Profile for Philip Hsi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Philip Hsi RSS Feed (Taiwan)

Michael Jordan to the Max [Blu-ray]
Michael Jordan to the Max [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Michael Jordan
Price: $6.69
17 used & new from $5.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Michael, I miss you, May 5, 2012
I am a fan of Michael. This BD is great. The sound and picture quality is BD level. It recalls all the nice moment of truth Michael showed in the field. I do not rate 5 stars because I think there are still more moment of truths been missed in this video.

Want (Bonus Tracks)
Want (Bonus Tracks)
Price: $12.39
60 used & new from $0.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Voice from heaven, May 5, 2012
This review is from: Want (Bonus Tracks) (Audio CD)
I bought this CD for my daughter. I didn't expect too much on it. However, I by-listened to it. It's great. Now I know why she loves it.

Presentation Skills for Technical Professionals (Soft Skills for It Professionals)
by Naomi Karten
Price: $23.75
37 used & new from $7.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Hope I can get more advise on "technical presentation", May 5, 2012
This is a book talks about presentation skills for sure. His advises can be for anyone who needs to do presentation. However, it does not answer fully a key question in my mind: "Other than all the presentation skills, tips, ..... apply to every presenter, what specific advise to technical professionals doing presentations in buseinss occassion to a group of non-technical background audience?"