Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Izelh Ochoa > Reviews

Browse

Izelh Ochoa's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Izelh Ochoa RSS Feed

Pink Fade Retractable Crystal Lanyard Keychain Card Holder
Pink Fade Retractable Crystal Lanyard Keychain Card Holder
Offered by Wigspedia (USA)
Price: $5.00
7 used & new from $2.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, November 20, 2012
I really like the lanyard but the back of it is really crappy material. I feel like it would break really easily. Otherwise I love the colors.

Pilot FriXion Light Erasable Highlighters, Chisel Point, 3-Pack, Assorted Colors, Yellow/Pink/Orange (46507)
Offered by Taber Wholesale
Price: $5.84
31 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great erasers, November 20, 2012
I love these! I wish there were more color variety but I enjoy using them whenever I need to. Sometimes I'll even high light things I don't need to just to erase it :) although if something is being erased more than once the ink does start to come off and the paper is ruined. Otherwise I love using them!

Faux Leather Cross Body Messenger Bag Handbag Brown
Faux Leather Cross Body Messenger Bag Handbag Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, November 20, 2012
I thought the bag would be A LOT bigger and it is not that great of material. The tags tied onto the zippers fall off really easily. It's a cute bag still but it's not as big as it seems and the ties on the zippers aren't great.