Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for D. Frank, FNP > Reviews

Browse

D. Frank, FNP's Profile

Customer Reviews: 157

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Frank, FNP RSS Feed (WY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Leo & Nicole Women's Missy Button Front Cardigan with Mesh Detail, Vision Blue, X-Large
Price: $48.50

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't beat this deal!, October 13, 2015
A fantastic sweater for less than $5.00 with prime shipping!

NYDJ Women's Michelle Trouser Jeans, Oxford Blue, 12
NYDJ Women's Michelle Trouser Jeans, Oxford Blue, 12

5.0 out of 5 stars some seriously comfy dress/casual pants, October 13, 2015
Seriously gorgeous, soft, super comfy, and forgiving! These are beautiful and worth every single penny! Great pants. These are lovely and hide the lumps and bumps of your bod (not like the white and tan colors!). These are fantastic. I only wish they would come in more dark colors. I had to return the light colors, because the DO show EVERY body defect clear as day. Beware if you do not have a perfect body, the light colors WILL reveal them for anyone with eyes.

NYDJ Women's Wylie Trouser Jeans, Optic White, 12
NYDJ Women's Wylie Trouser Jeans, Optic White, 12

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but talk about the most wrinkle-prone pants!!, October 13, 2015
I love the NYDJ pants, particularly the "trouser" style. I can't get enough of them. They are amazingly comfortable. They don't bind or squeeze in the waist. You can get down into any position, with your legs crossed, knees bent, squats, whatever, they accommodate everything. These are great. The problem with this pair are they wrinkle like CRAZY... and immediately! You literally cannot get out the door before these suckers are so seriously wrinkled you shouldn't even bother ironing them, ever!

Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera 4 Lens Kit: 18-55mm, 55-200mm VR Lens, 52mm Wide & Tele Lens and 32GB Bundle
Offered by Focus Camera
Price: $1,039.95
2 used & new from $739.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Your new eyes that can "remember" for you..., October 13, 2015
This is a fantastic camera. I am a complete novice. I mean beyond a novice, but if I can figure this out, then seriously, almost anyone can! This brilliant camera will open up your world to the fun and amazing world behind the lens. You will see things like you've never seen them before. You will start looking at things everywhere and wishing you had your camera, pretty soon you will start dragging your camera everywhere you go because of all the things you missed when you didn't have your camera. It's relaxing and enjoyable. It's a great way to get work off my mind. What can it do for you?

Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Mini - 22oz - 56 bones
Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Mini - 22oz - 56 bones
Price: $14.55
6 used & new from $14.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic breath savers!, October 11, 2015
I've tried every product out there for our 3 little dogs horrible breath. This has finally made a significant improvement in it. After using this for about one week we noticed our dogs breaths were not so potent. We tried everything from the gel spray applied directly to their teeth to the product you add to their water but nothing was improving their breath. Brushing their teeth is so difficult. Wrestling them to the ground takes all night (we hate doing it as much as they hate us trying to). We do what we can but wow are they tough! These bones clean their teeth and their breath. After a week of one daily bone the "death breath" has nearly resolved. We wouldn't go without these bones and are now on a delivery program. We will make certain we do not run out of these in the future. If your dogs have a breath issue, or you would like to avoid one, try giving him/her one of these once a day. I bet you will find it as helpful as we have! Our dogs line up in the morning, tails wagging, just waiting to get their morning treat (one of these bones) as we leave for work. We are no longer fearful when they wake us up by breathing directly into our faces :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cozy PJs for cooler nights, October 11, 2015
These BedHead pajamas cannot be beat! I have at least 8 pairs of BedHead PJs of all types. They are high quality. Some are for cold nights and some are for warm summer nights. These are for those cooler nights. These have stretchy waist with a tie. Very comfy. The material is not scratchy or itchy at all. Highly recommend!

YazyCraft Wooden Manikin Male 12"
YazyCraft Wooden Manikin Male 12"
Offered by YazyCraft
Price: $12.39
14 used & new from $7.33

5.0 out of 5 stars A great stress reducer for the adult workplace!, October 11, 2015
This review is from: YazyCraft Wooden Manikin Male 12"
I love these manikins. I bought one for each of my coworkers. They have them on their desks. These have perked up their mornings. They brought some entertainment to their day jobs. For less than $7 each, you could not ask for a better quality adult toy that is appropriate for the workplace!

NYDJ Women's Ponte Trouser, Charcoal, 12
NYDJ Women's Ponte Trouser, Charcoal, 12
Price: $110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PANTS!, October 11, 2015
These are the most comfortable pants I have ever put on in my life!!! If I could wear these every single day, believe me I would! When I get home from work, the first thing I normally do is change into pajama pants or sweat pants. However, if I am wearing these pants... I DON'T!! I prefer to wear these! They are so much more comfortable then my lived in, perfectly comfy PJs or sweats! Can you believe that? Seriously! These are the most amazing pants out there. My only complaint is they only have them in charcoal and black! PLEASE MAKE THEM IN SOME MORE COLORS!!! I will not whine about the price! I'm okay with paying $110 a pair. These are worth it. Of course, I loved that I got the charcoal for $65!!

Calvin Klein Women's Double Breasted Classic Trench Coat, Black, Large
Calvin Klein Women's Double Breasted Classic Trench Coat, Black, Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Too heavy!, October 11, 2015
Returned it. It's a bit too heavy. It is also tight in the shoulders and the belt is twice the length it needs to be. It looks nice but with the other issues it wasn't worth the hassle. I will keep looking for the right raincoat.

Lee Women's Comfort Fit Kassidy Straight Leg Pant, Nantucket, 14
Lee Women's Comfort Fit Kassidy Straight Leg Pant, Nantucket, 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable pants!, October 11, 2015
These are really great pants. I've bought a few pairs here on Amazon and they are consistent. They don't wrinkle or stretch out during the day. The inseam is about 31" and the waist doesn't bind at all. The comfort fit has the elastic waist on the inside. It's a wide band, it does not have a "stretchy" waist that you traditionally think of when you hear of elastic waist. These are very nice looking and very comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16