Profile for JLP > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JLP "jp1450" RSS Feed (USA)

Instinct Grain-Free Lamb Meal Formula Limited Ingredient Diet Dry Dog Food by Nature's Variety, 25.3-Pound Bag
Offered by PetFoodParadise
Price: $80.99
2 used & new from $80.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Golden retriever loves this stuff!, June 15, 2013
We have an eight-year-old Golden Retriever that has had constant allergy problems over the years - primarily with his ears, which have maintained a warm redness for the past several years. We have tried several limited ingredient foods, but none of them ever really seemed to satisfy him and address his allergies in total. About two months ago, we switched to Nature's Variety Limited Ingredient, and he gobbled it up from the start. This is the first limited ingredient diet that he actually looks forward to eating. Before, he would give his food dish a few sniffs and begrudgingly eat a little at a time through the day. Now, he follows me from the food bin to his dish, and dives right in. In addition, the redness in his ears is gone and they are cool to the touch. What a difference! While every dog has their own preferences, we found this food to be the best yet for our Golden. Highly recommended!

Victorinox Swiss Army Climber II Pocket Knife
Victorinox Swiss Army Climber II Pocket Knife
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great knife for the price, April 26, 2008
For the price, this is a great knife. The blade and tool selection is good. Some may think that the knife is borderline too heavy to carry everyday, but I think it is OK.

The biggest disappointment with this knife for me is that it does not have the finish that I am used to seeing on a Swiss Army knife. Instead of the smooth red plastic with the inlay Swiss Army insignia, this knife's case is a textured red plastic with a stamped insignia. In my opinion, it feels and looks cheaper that what I have come to expect from Victorinox.

Overall, the casing is of little concern to me. What's inside is most important, and this knife offers a lot for the money.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 19, 2012 2:14 PM PDT