Profile for nakiska > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

nakiska RSS Feed

EZ 101 Tankless Water Heater - Propane LPG - Portable - Battery Powered Ignition - Camping - RV

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!, July 22, 2014
What a WONDERFUL replacement for our hot water tank in our travel trailer! We can now have a shower longer than 4 minutes! Easy to set up, worked straight out of the box with no problems, MUCH quieter than I expected it to be! We mounted ours on the outside of our trailer and when traveling, we simply take it down and store it inside. Fantastic buy and I highly recommend

Royal & Langnickel Small Tin Graphite Sketching Set
Royal & Langnickel Small Tin Graphite Sketching Set
Price: $10.98
7 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, July 22, 2014
I was a bit skeptical when I bought this set, thinking the quality of the pencils might not be up to snuff...but after getting it and using it..I LOVE IT! Sometimes lesser quality graphite can have hard, sand like debris within the lead that can scratch your paper, this can be very frustrating. I have NOT found this to be a problem with any of these pencils or sticks. In fact, they are quite creamy and nice to draw and sketch with.

Highly recommend!

Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by RitzCamera
Price: $459.00
121 used & new from $249.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 8, 2011
I purchased this camera a few days ago and I've had nothing but FUN with it! Aside from my simple Kodak Easyshare point and shoot, I had a Canon EOS Elan 7 (35mm) and had been wanting to switch it over to Digital for several years. The longer I waited, the better the camera's got and more affordable they became.

I decided on the Canon T3 mostly because of the affordable price. (Nearly 1/2 of the T3i) I felt like I was getting a very good value for my money. I was right!

This camera takes amazing photo's! Clear, crisp, true color.
It's very easy to use, right out of the box.
Fit's all my old lenses and the remote from the Elan 7
All the advanced manual settings I could want topped with the instant gratification of seeing how the settings affect the picture instantly.

This camera allows you to use live screen shooting which so many people like these days and it takes HD video.

The 12 megapixels is plenty even when enlarging OVER 11 x 14".

For a lower end Canon DSLR, it's a huge value for the money. This camera is an excellent choice for the hobbiest/enthusiast.

I am SOO glad I purchased it!

Nakiska
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2012 7:26 AM PDT