Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Gregory Lange > Reviews

Browse

Gregory Lange's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gregory Lange "Dradgy" RSS Feed (Central PA)

Oregon Scientific BAR218HG WeatheratHome Wireless Weather Station with Thermometer
Price: $47.86
43 used & new from $36.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, March 15, 2015
I'd like to give it a 4 1/2 stars. Pros: Humidity readings (indoor/outdoor), Rising/falling temp indicating arrows, Icy alert flashing light Cons: no atomic clock
Have had for a few months now and no problems.

Salomon Training Headband, One Size, Black
Salomon Training Headband, One Size, Black
Price: $17.25
7 used & new from $17.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! I have the salomon hat that has ..., March 15, 2015
Love it! I have the salomon hat that has the holes for sunglasses that holds them at angle so they don't fog up so easily. Works just fine!

Canon PIXMA MG5220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One (4502B017)
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One (4502B017)
9 used & new from $32.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Two Thumbs Up!, June 19, 2011
Easy to use. Easy wireless set up. Scans good not great. Only had for a week but works good using two different laptops. Gold box value for $70----SWEET. For now I give it two thumbs up.

Fellowes Powershred DS-2 Safe Sense 8 sheet Cross-Cut Shredder
Fellowes Powershred DS-2 Safe Sense 8 sheet Cross-Cut Shredder
2 used & new from $193.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to the money!, September 27, 2009
Works good---not too loud---love the Safe Sense---doesn't get too hot with long continuous use.
Cuts small enough for shredding but not true confetti flakes. No problems yet!

Valley 90190 Deluxe Hitch Mounted Basket Cargo Carrier
Valley 90190 Deluxe Hitch Mounted Basket Cargo Carrier

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy!, July 14, 2009
I have used my cargo carrier about a dozen times now with no problems. I didn't think that I would use it as much as I do. It is easy to mount into hitch receiver. Folds up easy. I mostly use it to carry my son's motorcycle (Honda XR80r approx. 150 pounds). The most weight that I have had on it is about 225 lbs. and I didn't notice any difference in the handling of my vehicle. I don't know what I would be doing without it!

P.S. I liked the cargo net (not included)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied!, July 14, 2009
It was throwning some wild pitches and mixing in a few good ones. Then I mounted it to a approx. 2ft by 2ft piece of plywood. It works much better now but it still throws some wild. The machine is light (maybe about 10 pounds) so the force from the throw kicks back moving the machine. Maybe by anchoring some weight to it would better. We used it about a hour and 1/2 hour straight with the other kids in the neighborhood with no problems. We have used it 3 times now and I have seen an improvement in my son's level and confidence. Only comes with 3 balls so check into getting more.