Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Laura > Reviews

Browse

Laura's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Barney: Let's Go To The Firehouse
Barney: Let's Go To The Firehouse
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Preschool aged child really enjoyed!, March 6, 2016
Great for a preschool aged child. Includes a wonderful song about helping others. Engaging storyline and nice introduction to "community helper" careers, with the main focus on firefighters.

3-Piece Starter Kit
3-Piece Starter Kit
Offered by Thanksforyourorder
Price: $14.89
26 used & new from $14.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Holding art supplies- great organization!, February 16, 2016
This review is from: 3-Piece Starter Kit
I am currently using this to hold children's art supplies. I used the strips to hold it up on the wall and it is holding well! The pieces are sturdy and very magnetic- yet still easy enough for a preschool aged child to remove the pieces to get art supplies down. Great concept for organization. Thank you!

Bear's New Friend (The Bear Books)
Bear's New Friend (The Bear Books)
by Karma Wilson
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.04
88 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddler to preschool aged!, February 15, 2016
Bear's New Friend has a good storyline. I purchased it as a gift for a 2 year old, but the story line would still be interesting to a 3-5 year old. The board book felt to be good quality.

100% Pure Organic Unrefined Sweet Almond Oil - 4oz - Imported From Italy - Cold Pressed & Hexane Free - Natural Moisturizer - Great For Hair, Skin & Nails - By Sweet Essentials
Offered by Sweet Essentials
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for facial skin!, February 15, 2016
I definitely like the oil! It has already made a difference in the healthiness of my facial skin. I rated 4/5 stars because the bottle is plastic, but I would prefer glass. The lid does not allow too much to come out at one time, but a dropper would make it more controlled. Overall, I like the product!

Preserve Everyday Cups, 16-Ounce, Apple Green, Set of 4
Preserve Everyday Cups, 16-Ounce, Apple Green, Set of 4
Price: $6.99
22 used & new from $4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Still in good condition years later!, February 15, 2016
These cups have held up well (I don't use them every day, but do use them often) for approximately 2-3 years. I know it is best to handwash, but I have run them on the top rack of the dishwasher and the appearance has not changed. It is so cool that they are made in the USA and I like that they are made from recycled materials. Thank you!

Round Trip
Round Trip
by Ann Jonas
Price: $6.99
112 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, creative illustrations!, February 15, 2016
This review is from: Round Trip (Paperback)
This book is so cool. All of the illustrations and words are in black and white. You read through the book and when you get to the "end," you flip the book in the other direction to continue reading. The illustrations appear as a different illustration when the page is flipped. It is neat to see this as an adult and also cool for a child. I've read to preschool aged child and it was engaging. I've also seen it read to a group of 10 year olds where it appeared equally engaging. What a great concept!

Leven Rose Organic 100% Pure Cold Pressed Unrefined Natural Jojoba Oil, 4 oz
Leven Rose Organic 100% Pure Cold Pressed Unrefined Natural Jojoba Oil, 4 oz
Offered by Leven Rose
Price: $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Naturally moisturizing for skin!, February 15, 2016
I purchased this product because it is sourced from the United States and is organic. I was really pleased when the product arrived as it is a glass amber colored bottle, not plastic. The dropper that the oil comes with is very helpful in controlling how much oil you choose to apply. I use this oil on my child, as well as myself to help moisturize our skin. When it arrived, there was a coupon code for a free travel sized bottle (I paid for shipping on this), which I also purchased. Would purchase again- thank you!

Nalgene Kids OTF Smash Bottle (Gray/Red, 12-Ounce)
Nalgene Kids OTF Smash Bottle (Gray/Red, 12-Ounce)
Price: $8.91
27 used & new from $5.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, February 15, 2016
This review is from: Nalgene Kids OTF Bottle (Sports)
I really like that these bottles (not the lids) are made in the US as I prefer more local products when possible. Also, these water bottles stay sealed- even if someone tips the bottle upside down for a portion of time. (I believe one of these did spill one time, but it was because I did not secure the small metal latch.) My child has been able to close the bottle independently since the age of 3.5, but it does take some fine motor skills for this to happen. Overall, a great product- my go to for water bottles! I have even purchased the larger version for adults!

Summer Infant Waterproof Full Length Crib Pad, White
Summer Infant Waterproof Full Length Crib Pad, White
Price: $17.94
5 used & new from $11.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely waterproof!, February 15, 2016
This waterproof liner does it's job well by absorbing potty accidents during the night. I actually use this product horizontally on a twin sized bed rather than in a crib. Horizontally, it wraps around both sides so that if someone sleeps close to the edge of the bed, that section is entirely protected. The only reason that I gave 4/5 stars is because I wish it had more natural elements for the waterproofing. It has washed and dried well so far!

Wigwam Women's Taos Merino Wool Casual Crew Sock, Merlot, Medium
Wigwam Women's Taos Merino Wool Casual Crew Sock, Merlot, Medium
Price: $9.49
4 used & new from $9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Feet were warm and dry in snow!, February 15, 2016
I wore these socks while snowboarding and tubing recently. My feet stayed dry and warm! An added benefit to these socks is that they are made in the USA, which I appreciate as I like to purchase more local items. The fit was as expected in length, but did not comfortably fit my calves (I do have larger calves, but these socks didn't go up as far as I would expect before reaching the larger portion of my lower leg). Thank you for a warm, dry product!

Page: 1 | 2