Profile for Michael W. Graham > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael W. Graham RSS Feed (Murrells Inlet, SC USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I went to Hangzhou, China to this Green Tea Farm, November 7, 2013
And these are the best green tea extracts. They are made from "Emporer's Tea" which is a high quality harvest that is typically not exported. They are expensive, but I brought a lot of these back with me and I have take 2 every day for a year now. I have also lost 39 lbs in that time period, of course with exercise and diet, but also with the New Tea Era Polyphenols. Also with this 6 pack is much less than buying individually.

5.0 out of 5 stars I made these to have as a side with dinner, May 1, 2013
and they are delicious. I can tell you this is the way grits are supposed to be. We had turkey burgers and squash, and these garlic cheese grits. Even my teenage son loved them! Plus it made plenty for leftovers as well.

100% Fish Skin Pet Snacks
100% Fish Skin Pet Snacks

5.0 out of 5 stars These are in my local area and my dog loves them, April 25, 2013
This review is from: 100% Fish Skin Pet Snacks (Misc.)
I stopped in our local market here in Murrells Inlet, SC to get some fresh fish when the owner told me about these pet snacks. I like all natural locally sourced products, so I gave these to my dog. They are dehydrated right in the market so they are crunchy and my dog loves them!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I went to Hangzhou, China to this Green Tea Farm, April 24, 2013

Electrolux EAFCBF Replacement Air Filter
Electrolux EAFCBF Replacement Air Filter
Offered by DiscountFilterStore
Price: $12.22
16 used & new from $12.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Does fit ICON single door models, December 30, 2012
So the dimensions listed are incorrect, this filter is Actual Size: 6 5/8 inches (length) x 4 7/8 inches (width) x 3/8 (thickness). It is the same replacement for the ICON filter part number 242047801. That is according to [...] I am ordering it now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2013 8:06 AM PDT

VacMaster VacStrip Vacuum Rolls, 11-1/2-Inch by 20-Feet, 2 Rolls
VacMaster VacStrip Vacuum Rolls, 11-1/2-Inch by 20-Feet, 2 Rolls
Price: $16.80
11 used & new from $10.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny that reviewers think this is "as good" as Food Saver, October 22, 2011
Vacmaster is the TOP brandname for food sealers. I use the Vacmaster VP210 - which can seal liquids as well as solids. They are an excellent brand, better than Food Saver or any of the others.VacMaster VP210C Dry Piston Pump Chamber Machine, Metallic

Thermos Stainless Steel King 16-Ounce Travel Tumbler, Midnight Blue
Thermos Stainless Steel King 16-Ounce Travel Tumbler, Midnight Blue
Price: $19.99
81 used & new from $16.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coffee mug ever, July 18, 2011
This thermos is amazing. My daily commute is over an hour and my coffee stays hot. An hour and a half later it's not warm...it's hot!

Sandro Moscoloni Men's Kasper Slip-on
Sandro Moscoloni Men's Kasper Slip-on

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoes ever, March 17, 2009
I love these shoes because they have a nice style that can go with jeans or slacks and they are without a doubt the MOST COMFORTABLE shoes I have ever owned. I have bought them in teak and black and bought extra pairs of both.

Monster AI ITV IP-10 iTV Link for iPod (10 feet)
Monster AI ITV IP-10 iTV Link for iPod (10 feet)
9 used & new from $10.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with iPhone, December 24, 2007
Since the 1.1.1 release, iPhone now has video out - however, it does NOT work with this adapter. I think you have to buy the Apple component or composite cable.

The Wave Wranglers and the New Order of the Pyramid
The Wave Wranglers and the New Order of the Pyramid
by Eric Nail
Price: $17.06
21 used & new from $0.15

5.0 out of 5 stars I hope this becomes a series, July 18, 2007
This is a fantastic book, and I highly recommend it. The story of Dippy and his surfer band is a tale of intrigue, fantasy, and truth woven with real insight into some scary ideas. My 9 year old son asked to read it and I recommended he wait a few years. In the meantime, teens and hip adults alike will enjoy what I hope is the first of many adventures.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3