Profile for TMR1225 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TMR1225 RSS Feed (Elmhurst, IL)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bed at an excellent price., April 20, 2012
I spent months shopping for a white twin size bed with a trundle for my daughter's room. I was almost at the point of purchasing one from Pottery Barn Kids when I discovered this one. I was hesitant to purchase such a large item site unseen due to the difficulty of any potential return. The fantastic price of this was the final factor that made me take a chance and am I glad I did. It arrived quickly and well packed. It assembled easily and is of the same quality of the one I was going to purchase but was over 50% cheaper. Both the bed and the trundle have 10 support slats which eliminate the need for a bunkie board and the expense that goes with that. I would not hesitate to recommend this bed to anyone.

Lambs & Ivy Hello Kitty Garden Canvas Storage Container, Pink
Lambs & Ivy Hello Kitty Garden Canvas Storage Container, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and as described., March 30, 2012
This product is very cute and exactly as described. It looks like it will hold a decent amount of toys.

Hello Kitty diecut face shape Area Rug 30 X 25 inches
Hello Kitty diecut face shape Area Rug 30 X 25 inches
Offered by Be Colourful
Price: $8.72
9 used & new from $7.11

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money. Not really a rug., March 30, 2012
This is nothing like a rug. It is a flimsy piece of fleece on both sides with no rubber backing. The colors are very faded and are nothing like the bright colors of most Hello Kitty items. It is on its way back to the seller. Do not waste your money.

Hickory Hardware P2143-SN 3-Inch American Diner Pull, Satin Nickel
Hickory Hardware P2143-SN 3-Inch American Diner Pull, Satin Nickel
Offered by designerknobsandpulls
Price: $5.89
14 used & new from $1.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Exaxt same pulls as at Lowes, September 4, 2011
I purchased these at Lowes for $1.48 each more than what I paid on Amazon. I returned the ones to Lowes and saved a lot of money. These are the exact same pulls in the exact packaging. I would not hesitate to purchase again.

Click, Clack, Moo: A Book and Play Set
Click, Clack, Moo: A Book and Play Set
by Doreen Cronin
Edition: Board book
Price: $11.12
67 used & new from $3.17

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute but not well designed., April 10, 2011
I love this book and already have it in hardcover. I have a 2 year old that is very hard on books and was so happy to see a board book version. The problem is that the board book is permanently attached to the back of the stand up farm. This makes it impossible to read the book while also displaying the farm and its pieces. Very odd design.

Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Lady Bug
Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Lady Bug
Offered by BLINQ
Price: $13.99
52 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, January 1, 2011
I ordered this for my 2 year olds room since she was always trying to "borrow" her sisters turtle version. I love how bright the stars shine onto the walls and ceiling and love that this one has the moon as well as the stars. As previously mentioned my older daughter has the turtle version and it is a couple of years old and it does not have the moon on it. These lights seem to be pretty durable both of my kids like to carry them around and they have been dropped multiple times and are still working.

HALO SleepSack Micro-Fleece Wearable Blanket, Barnyard, X-Large
HALO SleepSack Micro-Fleece Wearable Blanket, Barnyard, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Halo does not disappoint, January 1, 2011
I ordered this sleep sack for my nearly two year old who still loves being put to bed in her sleep sack. The size is definitely suitable for a 2 + year old and the quality is the same high standards as all Halo products. Grandma jokingly said that they look like they will fit until kindergarten. My only wish is that Halo would make long sleeved sleep sacks in all sizes.

OPI colorcopia Collection 2009, Kinky in Helsinki
OPI colorcopia Collection 2009, Kinky in Helsinki

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring it back permanently!!!!!, May 1, 2010
My polish arrived quickly and well packaged. I have no complaints and would not hesitate to purchase more OPI online. I just wish they would bring this color back permanently.

Modern Floating Shelf 24", Black
Modern Floating Shelf 24", Black
Offered by Woodform, Inc.
Price: $29.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre at best, May 1, 2010
The shelves are mediocre at best. I was disappointed by the quality of the shelves and the installation method. Due to the fact that the shelves are installed using two screws and nothing else I do not trust them to hold much weight. Overall very disappointed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent seat by Britax, May 1, 2010
I have been happily using a Britax Diplomat for the last two years and was looking for a larger comparable model. After reading a great many negative reviews of this seat I finally worked up the courage to buy it and am I happy that I did. I have been using this seat for 5 months now and I have yet to find any flaws with it and I am completely stunned by all of the negative reviews. I will say that at first I had trouble installing it. I could not get it to tighten using the LATCH installation. After 10 minutes of struggling I remembered a reviewer that had said to watch the online installation video. This was the best advice ever! After viewing the video I had the seat installed correctly in less than 5 minutes. I'm guessing that the vast majority of installation issues are due to operator error and not an inherent design flaw. People are used to the way other Britax models install and want this one to be the same. Different seat = different installation. For anyone considering this seat I wholeheartedly encourage you to do so.

Page: 1 | 2