Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Italiainthekitchen > Reviews

Browse

Italiainthekitchen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Italiainthekitchen RSS Feed

Wine Barrel Stave Candle Holder By Wine Barrel Creations
Wine Barrel Stave Candle Holder By Wine Barrel Creations
Offered by Wine-Barrel-Creations
Price: $29.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique addition to our home., June 15, 2013
I bought this wine stave as a center piece for my dining table which is located across from our wine bar but it was much too long for the table. Hmmm. Where should I put this wine holder? Why on the fireplace mantel, of course! We were in Italy two yrs ago and brought back a painting so it looks perfect over the fireplace. Don't be shy about buying this unique item. It has style, class and is a great conversation opener.

Ted
Ted
DVD ~ Mila Kunis
Price: $7.99
142 used & new from $0.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Must see mulitple times., October 22, 2012
This review is from: Ted (DVD)
Ted is a Boston based, sometimes sophmoric humorous movie with real laugh-out-loud-belly laughs. So much so that it's a must see second (or third) time around because the viewer is laughing so hard that many other comedic lines are lost while laughing at the previous lines.

If you have a sense of humor, you need to see this movie!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2012 10:03 PM PST

Professionally Framed Italian Restaurant Art Print Poster Italy trattoria - 13x19 with Solid Black Wood Frame
Offered by Leisure4U
Price: $41.17
2 used & new from $41.17

3.0 out of 5 stars Ahh Rome., September 30, 2012
I gave this framed wall art 3 stars because although it is as pictured online, it's a bit light and, well, cheaply framed/built than I had imagined. I love the picture because it reminds me of our trip to Rome last yr and so I will certainly keep and enjoy this wall art. It's hanging in the dining area of my kitchen which is appropiate area for this fair quality art. But if you're looking for better/fine quality, look somewhere else.

Lodge Color EC3CC33 Enameled Cast Iron Covered Casserole, Caribbean Blue, 3-Quart
Price: $79.99
24 used & new from $59.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Become a better cook w/this dish., September 30, 2012
How much can I gush about this pan? It's just the right size, it cleans well, evenly cooks and looks oh so nice on the table. I've made several dishes now and I although I always considered myself a very good cook I have to admit this casserole dish has made me a better cook.

Progressive International Acrylic Soap Dispenser
Progressive International Acrylic Soap Dispenser
Offered by Hold N Storage
Price: $12.49
10 used & new from $9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Why am I so excited about a soap pump?, September 29, 2012
I'm amazed at myself for being so excited about a kitchen soap pump. I didn't want an ugly dish soap container on my new granite counter top but I wanted soap handy. Oh but I found the solution. It's attractive, strong and I love the extra long spout and non skid bottom. We just did the kitchen over and I agonized over whether to drill an additional hole in my new granite for a soap dispenser. Nope! Not necessary! I found a very attractive and non slip soap pump and there is no permanent hole in my new granite. Thank you Amazon!

Govino Wine Glass Flexible Shatterproof Recyclable, Set of 4
Govino Wine Glass Flexible Shatterproof Recyclable, Set of 4
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $12.95
78 used & new from $3.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent them back immediately, September 29, 2012
I was expecting a stronger "glass" when I order these plastic wine glasses. I was impressed about the "thumb" dent for easy handling. Instead I was very disappointed at the RUBBERY texture of this product. They're cheap and flexible. It's fine for kids, I guess. But not to entertain and certainly not for every day use.

Calphalon Textiles 2-Piece Potholder Set, Biscotti
Calphalon Textiles 2-Piece Potholder Set, Biscotti

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size and washes well, September 29, 2012
I bought a pair of these pot holders last year at a kitchen store. When I saw them on Amazon I HAD to buy another pair because they're such a good product. They are the perfect size to protect your hands from the heat and they have a really good grip. They're not too big or hard to handle. The kicker is that they wash really well! How many pot holders have you thrown out because after you got tomato sauce on them and washed them they shrunk or were misshapen? Not with the Calphalon potholder! Love 'em and I highly suggest you purchase a pair...or two.