Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Promiscuous Girl (G Street Chronicles Presents)
Promiscuous Girl (G Street Chronicles Presents)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read...., August 23, 2014
Great Book! Ms. Jackson did her thing on this one. I love the relationship between the two main characters. I also enjoyed catching up with the other characters from her previous books. But that ending though *insert crying faces* man why it had to end?!? I can not wait to see what she pulls out for the second book. I am looking forward to more character development of Taraj and I hope she puts some of the advise that she was given by the older girls into practice.

Lighter to My Cigarette
Lighter to My Cigarette
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, January 10, 2013
I enjoyed the book, it had a great story. Although I will state that it was a bit predictable towards the end...I just knew something was going to happen. Anywho besides that I can not wait to see what the author says and where she takes the story in part 2.

A Hustler's Promise
A Hustler's Promise
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Won't be disappointed, October 11, 2012
This is definitely a great book to read, you would not be disappointed. This author did their thing! Well worth the funds!

The Family Business (Family Business Novels)
The Family Business (Family Business Novels)
by Carl Weber
Price: $16.90
77 used & new from $1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ!!!, February 6, 2012
"OFF THE METER" is the best way that I can describe this book. I have read tons of books and It has been a long while since I have read a GREAT book and this was one of them. This maybe one of his best works to date, a definite must read. I can not wait for part 2 hopefully it gets released this year I hate waiting lol

The Prada Plan 2
The Prada Plan 2
by Ashley Antoinette
Price: $13.29
105 used & new from $0.90

3.0 out of 5 stars It was OKAY but...., January 8, 2011
This review is from: The Prada Plan 2 (Paperback)
I like many of you was highly anticipating reading this sequel, and it was a good read however I felt like the author missed the mark on a few things. One thing in particular would have to be the ending, I think that she was so focused on creating a twist that she forgot some of the character details. I also felt like YaYa was not as strong as she should have been, based on how she was described in book one I was definitely shocked at her naivete. Also, I hope the author do not take forever to make a part 3 which I suspect is coming, if not then it makes the ending stupid.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2011 2:26 AM PST