Profile for Kara Tremark > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kara Tremark "arak" RSS Feed (607 New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fun Ways to Think - Riddle Quiz Game
Fun Ways to Think - Riddle Quiz Game
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, December 25, 2014
this game is awesome and gives you free coins for rating it. its fun to guess the picture. some of these are hard

Monster Busters
Monster Busters
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars awesomeness, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Monster Busters (App)
I'm addicted to this game!!! Even my 5 year old plays it! If you like candy crush but seem bored with it... you need to try this game!!

Coca Cola Bottle Evolution Distressed Retro Vintage Tin Sign
Coca Cola Bottle Evolution Distressed Retro Vintage Tin Sign
Offered by OverStockToyz
Price: $9.25
21 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, March 2, 2013
My husband and I have been buying these "vintage" signs like crazy all of a sudden.. (we have a Coke VS Pepsi war going on though) and this is just as great quality as the others! Its got a matte finish to it, so its not all shiny looking. Looks great in my kitchen next to my bottle collection! :]

RCA ANT1050F Digital Flat Passive Ultra-Slim-Profile Antenna with Enhanced Reception-Black
Offered by Market Place Deals
Price: $14.98
20 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang for your Buck!, March 2, 2013
Is it flimsy? YES!
Do you need to assemble? YES!
Does it pick up channels? YES!

Truth is, You loosen 3 little screws, put the "wings" on and then tighten the 3 screws. If you cant accomplish that then Im not sure how you manage to tie your own shoes. Its labeled! A B C! LoL! Its super flimsy, but its also super light! It also has a hole in the back so you can hang it on your wall. I have 6 channels that come in clear and I live in a spot that has not-so-great reception! There are only so many channels to pick up for free... so this thing has more than paid for itself in my opinion!

Body Toolz Ingrown Toe Nail Kit
Body Toolz Ingrown Toe Nail Kit
Price: $21.42
6 used & new from $16.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, February 20, 2013
Ive been dealing with ingrown toenails for a while now, and Ive always used regular nail clippers and tweezers to get them out with! I have a high tolerance level for pain as it is, but dealing with this issue in the same spot for many years, I dont feel it at all anymore! (Like getting your eyebrows waxed..) anyways. The large clippers work like nothing else before! They can go all the way back along the side of my toe without causing any real pain, so I can cut out the entire side in one step rather than hacking away at it for several minutes. I haven't really used any of the other tools just because I have my way of doing things.. but this kit is worth every penny! Both the clippers and scissors are very sharp and the two lifters are very sturdy. high quality. I am very pleased with this set!! Why pay someone to do something I can do myself with practically the same set of tools!?

Premium Clear Soft Silicone Gel Skin Cover Case + LCD Mirror Screen Protector + Rapid Car Charger + USB Data Sync Charge Cable for Samsung Intensity U450

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the extras more than the case, February 19, 2013
I really like silicone cases, but this one is weird.. first of all, its a little too big so it doesnt really stay on the phone at all. It also has hard plastic sliders on each end so it stays together when you slide it open to use the keyboard.. neat idea, and I think it would work very well if the case fit better around the phone. LOVE the mirror screen protector.. the charging cords are awesome! The USB one allows you to connect your phone to the computer as it charges. So you can transfer music and photos. Pretty neat. :]

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 6.6 Feet (2m) - Supports 3D and Audio Return [Latest Version]
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $14.95
6 used & new from $5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Im not sure if its my TV or the cable..., February 15, 2013
Okay.... I already had an HDMI cable.. but we thought it "died".. but instead of throwing it out I kept it?? Many months later, I tried to use it again and it worked fine. Then it started acting up. (Connected my computer to my TV) Either the sound would not work through the TV or it would mess the colors up so everything was neon green and pink... and I would have to wiggle it.. so on and so fourth.. So I decided it was time to give in and buy a new cable.. This one to be exact. I plugged in both ends (Computer & TV) and made sure they were snug.. turned on my computer, played a movie, and there is crackling in the sound.. So now I have to figure out if its the cable, or if its my TV... which is not all that old.. maybe a few years.. and we never really used the HDMI port before now. Im assuming its the cable though since the other one did not crackle the sound.. so I will be contacting the seller and see whats what.

imo free video calls and chat
imo free video calls and chat

1.0 out of 5 stars dumb..., December 18, 2012
This is the worst app Ive ever installed and used. I hate it!!! Completely and utterly hate it.. Enough said.

The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie (Widescreen Edition)
The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Jeffrey Tambor
Price: $13.48
61 used & new from $1.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesnt love BobBob?!, December 18, 2012
I started watching this show as a kid.. and now I am showing it to my daughter.. WHO LOVES IT!!! haha! The movie is just as awesome as the show! <3

The Sims Deluxe Edition - PC
The Sims Deluxe Edition - PC
210 used & new from $0.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Blah, December 18, 2012
So I know it needs windows XP/95/98 to run.. but so does the original SIMS game I bought and it runs fine on my windows 7 laptop... I didnt do anything special to make it install or run properly.. so I was hoping for the same from this game.. and its not what I am getting!!! I am so mad! I want to see the stuff thats not in the other version! Oh well.. I will keep trying..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4