady if this were the case? Then he talks about how a 7 year old was murdered, but she got what she deserved because she probably did the same thing in a "soul life". He then turns to the Jews and says that they also go what they deserved during the Holocaust because they most likely murdered large groups of people in the past and that its Karma coming to get them.

This Arthur Ball guy really needs years of therapy and counseling to help with his issues. Please do not support such trash.

Certified Pre-Owned Barnes & Noble NOOK HD+ Tablet 16GB Slate (BNTV600-16GB-CPO)
Offered by Airstrip1
Price: $119.99
25 used & new from $65.14

1.0 out of 5 stars Choppy and blurry display, August 9, 2013
Haven't messed with the Kindle Fire but heard good things from friends. Just got back from Barnes and Noble and looked at the Nook HD+ 9" screen. They had 4 of them to mess with. My intention was to leave the store with one but I was completely unimpressed. Was not smooth at all scrolling pages on the home page and the internet. One of then froze up on me. Thought the screen seemed a little blurry but assumed it was cause I forgot to bring my glasses...then my wife walked over and said "Wow that thing would give me a headache from the jutter when you change pages and the screen looks really blurry." This applied to all 4 Nooks. I even restarted one to see if it helped and it didn't.

Oh also, no camera on the Nook HD+ if that matters to you. I go on business trips and need the camera for skype or cam chat with the kids so that also took the Nook HD+ off my list. At such a good price it is tempting but I had to pass.

I have a Nexus 7 and it blows the Nook HD+ out of the water and its not even close! (With the exception of a smaller screen.)
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2013 2:14 PM PDT

Nature's Miracle Jaw Scoop, Jumbo (P-6008)
Nature's Miracle Jaw Scoop, Jumbo (P-6008)
Price: $17.72
11 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Made scooping poop fun...well not fun, but easier., April 16, 2013
Miracle? Maybe not, but this jaw scoop works great. We used to have a rake and tray scooper that was a little difficult to use. When it broke, we went with the highly reviewed Natures Miracle Jaw Scoop. Made scooping poop easier with a 5 gallon bucket lined with a garbage bag and the other hand doing the scooping. Saved a lot of time. Fairly easy to squeeze to open the jaw and it is spring loaded to close back up. Really lived up to the hype and glad we purchased it.

Paricon Winter Lightning Sled (3-Pack)
Paricon Winter Lightning Sled (3-Pack)
Price: $49.00
9 used & new from $34.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fixed cracking issue?, April 16, 2013
We were heading to play in the snow and wanted to have some fun so we purchased this 3-pack of sleds. The sleds look like typical decent sleds. They all worked great, until 1 of the 3 cracked. Others at the snow had the same sleds and some were cracked and a couple even broke in half.

We did purchase this 3 pack again when we were going to head to play again since more people were going with us. The second time we purchased all the sleds performed great with no cracks or anything. No one else seemed to be having an issue with their sleds either. Maybe they fixed the issue?

If you have extra money, there might be better sleds out there, but if you are looking for a great deal on some good sleds then this is the 3-pack I would recommend.

Tangle Teezer Brush Original Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pearl Blue
Tangle Teezer Brush Original Professional Detangling Hairbrush Pearl Blue
Offered by I&SR
Price: $10.87
14 used & new from $10.87

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 year old FINALLY likes her hair brushed, April 16, 2013
Like most other little girls, brushing hair without the right brush is a NIGHTMARE! You feel bad that you are yanking her head back as you brush it for her and she yells OWW. Was a little sceptical about this product. It kind of looked cheap to me and it had no handle. When it arrived, I became even more sceptical. It looked like a "cute" horse brush with cheap plastic bristles on it. HOWEVER, when we tried it out it worked GREAT! It went through the hair smooth with no yanks or yelps. My daughter who used to absolutely hate brushing her hair, will now sit and brush her hair sometimes as she is watching TV or just hanging out.

Although there are cute colors to choose from, the product looks cheap but performs like a champ. I would highly recommend this to anyone in a similar situation as mine.

FYI on child hair type- White/Mexican girl, fairly thin and straight hair that tangles easily, about mid-back in length

Full Size SafeRest Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector - Vinyl Free
Offered by Everyday Pure
Price: $37.95
5 used & new from $22.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Thin means easy to wash, like a sheet, April 16, 2013
If you are looking for a mattress protector with padding, this one is not for you. It is very thin and works great for protecting liquids from going through. We were looking for a protector that made if feel more like a sheet was on the bed and this worked perfect. We bought one for the spill prone 16 year old who has a queen mattress and if fits perfect. The other was for a full size bed that is very useful for a child who experiences bed wetting issues. With this thinner mattress protector we are able to throw it in the washer and dryer, with regular sheets and blankets and get it all cleaned with 1 load. The old mattress protector was bulky with padding and made it so we had to do 2 loads of laundry for one set of bedding.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great container!, March 31, 2013
Ordered this by mistake. Now that I have it I love it!!! Works great and does truly keep the coffee tasting great and fresh. I didn't think that it would work but the tight seal and the dark tint allow for the coffee to last way longer than keeping it in the bag alone. I am not a heavy coffee drinker so this saves a lot of money. I used to buy a bag of whole beans (I prefer the taste over pre-ground coffee) and found that I would only be able to have a few cups and then had to toss the bag because the coffee would go bitter. Now I don't have the problem anymore!

Temple Run 2
Temple Run 2
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars More invasive Temple Run, March 1, 2013
This review is from: Temple Run 2 (App)
Like Temple Run 1 but on steroids. Graphics are better and you get to choose from different characters. Also, each character has a different skill set that you can buy upgrades for to improve their performance. Fun and more addicting because you always will set it down, but only after you upgrade something and then you want to keep trying after that upgrade to see how much it helped, then you get close to another upgrade so you can't set it down just yet...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12