Profile for R.Hernandez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R.Hernandez RSS Feed (Hawaii, USA)

The Wizard of Oz (70th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]
The Wizard of Oz (70th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Various
Offered by discountedmediaoutlet
Price: $43.99
17 used & new from $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A timeless classic, April 13, 2012
This is a movie that will live on forever. I bought this film to show to the young ones and they seem to enjoy it. The quality of the film is the best I've seen for this film on blu-ray and I watched the film countless times on different formats. If you haven't seen wizard of Oz then do yourself a favor a watch it.

Large Black and Grey Snake Print Faux Leather tote Handbag By FASH
Large Black and Grey Snake Print Faux Leather tote Handbag By FASH
Offered by Fash Limited
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My mom loved it., April 10, 2012
I don't know much about bags but my mom loves the bag. I got the same bag but blue and she loved it so much I decided to get this bag for her. They should have more color so I can buy it for other people I know.

Ben-Hur 50th Anniversary 2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (BD/ DVD)
Ben-Hur 50th Anniversary 2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (BD/ DVD)
DVD ~ Charlton Heston
Price: $13.42
34 used & new from $6.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful restoration to a classic film, March 17, 2012
This is a must own blu-ray film! The movie is a masterpiece, one of the greatest films of all time. Picture quality is one of the greatest restorations to an old film I've ever seen. Not much extras but for the price I can't complain. Buy this film to add to your collection you won't regret it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2012 11:23 AM PDT

Tritton Primer Wireless Stereo Headset for Xbox 360
Tritton Primer Wireless Stereo Headset for Xbox 360
5 used & new from $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best headset I've used, January 21, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Pros: -Cheap for wireless headset
-Comfortable
-Amazing sound quality
-The 5.8ghz really help it from signal interruption.

Cons: -A soft buzzing noise when no sound is going through

Overall, I would buy this headset if you are looking for headphones. I've went through 5 microsoft headsets, 2 Turtle beach XC1 and a XLC. All of those headphones broke within a month. After my XC1 broke I realize that wired headphones don't last as long as wireless so I decided to buy these. After a month
of usage I will probably give an update to these headphones.

Xbox 360 Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Console Bundle
Xbox 360 Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Console Bundle
Offered by bmogreena
Price: $479.99
26 used & new from $122.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice xbox, Nice Game, September 26, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The design on the xbox is well done for gears of war fans such as myself. I love the sound when the console gets powered on but, I don't really like the sound when you open the disc tray. Now for the game: The game is a masterpiece, way better than any other gears of war games. I been playing the first and second gears since it came out and I love both of them. I loved the first gears more than the second but now I love the third one more than any of them. This bundle is worth the money, great console and great game.

Xbox Ear Force XC1 Communicator Headset
Xbox Ear Force XC1 Communicator Headset
Price: $19.76
59 used & new from $13.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved it..until it broke, July 30, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I wanted to replace my old microsoft headset so I decided to buy the XC1. It was a good deal and its turtle beach which is one of the best brands out there. So when I received the headset, it was comfortable and worked perfectly, but one day I try to use the headset and I couldn't hear my friends on the xbox live party. So I'm stuck with my old microsoft headset again, I'm probably going to save money for that new wireless bluetooth headset that is coming out this November. Do not get this headset, my microsoft headset lasted longer
*Update*: I ordered a replacement headset and it seems to work fine I will give an update after a month of usage
*Update 2*: So I got my second headset and its been around two months of usage and guess what it broke AGAIN! I was starting to like this headset but it broke. I don't understand I thought turtle beaches are made to last for a long time.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2013 10:02 AM PDT

Mass Effect 2 Platinum Hits
Mass Effect 2 Platinum Hits
Offered by DAGI SALES
Price: $12.95
249 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, December 27, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I purchase this game because I heard it was one of the best games for the xbox 360. I was not disappointed in the game. This game feels like a movie. The choices you make reflect on the out come of it. The only problem I have with the game is the loading takes awhile. You need 2-disc to play this game. Overall I enjoy the game and the price is really cheap. I can't wait for Mass effect 3.

DVI Gear HDMI Cable 2M 6 feet
DVI Gear HDMI Cable 2M 6 feet
Offered by Cmple
Price: $2.92
107 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hdmi for the price, May 6, 2010
This Hdmi is exactly the same as the Hdmi cord I bought for $20 their is no difference but there is a later version of the Hdmi cord i would get the 1.4 version.

Ear Force XLC Stereo Headset with Mic - Xbox 360
Ear Force XLC Stereo Headset with Mic - Xbox 360
Offered by JMilesCo
Price: $22.97
10 used & new from $15.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a good headset but with some problems, May 6, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This headset is a good headset way better then the microsoft one. The only problem i had with this is playing games where the volume is too loud. I know you can just change it at the menu but I hate doing that for all my games and recently i bought halo 3 odst and the problem is that there is no option to turn down the sound including halo 3 and the new halo reach beta i don't know why they don't have this option every single game has the option. So bungie should put the option on. That's what bugs me I can't hear my friends talking to me so i dont know what is going on. I would recommend getting the X11-X41 headset