Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Derek Mcconnell > Reviews

Browse

Derek Mcconnell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Derek Mcconnell RSS Feed (California)

Nina Simone Sings the Blues
Nina Simone Sings the Blues
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $12.29
84 used & new from $3.72

2.0 out of 5 stars Not even close to being a complete overview, May 13, 2007
While I agree with the reviewer who criticized the album for its short length, I dislike this album primarily because of the selections. In her liftetime, Nina Simone recorded many blues songs, only a mediocre handful of which are represented here. However, there are a few gems, such as "I Want a Little Sugar in My Bowl" and 'House of the Rising Sun" and "Do I Move You?." Only buy if you can get it for under 5 dollars.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 25, 2015 4:25 AM PDT

D-Link DI-624 Wireless Cable/DSL Router, 4-Port Switch, 802.11g, 108Mbps
D-Link DI-624 Wireless Cable/DSL Router, 4-Port Switch, 802.11g, 108Mbps
41 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars D-Link: The Chinese Torture Device, February 12, 2007
This is the single worst piece of electronic equipment I have ever encountered in my 30+ years on earth. I can barely even write this review because of fear that my internet will cut out due to my D-Link Router. I pray that when I press "Post Review" my internet won't die, and the words which I have read literally thousands of times: "This computer is not connected to the internet" will not appear again.

I bought this crappy router about a year and a half ago, and ever since then, the internet cuts out every 5-10 minutes for a period of about 30 seconds. I swear, this thing is like some sort of Chinese Torture Machine because the periods of "blackouts" are only 30 seconds long and aren't long enough to make D-Link totally unusable, but are frequent enough to be incredibly annoying and raise your blood pressure considerably. The worst part is when you are typing something important, and D-Link dies. I have probably had to re-write hundreds of long emails, and have lost a lot of information because whenever I want to send something, and D-Link's internet dies, even if I push "Back" on my browser, the information is lost forever.

I initially thought that my machine was an exception, I thought it was one out of a thousand which are defective, so I sent it back and got it replaced. When my internet continued to cut out, I thought it was a software issue or a problem with my computer. When I suspected it wasn't either of those, I went to this page and read the many negative reviews, and realized that D-Link is the worst company in the world. Anybody who buys this product after reading this review has to be totally insane.

My health has honestly and literally deteriorated as a result of this stress resulting from this machine. I hope the creator of D-Link dies an agonizing death.