Profile for Oscarg > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Oscarg RSS Feed

Nokia C5-03 Unlocked GSM Phone with 5 MP Camera and Ovi Maps Navigation Optimized for AT&T--U.S. Version with Warranty (Graphite Black)
Offered by Bluesky Store
Price: $120.28
9 used & new from $38.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone!!, December 26, 2011
I bought this phone despite of certain reviews that claimed the product was defective or hard to operate and had a very hard to control touch screen. I received the phone this weekend exactly on time for Christmas. It is unlocked and works internationally (currently it is working in Costa Rica the country where I live in). Touch screen is harder to control than others but nothing out of this world way better than an LG touchscreen if you ask me. As far as the model is concerned (since I read a few reviews saying this one was the Nokia C5-04) the model IS the Nokia C5-03 and there IS no such thing as the C5-04. The model does work with wi-fi I tried it out already and apps work beautifully (so far I have tried facebook mobile, facebook chat, skype and whatsapp). As far as the product box is concerned (one review from Costa Rica claimed the box arrived open) it was fine, the box is opened to inspect the contents of it but the phone arrived in perfect conditions and worked perfectly. I rate this phone (even though its from 2010 a 4.5 star rating, shame Amazon will only let me rate it 4 or 5) but it is a great phone with a perfect operational system and specs for the price it has. A must buy if you want a really great phone at a great price!

If you have any questions message me :)